The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1622319309877.png

I know he's looking slightly down at a screen here but the wonky eye looks like it needs to be checked out by a real MD not Web MD.

Reactions: 6
Tim just replied to a covid denier and said they personally know 5 people who died from covid. They said they will not eat indoors with Jackson unless they were the only people in the restaurant. Interesting.
[/QUOTE]
And yet how many times did they drag jackpot around the Disney parks staycation after staycation without a care in the world.

Reactions: 13
They are so dumb....It might not be a HIPAA violation, but it's against Florida law for them to ask for proof of vaccination. Lawyer Tim. Saying that the law is unconstitutional....My brain is hurting...

Reactions: 4
I laughed when Tim said he wanted to build Lego sets for Father’s Day. I think I want a nice steak with some bernaise sauce and a marathon viewing of Bridge on the River Kwai, The Dirty Dozen, and The Great Escape

Reactions: 3
They are so dumb....It might not be a HIPAA violation, but it's against Florida law for them to ask for proof of vaccination. Lawyer Tim. Saying that the law is unconstitutional....My brain is hurting...
Thanks for bringing that up. He really is stupid. They both are

they won’t eat indoors again with “the buddy” but they’ll drag him all the duck around

Reactions: 8
They drag that kid inside every store in Disney Springs and the parks, but won't eat at a table distanced from anyone else. Wtf?

Reactions: 11
Just read a legal paper where the cruise industry has a legal leg to stand on in regards to challenging the constitutionality of the Florida vaccine passport ban. It’s a violation of maritime law apparently, so if it did get tossed, expect to see a vaccine passport in the future.

Reactions: 3
Jenn was tired FOR A WHOLE DAY after the vaccine?!??

you don’t say?? How is that any different from her everyday...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I dunno, to this I will say having a kid is bleeping exhausting...but I didn’t notice any difference in day-to-day exhaustion after the vaccine. 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Right??? And Tim started out saying she had a 'pretty severe" reaction and then walked that back to saying she was just tired for a day. He tried to explain the urban legend that goes; if you had a bad reaction to the vaccine you would have had a bad case of covid. That is totally unfounded, misinformation.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I dunno, to this I will say having a kid is bleeping exhausting...but I didn’t notice any difference in day-to-day exhaustion after the vaccine. 😂😂
I have a child as well and there is zero excuse for jenn to be the big fat lazy witch that she is

Tim you need to shut the duck up and drop this harmony barber shop obsession. It’s absolutely preposterous

Right??? And Tim started out saying she had a 'pretty severe" reaction and then walked that back to saying she was just tired for a day. He tried to explain the urban legend that goes; if you had a bad reaction to the vaccine you would have had a bad case of covid. That is totally unfounded, misinformation.
He had to backpedal because in their vaccine video and that one live they said they didn’t have hardly any reaction. They lie so much it’s hard for them to keep up

Omfg 🙀 Tim just said he’ll fly with Jackson...but they won’t eat in a restaurant

they are such bleeping idiots I literally cannot

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have a child as well and there is zero excuse for jenn to be the big fat lazy witch that she is

Tim you need to shut the duck up and drop this harmony barber shop obsession. It’s absolutely preposterous

He had to backpedal because in their vaccine video and that one live they said they didn’t have hardly any reaction. They lie so much it’s hard for them to keep up
My kid has had two haircuts so far. He might get one at Disney

Reactions: 2
Thanks for bringing that up. He really is stupid. They both are

they won’t eat indoors again with “the buddy” but they’ll drag him all the duck around
It was such a scary time that they were afraid, but they took him everywhere. Ugh....

Reactions: 11
Omfg 🙀 Tim just said he’ll fly with Jackson...but they won’t eat in a restaurant

they are such bleeping idiots I literally cannot
Oh, but don't worry - it'll only be to somewhere close like Tennessee. No biggie. :rolleyes: But gosh darn, not going to eat inside of the Boathouse! :rolleyes:

• Haha
So Jenn has been trying to get Jackson to nap for going on 45 minutes now? Or am I wrong?

Edited to add: Why would you be trying to get your child to nap at 5 p.m.?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.