The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Covid is just the excuse they use for not eating indoors. They use it when it's convenient and forget about it when its not. Not eating indoors is more about them filming, which I'm sure is easier and less annoying to others outside, and Jacksons behavior. We only see what they show us so we never see Jacksons meltdowns. Jen has alluded to him not doing well in restaurants a few times and probably think its less annoying to others being outside if he throws a tantrum. Has nothing to do with covid.

Reactions: 10
Only watched about a couple of minutes when he was talking about Brown Derby vs Tiffins.... He looks so effeminate and seems to be talking with a lisp or something. His 's' sounds strange. Maybe this is what they're running from.

Reactions: 3
Covid is just the excuse they use for not eating indoors. They use it when it's convenient and forget about it when its not. Not eating indoors is more about them filming, which I'm sure is easier and less annoying to others outside, and Jacksons behavior. We only see what they show us so we never see Jacksons meltdowns. Jen has alluded to him not doing well in restaurants a few times and probably think its less annoying to others being outside if he throws a tantrum. Has nothing to do with covid.
Yeah, I figured that one out awhile back too. It's not COVID, it's that they don't want to be embarrassed when / if Jackson has a meltdown.

Reactions: 6
So Jenn has been trying to get Jackson to nap for going on 45 minutes now? Or am I wrong?

Edited to add: Why would you be trying to get your child to nap at 5 p.m.?
Routines are good to have. Ferguson naps every afternoon from 5 to 6 once we pick him up from daycare

What do you mean by that?
Jen thinks international tourism should resume immediately...Tim thinks it is a bad idea and he’s right

Reactions: 1
Omfg when jenn SPECIFICALLY hands jackson his little black baby doll in perfect view of the camera.

they are trying so hard it’s gross🤮
😳 Wow! Could you be so obvious, Jenn?!
We all know that this was for show! And won’t last long.

My grandson got his friend, Jackson (coincidence), when he was 9 months old. I had bought my daughter several Cabbage Patch dolls when she was younger. She selected the cutest bald black baby for her son. My grandson took that doll everywhere when he was little. And we got lots of looks and comments from people. We bought Build a Bear clothes for “Jackson”. Currently he is dressed like Mace Windu.

btw- my grandson is Irish, Danish, German, Asian and Mexican, So “Jackson” was an excellent tool in teaching him at a young age that just because someone looks different than you doesn’t mean that you aren’t alike.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We started taking my son out when he was still in a baby carrier. He was used to eating out. He knew that he had to sit in the highchair. However, my one niece would never sit for anything. She would run around the restaurant screaming. And if you put her in a highchair it got worse. It got so bad that I wouldn't go out to eat with them. My sister asked me why once and I said it's because your daughter is a little brat. LOL!!

😳 Wow! Could you be so obvious, Jenn?!
We all know that this was for show! And won’t last long.

My grandson got his friend, Jackson (coincidence), when he was 9 months old. I had bought my daughter several Cabbage Patch dolls when she was younger. She selected the cutest bald black baby for her son. My grandson took that doll everywhere when he was little. And we got lots of looks and comments from people. We bought Build a Bear clothes for “Jackson”. Currently he is dressed like Mace Windu.

btw- my grandson is Irish, Danish, German, Asian and Mexican, So “Jackson” was an excellent tool in teaching him at a young age that just because someone looks different than you doesn’t mean that you aren’t alike.
I read that with Chandler from Friends voice.LOL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“we didn’t show him a screen until he was about 1 year old or maybe 15 months”

this is Tim regarding screen time for Jackson

HOLY tit I ALMOST FELL OFF MY CHAIR

TIM stop bleeping lying about EVERYTHING

literally I swear he’s like Pinocchio...every time he lies, his eye closed shut a bit more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Watching the live, Tim in passing mentioned they got reservations for the Wish
I can’t wait to see that video and how they will handle having to watch/truly care for Jack$on 24/7 on a 4-7 day cruise ship.

What crap will they take on the ship allegedly needing for him? Or is it more for their convenience?

Reactions: 4
So Jenn has been trying to get Jackson to nap for going on 45 minutes now? Or am I wrong?

Edited to add: Why would you be trying to get your child to nap at 5 p.m.?
I could be wrong but I think she said he just woke up?

so it’s basically dinner time and they mentioned they have no idea “what’s for dinner”. Great adults these two 🙄🙄

also, I learned VERY early on that a nap any later than 3pm resulted in a way later bedtime and an exhausted mommy🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5

so it’s basically dinner time and they mentioned they have no idea “what’s for dinner”. Great adults these two 🙄🙄

also, I learned VERY early on that a nap any later than 3pm resulted in a way later bedtime and an exhausted mommy🤣🤣
EXACTLY! I was always taught it was best after lunch - like 1-2 p.m. - b/c anything after 3 or 4 will mess with nighttime sleep schedules.

And they don't know what's for dinner. Surprise. Surprise. They cancelled their meal delivery service, didn't they? Oh crap - now they have to think like adults and figure out what to make. Meh - that won't happen. They'll probably just order delivery. :ROFLMAO:

we decided on Ford’s Garage. I’m surprised the Trackers haven’t eaten at the Orlando location. It’s delicious.

Reactions: 1
“we didn’t show him a screen until he was about 1 year old or maybe 15 months”

this is Tim regarding screen time for Jackson

HOLY tit I ALMOST FELL OFF MY CHAIR

TIM stop bleeping lying about EVERYTHING

literally I swear he’s like Pinocchio...every time he lies, his eye closed shut a bit more
OMG. I missed that. SUCH LIES!!!!! Why lie about something like that of all things!?!

Reactions: 5
OMG. I missed that. SUCH LIES!!!!! Why lie about something like that of all things!?!
They are absolutely ridiculous and this time I can’t blame Jenn because she’s downstairs sleeping on the sofa while Jackson sweeps the pool and starts dinner.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.