The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. Someone wrote "we are all just still traumatized" and Jenn and Tim nod and Tim reads it aloud and says "which is true."

You asscracks haven't been traumatized. Try working as a frontline worker. You've been on 20 staycations during this pandemic.

Shut the duck up. :mad:

Reactions: 21
OMG. Someone wrote "we are all just still traumatized" and Jenn and Tim nod and Tim reads it aloud and says "which is true."

You asscracks haven't been traumatized. Try working as a frontline worker. You've been on 20 staycations during this pandemic.

They literally talk out of their asses so frequently I’m surprised they don’t need to stay wearing masks to catch all the tit

they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about in any of this livestream.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yeah, it's hilarious. I've been shopping Shipt this entire time dealing with asshats at stores who refuse to wear masks and say; "I ain't no bleeping commie." Tim and Jen aren't eating indoors if they don't have to apparently. You fuckers owe me big time for having to listen to this and give you the cliff notes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh good Tim is belching. Jesus Christ they are so disgusting

he does that gross like inner burp but you can still hear it🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Tim just replied to a covid denier and said they personally know 5 people who died from covid. They said they will not eat indoors with Jackson unless they were the only people in the restaurant. Interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Get that bleeping paci out of Jackson's mouth. Ferguson hasn't used a paci since he was 5 months old.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it's hilarious. I've been shopping Shipt this entire time dealing with asshats at stores who refuse to wear masks and say; "I ain't no bleeping commie." Tim and Jen aren't eating indoors if they don't have to apparently. You fuckers owe me big time for having to listen to this and give you the cliff notes
Are you calling us fuckers? :unsure: because I'm listening to this trainwreck too.

Don't listen if you don't want to. No one is forcing you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tim just replied to a covid denier and said they personally know 5 people who died from covid. They said they will not eat indoors with Jackson unless they were the only people in the restaurant. Interesting.
Omfg they are absolutely bleeping insane

Reactions: 5
Are you calling us fuckers? :unsure: because I'm listening to this trainwreck too.

Don't listen if you don't want to. No one is forcing you :ROFLMAO:
Bahahahaha. It is such a train wreck. I asked Timbo if they've eaten at Ford's Garage. It's delicious.

Reactions: 1
Omfg when jenn SPECIFICALLY hands jackson his little black baby doll in perfect view of the camera.

they are trying so hard it’s gross🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim's left eye is closing before our very eyes... pun intended. :ROFLMAO:
It’s really concerning and comical at the same time. If you put him and Jenn in a blender, you would totally get Sloth from Goonies.

Also bottom right corner of the screen...isn’t that the infamous Revlon hair tool that jenn tried to return to target 4 months after the fact?

• Haha
Yikes. Jenn's looking really puffy! 😲

She also just said it was "way too hot today" and referenced Universal. So did they go to Universal this a.m. and are doing the livestream now?

EDIT: I just got my answer. They didn't wear masks today outside.
But they WERE at Universal. And no rides. But FOOD - they got food. No surprise there.
oh man I hate I missed seeing them at universal today! But it was too freaking hot and crowded to go over earlier 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s really concerning and comical at the same time. If you put him and Jenn in a blender, you would totally get Sloth from Goonies.

Also bottom right corner of the screen...isn’t that the infamous reckon hair tool that jenn tried to return to target 4 months after the fact?
I THINK IT IS!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Did Tim just say Adam is off on a roadtrip with his dad right now!?!?!?!?!?

What the actual duck? Does Tim know what week it is?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.