The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right. He didn't include Jenn.

I mean everyone has their own opinion, so you may hate it, but I love it and it isn't "gross" at all to me. There are things I like better than others. I love Chicago dogs, so that is the only time I ever eat a hot dog (peppers, pickles, poppyseed bun, etc.). Their desserts are very good - my daughter loves the chocolate cake and I love the lemon cake. Probably best lemon cake I've ever had. Some of the food is so-so to me, but the things they are known for seem pretty good. My husband loves the Italian beef.
I looked and we don't have any here. They seem to have originated in Illinois which is why you can get a Chicago hot dog there. They have a couple in California and Arizona and looks like a couple in Florida. A bunch in Illinois and Indiana. None in Texas or Oklahoma.

Reactions: 1
I mean everyone has their own opinion, so you may hate it, but I love it and it isn't "gross" at all to me. There are things I like better than others. I love Chicago dogs, so that is the only time I ever eat a hot dog (peppers, pickles, poppyseed bun, etc.). Their desserts are very good - my daughter loves the chocolate cake and I love the lemon cake. Probably best lemon cake I've ever had. Some of the food is so-so to me, but the things they are known for seem pretty good. My husband loves the Italian beef.
100% Portillo's fan here. I live in Chicago and Portillo's on a 10 minute drive down the street. We get food from there about once a month. So good! Pro tip: Their famous chocolate cake is Duncan Hines with mayonnaise in the mix.

Me too! I 💕 anything lemon! (and I used to adore Chicago dogs back in the day)

I could see maybe Tim going with Woo but that's even a longshot. We know Woo will likely be there, however.
Their lemon cake and strawberry shortcake are amazing.
(ugh....I feel like the Trackers salivating over food! I feel puffy just talking about it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just bored and scrolling through random comments on FREs videos. Man, Theresa BLOWS it up there doesn’t she.

I need to create a fake account to respond to this gem...

I want to respond “Theresa, I feel bad for your computer screen because it has to look at your face”🤣🤣
558BED7C-4790-4B8A-AC18-D286DD7C73EF.jpeg

100% Portillo's fan here. I live in Chicago and Portillo's on a 10 minute drive down the street. We get food from there about once a month. So good! Pro tip: Their famous chocolate cake is Duncan Hines with mayonnaise in the mix.

Their lemon cake and strawberry shortcake are amazing.
(ugh....I feel like the Trackers salivating over food! I feel puffy just talking about it)
I LOVE the strawberry shortcake!!! 🍰 It is amazing. I didn't want to sound too Trackerish with all my dessert talk 😂 but it's my favorite year-round dessert there. The lemon cake is seasonal, I think right now. We live an hour from a Portillo's and eat there whenever we go that way. My favorite non-dessert items: Chicago dog, the chopped salads, the crinkle fries, tamales, and the pasta salad. I am a carb lover and don't eat much meat, but my husband and my friend both love the Italian beef and my daughter loves the meatball sub.

Semi-OT: When I was a kid, I hated cake (I know, weird), and when my mom would host my bday parties the ONLY cake I would ever eat was lemon cake from the box (probably Duncan Hines) with lemon frosting. The one at Portillo's is the best I've had but I don't really eat a ton of cake to this day. It is incredibly spongey and the frosting makes me get a cavity immediately. 😅

Reactions: 2
I haven’t made it all the way through one of her videos yet. Aside from her complaining, her videos are weird and choppy and random.

And speaking of complaining, who the hell is this this angry fat dude and why did YouTube think I would be interested in him?

I’ve came across this guy before.
He is HORRIBLE. Seems to resent everything about theme parks and their customer bases.

He is more COVID Paranoid that The Trackers.
But most of all, he just comes across as an utterly horrible person.

Early on in the pandemic he was filming people and shaming them for not wearing masks.

Reactions: 4
I’ve came across this guy before.
He is HORRIBLE. Seems to resent everything about theme parks and their customer bases.

He is more COVID Paranoid that The Trackers.
But most of all, he just comes across as an utterly horrible person.

Early on in the pandemic he was filming people and shaming them for not wearing masks.
OMG. I actually watched the first couple minutes of this. WTF. If you're so pissed about a ride at Univ Hollywood, then lose bleeping weight.

I loved this comment - :ROFLMAO:

Michael Olberding
Michael Olberding
1 month ago
Universal Studios : fighting obesity, one ride at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hilarious! I could see ATW and Tim opening Portillos together
That would definitely not happen. I dunno, maybe Tim might try to get some media credentials together. Unless he’s getting his Portillo’s for free, I don’t see it happening

I LOVE the strawberry shortcake!!! 🍰 It is amazing. I didn't want to sound too Trackerish with all my dessert talk 😂 but it's my favorite year-round dessert there. The lemon cake is seasonal, I think right now. We live an hour from a Portillo's and eat there whenever we go that way. My favorite non-dessert items: Chicago dog, the chopped salads, the crinkle fries, tamales, and the pasta salad. I am a carb lover and don't eat much meat, but my husband and my friend both love the Italian beef and my daughter loves the meatball sub.

Semi-OT: When I was a kid, I hated cake (I know, weird), and when my mom would host my bday parties the ONLY cake I would ever eat was lemon cake from the box (probably Duncan Hines) with lemon frosting. The one at Portillo's is the best I've had but I don't really eat a ton of cake to this day. It is incredibly spongey and the frosting makes me get a cavity immediately. 😅
So jelly here! :D
This all sounds so good 😋
Wish I had a Portillo’s near me.

They have a livestream going.

Edited to add that apparently Tim is using the exercise bike a lot.

Further adding that that according to Jen they got it on the Amazon Treasure Truck. They researched it and apparently the Peloton was not as good.

Jackson is still saying "Ut dis"

Last edited:
  • Sad
They have a livestream going.
Someone please give us the cliff notes when it is over. Thanks.
Are they bribing BJ with food again to keep him in the shot?
What misinformation are they spewing?
Was it just them blowing hot air?
Talking to just hear themselves speak about things that are common knowledge and many days late “old news”?

Did they book the Wish?

Jen is for international tourism...Tim is against it. At least Tim has a brain.

Reactions: 3
Wow that’s really their go to when tit is hitting the fan. A crappy ass live stream where we have to listen to Jackson babble desperately for attention 🙄

I would bet thousands of dollars that Jenn just woke up. She looks haggard AF

Reactions: 5
Jen doesn't understand why U.S. citizens can travel internationally...I did leave a comment that it is far easier for the U.S. government to do contact tracing of U.S. citizens traveling abroad than it is to do contact tracing of foreign nationals. They are teasing a new video. Someone asked if they got a spot on the Wish...and they did get on a cruise on the Wish, not on the inaugural cruise though.

OMG. I actually watched the first couple minutes of this. WTF. If you're so pissed about a ride at Univ Hollywood, then lose bleeping weight.

I loved this comment - :ROFLMAO:

Michael Olberding
Michael Olberding
1 month ago
Universal Studios : fighting obesity, one ride at a time.
It's kind of funny to me to see him constantly complain about the rides not accommodating larger riders when Universal is one of the better parks for it. Hulk (and Dragon Challenge when it was open) both had modified seating that some similar coaster types at other parks don't have and they fixed Forbidden Journey to allow the end seats to not have to the restraints have to lower as much if needed. I'd like to see how he would react if his local parks did the opposite and shorten seatbelts on popular rides multiple times in a few years or had certain ride types that are way more restrictive than anything at Universal.

Yikes. Jenn's looking really puffy! 😲

She also just said it was "way too hot today" and referenced Universal. So did they go to Universal this a.m. and are doing the livestream now?

EDIT: I just got my answer. They didn't wear masks today outside.
But they WERE at Universal. And no rides. But FOOD - they got food. No surprise there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jackson is wandering around in the background and Tim asked if he hit his head on a chair....

Apparently they were at Universal today and didn't wear masks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.