The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go to the one in Noblesville, Indiana. We’re not Florida locals yet
I wondered because you said you go to Full Sail but your Twitter says Indiana. So I presume you go online?

It’s nothing to write home about if I’m being honest

I wouldn’t go out of my way for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
:ROFLMAO: Ok. Good to know (in the words of Michael Kay). :ROFLMAO:

We'll probably be down there soon enough anyways - we're a Ford family. DH has a big ass Ford truck and I used to have a Mustang (may it rest in peace) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha good point, ask JennBo’s sister 🍑

Jenn and the giant peach
🤣🤣🤣 my husband got a wild hair after seeing 🍑's IG, apparently she has a OnlyFans too... & let me tell you, thankfully we couldn't see anything (we aren't subscribers onviously 🤣) but the little description at the top of the page.... 😳🤢🤣 quite that icing on the 🍑 cake if you ask me! lmao

I go to the one in Noblesville, Indiana. We’re not Florida locals yet
You must be close!! We are gunning for Florida too! Currently stuck in podunk Indiana

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wondered because you said you go to Full Sail but your Twitter says Indiana. So I presume you go online?

We'll probably be down there soon enough anyways - we're a Ford family. DH has a big ass Ford truck and I used to have a Mustang (may it rest in peace) :ROFLMAO:
I wanted to love it because hubby is a car guy and we loved the atmosphere but the food was pretty bad both times we went. We always give a spot 3 tries before writing it off for a bit

🤣🤣🤣 my husband got a wild hair after seeing 🍑's IG, apparently she has a OnlyFans too... & let me tell you, thankfully we couldn't see anything (we aren't subscribers onviously 🤣) but the little description at the top of the page.... 😳🤢🤣 quite that icing on the 🍑 cake if you ask me! lmao

You must be close!! We are gunning for Florida too! Currently stuck in podunk Indiana
Icing...something else with a white creamy consistency...the world may never know

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Yup. Once I got fucked by Carmel Fire Department on my position, I said to hell with it. We’re moving.

And yes I go online. Paid for by my former employer. Lovely story I’ll tell you all in the next thread.

I wanted to love it because hubby is a car guy and we loved the atmosphere but the food was pretty bad both times we went. We always give a spot 3 tries before writing it off for a bit
Yeah, we do the same - a couple times to give a place unless the food or service was just absolutely abysmal. But man, that sucks. DH has been wanting to go and I wanted to see the insides and all. Do you remember what you guys ordered so we'll steer clear of that on the menu?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, we do the same - a couple times to give a place unless the food or service was just absolutely abysmal. But man, that sucks. DH has been wanting to go and I wanted to see the insides and all. Do you remember what you guys ordered so we'll steer clear of that on the menu?
Oh and I’m not a total witch I promise...I give mom&pop type establishments even more chances...3 is my limit when it comes to chains.

I think I remember bbq brisket burger, a salmon dish, and their meatloaf. I can’t recall the other items

everything was just very Applebee’s-y....nothing wrong with Applebee’s but I expected more I guess

we recently ate at Estefans and that was FANTASTIC if you are looking for Cuban food

Reactions: 4
Oh and I’m not a total witch I promise...I give mom&pop type establishments even more chances...3 is my limit when it comes to chains.

I think I remember bbq brisket burger, a salmon dish, and their meatloaf. I can’t recall the other items

everything was just very Applebee’s-y....nothing wrong with Applebee’s but I expected more I guess

we recently ate at Estefans and that was FANTASTIC if you are looking for Cuban food
OMG yesssss I was wondering when that opened. I lost track of it! Thank you for reminding me!

I 💕 💕 💕 mojitos and loved Bongos when it was at DD / DS. Do you have any other recommendations for good Cuban food in Central Fla?

The atmosphere is popping too and I’m an old person trapped in a 31 year olds body🤣🤣

estefans is pricey but I think their food is worlds above what bongos was and I loved bongos!

troys Cuban deli in Clermont is phenomenal and very low key atmosphere with amazing food

black bean deli has always been a fave too, they have expanded to a few locations if I recall

• Heart
Post #1,011. Let's see how far we can push this before someone wakes up and makes the new thread. Lol nobody wants to post at the end of a thread in case its gets forgotten about in the move to the new thread.

Tim Tracker #23 Now It’s Time to Switch from the Fantasy to Wish(ing) Jenn Would Sail Away!

Tim just replied to a covid denier and said they personally know 5 people who died from covid. They said they will not eat indoors with Jackson unless they were the only people in the restaurant. Interesting.
not only that he said they knew 5 people and then laughed about it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well if we subtract the 40% of posts that are off topic we are nowhere near needing a new thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Wow your husband has terrible taste lol

Well if we subtract the 40% of posts that are off topic we are nowhere near needing a new thread.
yeah I switched off for a few days there lol

we decided on Ford’s Garage. I’m surprised the Trackers haven’t eaten at the Orlando location. It’s delicious.
they are there in the Margaritaville staycation series didn’t they

So Jenn has no interest in looking presentable anymore. Shame as it's their job to be.
Sounds like she's rebelling against Tim. Not sure why, but she has been overdue for a depressive episode for some time now. Tim's multiple vacation trick didn't hold up & I think he only added fuel to the fire that is Jenn, and now she's been leveled up.

I find it funny that they're trying hard to prove (to Disney) that they're not racist, this time using a black doll (by the way, kudos for allowing Jackson to have a doll at all! Not sure Tim was on board with that), but Disney's slammed that door on them although they'll keep trying for the rest of their days.
OMG it’s like the bought Jackpot a “some of my best friends are black” doll. Did they name it Token? They make me sick with their false inclusivity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.