The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fan photos on IG and Twitter suggest not. It suggests 2 days between vlog filming.
No I didn't think he did both on same day. Someone asked if he wore the same clothing and as far as I could tell (which wasn't very much) was the shorts were probably the same but the shirts were different. I don't remember who thought he might have done both on same day.

No I didn't think he did both on same day. Someone asked if he wore the same clothing and as far as I could tell (which wasn't very much) was the shorts were probably the same but the shirts were different. I don't remember who thought he might have done both on same day.
There is no way Tim would exert that much energy in a single day without consuming at least 3 double bacon cheeseburgers. Also the reason the shorts are the same is because they are officially fused to his body.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm now wondering if they're spacing out vlogs because they're heading off to, or are already in, Cali for the opening of the Avengers Campus in a few days.

Reactions: 2
Anyone get this? I don’t. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I totally get it. They are using the lyrics from a broadway show to highlight that the Trackers are not who they seem and that a lot happens behind closed doors that their stans don't know. They are saying if you want to know who they really are just look at their old content.

There is no way Tim would exert that much energy in a single day without consuming at least 3 double bacon cheeseburgers. Also the reason the shorts are the same is because they are officially fused to his body.
You got that right!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm now wondering if they're spacing out vlogs because they're heading off to, or are already in, Cali for the opening of the Avengers Campus in a few days.
No. June 15th is when non-CA residents can visit Disneyland

Reactions: 3
I've got to be honest, I love FRE for exposing the idiocy of these dolts but half the time I don't really get the point they are making.
I'm probably in the minority here.
I do get it. I replied to another post on this. It sounded like lyrics from a broadway musical and one of the commenters said it was a mashup of songs from HADESTOWN. FRE is saying the Trackers are not who you think they are and if you want to know who they really are look at their old content.

Honestly I doubt it. They think places like that are beneath them.
You can tell I'm not from there so I wouldn't have a clue. He he. I'd probably go because I'm not highbrow. However, if it was free I bet they might check it out. They don't seem to be able to pass up any free stuff.

Reactions: 5
I do get it. I replied to another post on this. It sounded like lyrics from a broadway musical and one of the commenters said it was a mashup of songs from HADESTOWN. FRE is saying the Trackers are not who you think they are and if you want to know who they really are look at their old content.

You can tell I'm not from there so I wouldn't have a clue. He he. I'd probably go because I'm not highbrow. However, if it was free I bet they might check it out. They don't seem to be able to pass up any free stuff.
If they #host them I’m sure they’ll make a half ass effort. I’ve never heard of Portillos, we aren’t fancy so we’ll probably check it out after hype dies down

Portillo’s is gross.

Tim Tracker #23 Supersized Trackers at Portillo’s and the Sisterhood of Jen’s Widening Pants
Thanks for the feedback

I’ve never tried it or heard of it but still want to check it out for the sake of curiosity

Thanks for the feedback

I’ve never tried it or heard of it but still want to check it out for the sake of curiosity
I mean everyone has their own opinion, so you may hate it, but I love it and it isn't "gross" at all to me. There are things I like better than others. I love Chicago dogs, so that is the only time I ever eat a hot dog (peppers, pickles, poppyseed bun, etc.). Their desserts are very good - my daughter loves the chocolate cake and I love the lemon cake. Probably best lemon cake I've ever had. Some of the food is so-so to me, but the things they are known for seem pretty good. My husband loves the Italian beef.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Tim Tracker #23 and now it’s time to WISH, wish Jenn would leave.

I mean everyone has their own opinion, so you may hate it, but I love it and it isn't "gross" at all to me. There are things I like better than others. I love Chicago dogs, so that is the only time I ever eat a hot dog (peppers, pickles, poppyseed bun, etc.). Their desserts are very good - my daughter loves the chocolate cake and I love the lemon cake. Probably best lemon cake I've ever had. Some of the food is so-so to me, but the things they are known for seem pretty good. My husband loves the Italian beef.
I’m sold after hearing your review of the lemon cake. Hubby and I are huge fans of lemon anything 😍😍😍

• Heart
CAKE SHAKE CAKE SHAKE CAKE SHAKE

I grew up with Portillos. It's great! I love Chicago dogs and Italian beef sandwiches and theirs are really great. T+J tried to go to a Portillos food truck last year I think, but gave up after the line was like 45 min to get food. Knowing how the opening of Portillos went when they came to Milwaukee, it'll be months before the lines die down to under half an hour or so for food. Tim would be there opening day if he didn't have to wait in line.

The Tim Tracker #23 and now it’s time to WISH, wish Jenn would leave.

I’m sold after hearing your review of the lemon cake. Hubby and I are huge fans of lemon anything 😍😍😍
Me too! I 💕 anything lemon! (and I used to adore Chicago dogs back in the day)

I could see maybe Tim going with Woo but that's even a longshot. We know Woo will likely be there, however.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.