The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t watch more than 5 minutes of this. Them tending to Jackson was so distracting. Does Jackson not entertain himself? Jenn kept trying to force him to sit and he was having none of that. Tim looks much better than jenn in this video. His beard is professionally trimmed and he’s tan. Jenn looks like she just rolled out of bed. Her bike shorts look like mens boxer brief underwear. Burn those Jenn. Her hair is the worst. Yikes. So much for that Dyson curling iron.

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t watch more than 5 minutes of this. Them tending to Jackson was so distracting. Does Jackson not entertain himself? Jenn kept trying to force him to sit and he was having none of that. Tim looks much better than jenn in this video. His beard is professionally trimmed and he’s tan. Jenn looks like she just rolled out of bed. Her bike shorts look like mens boxer brief underwear. Burn those Jenn. Her hair is the worst. Yikes. So much for that Dyson curling iron.
Nailed everything. Tim looks clean and a bit rested (aside from his eye and I’m not making fun of him, it’s genuinely concerning)

jenn looks like she bathed in their green pool and brushed her hair with a dirty toilet brush

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, like I'm sitting here in my shorts and a Buc-ee's Daytona Beach t-shirt with my hair in a topknot and no makeup...but I'm also not going online to talk to all my stans in a livestream. You'd think she'd try to look - at the very least - a bit more put together to get on camera.

Of course, she planned on bailing after like 10 mins. or so anyways, so why bother? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
All my money is going toward a #hosted Ana Maria island mansion stay which is where they got their tans

also Tim says “I’ve never heard jenn do an impression”

tim, she does one everyday, she pretends to be human. That’s her human impression. She’s really a succubus from the depths of hell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Jenn has no interest in looking presentable anymore. Shame as it's their job to be.
Sounds like she's rebelling against Tim. Not sure why, but she has been overdue for a depressive episode for some time now. Tim's multiple vacation trick didn't hold up & I think he only added fuel to the fire that is Jenn, and now she's been leveled up.

I find it funny that they're trying hard to prove (to Disney) that they're not racist, this time using a black doll (by the way, kudos for allowing Jackson to have a doll at all! Not sure Tim was on board with that), but Disney's slammed that door on them although they'll keep trying for the rest of their days.

Reactions: 4
So Jenn has no interest in looking presentable anymore. Shame as it's their job to be.
Sounds like she's rebelling against Tim. Not sure why, but she has been overdue for a depressive episode for some time now. Tim's multiple vacation trick didn't hold up & I think he only added fuel to the fire that is Jenn, and now she's been leveled up.

I find it funny that they're trying hard to prove (to Disney) that they're not racist, this time using a black doll (by the way, kudos for allowing Jackson to have a doll at all! Not sure Tim was on board with that), but Disney's slammed that door on them although they'll keep trying for the rest of their days.
She really has just given up. She literally rolls her eyes and ignores any talk of exercise. It’s clear Tim wants her to try and she’s like duck it. She really thinks she’s better than Tim

Reactions: 7
I lasted a whole 10 seconds on that live stream. When Tim started saying the Hippocratic Oath and HIPPA were the same thing...I just couldn't deal with that kind of ridiculousness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Me too! My husband said why do we have to watch their burn, leathery faces. But in five minutes I noticed they gave JP a binky and let him use a metal straw. That kid can impale his palate with the straw...stupid.

Reactions: 1
Me too! My husband said why do we have to watch their burn, leathery faces. But in five minutes I noticed they gave JP a binky and let him use a metal straw. That kid can impale his palate with the straw...stupid.
The straw is so dangerous!!! All it takes it one slight off movement and boom impaled

Resurrecting this question because I watch them too. I’m trying to figure out what religion they are (no shade on them...just genuinely curious). She only wears skirts, but cuts her hair, and he drinks coffee, but no alcohol. Not Mormon. Maybe Pentecost? They are just too saccharine to be real almost.
Could possibly be Wesleyan. I was raised in a Wesleyan church and still attend (a different church but same denomination) and many women there (not I) still wear skirts but cut their hair and wear makeup and jewelry. The church I grew up in didn't allow makeup, jewelry, or hair cutting. I've never watched the vloggers you are referring to, just saw your comment and thought I'd offer what little knowledge I have. 😊

i hate how they stick half a donut/burger/whatever in their mouths, take a massive bite and then show it to the camera and say "there's a cross section"... what are you mountain men? cave trolls? If you insist on showing a cross section, cut or rip whatever you're showing in half with a knife like a normal human being, don't shove it in your gaping maw and devour half the item in one bite and then stuff it into the camera.
🙌 100% agree. One of my biggest pet-peeves is watching people eat, chew with their mouth open or talk with their mouths full. AND THEY DO ALL 3! 😂😂 It's so disgusting and obnoxious. No one wants to yall slobbering all over your food show a cross section. 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.