Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Jen237 said:
“So I might be a bit controversial here, but I just don’t think Jackson is all that cute! I don’t think he photographs well, he dribbles and drools all the time, makes the same sounds over and over, and that hair looks awful! Yeah ,his giggle is sweet I guess, but he’s not the model, the stans believe he could be. My opinion.”

Your comment disappeared. Just wanted to tell you that you are not alone in thinking that.

OT - checked out Sparkly Nicole’s channel. Since being freed from the Walrus and the Elephant she seems happier.
- They continued their work with GKTW,
- Nicole joined the church choir and is involved with a book club
- they got invited to the new White Castle in Orlando for a preview. I was confused cause I thought they were vegan. Turns out WC served “impossible” and “vegetable” sliders. Nicole even got a tour of the kitchen where she was shown the designated grill.
- Disney sent her a package of NuiMOs. Minnie, Daisy and Angel (Stitch’s friend). Along with clothing sets, shoes, mini spirit jersey and Loungefly mini backpack for the girls.
How awesome would it be if Nicole was put on the media list?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
so I’m hanging out with a coworker and they said they know who she is. They used to work with her in the call center. She appeared in a local article about furloughed tms. The call center tms are amazing at what they do, but there is no way she has dealt with PMM and Trackers directly. My coworker says she started at universal in the call center.
Even though he knows she is lying, he went out of his way to apologize to her.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I think Tim let us in on an old family secret that he still uses. In the last new Smyrna video he told a story of how his grandpa owned a store and would intentionally spell something wrong on the sign to get people to come in and tell him about it. But once they were already in thats when grandpa would try to sell them something.

I'm sure Tim and Jen use similar tactics in their videos giving wrong information or acting dumb and asking people for an obvious answer. They know playing dumb drives comments.
Interesting. I think his grandpa forgot to tell him to only use this tactic occasionally. If you act dumb all the time people begin to think you are actually dumb! Especially when so many competitors produce a more articulate, polished product.

Reactions: 13

fulltilt72

The Tim Tracker #19 and now it's time to unsubscribe

Speaking of sponsors, I saw comments where the stans said they needed new headphones lol
These stans are 🤪
Guess they have never read reviews on Amazon or Google FFS

I absolutely loathe sponsored videos...what's next Manscape???

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
OMG. "I have to say..."

No Jenn, you don't have to say. You don't need to tell us - or leave in the final edit - that your husband is taking a shit because his stomach is upset. :mad:

I swear. She never ceases to continue to amaze me. :rolleyes:
I think the reason he's having a hard time in there is because his crap is 5'9" and weighs around 200# with platinum blonde hair.

eta: TIM, remember the safe word is bazinga! (I hope I have that right.)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Regina Phelange

I caught up on 1 and a half videos because that’s all I could stomach.. but some thoughts

I can’t stand Jackson anymore..he literally makes no sound except when he’s grunting for food or saying “deeeeezzzjsjs” which they think is “what’s this!?” It’s not.

why do they still feed Jackson! Every video they are feeding him he doesn’t eat any food in his own. And then he screams and grunts with his arms out waiting for them to drop food in his mouth. He’s old enough to feed himself it drives me absolutely insane!! I know this has been addressed over the past few months but I can’t believe they are STILL feeding him like he’s an infant.

also in their beach video when Tim is like “omg it’s a UFO do you see the boat with a thing attached!?” It’s clearly a paraglider. Why is he so mind numbingly STUPID

and lastly their misleading video about riding all the indoor rides in Epcot- they rode 2 rides...and they’re covid indoor ride/indoor dining logic just shows how uneducated they are about the virus. If they can do indoor rides and touch all the merch in the stores there is absolutely no logical reason why they can’t eat indoors. And if it’s a “Jackson thing” then they simply shouldn’t take him to stores and hotels and crowded parks. Why they single out indoor dining makes no sense given all the covid rules they break on a daily basis. And I’m not a covid freak At all but I use simple logic.

okay rant over enjoy your day everyone!

peteykirch

VIP Member
Another lie “we don’t drink”

may 29:00 in this video they start talking about their disgusting countertops and giving us excuses for why they are disgusting. I definitely see a wine bottle amongst their recycling

What a beauty 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Tiffany Ann "IT'S NOT A WINE BOTTLE! IT'S A BOTTLE OF WELCH'S SPARKLING GRAPE JUICE

• Haha

GSMary

Nah man, the kid says 'this','that', 'dada' (or at least used to, haven't heard that in a while)... maybe a few others that i'm missing but i think at this age its normal for kids to only know a handful or two of legit words.

I think there's a few legit concerns people have shared on here (the lack of babyproofing the house, showing the kid nearly nakey in videos) but then there's other things (his speech chiefly) that are being Tracker-ized out of proportion.

For as much as we like to drag the Trackers for being pretty doofy in older vlogs, I think a lot of us would feel pretty dumb if we took the same microscope to the pages of "JACKSON IS A MUTE AND THEY ARE STUNTING HIS ABILITY TO EVER SPEAK, HE IS NEVER GOING TO GROW" commentary on Tattle in a few years.
His vocabulary should be increasing not decreasing and I can see definite signs he is saying less words than he used to. I'm puzzled at why that is. I watch another channel (not Disney related) and they have a child about the same age as Jackson. She doesn't say a ton of words but what she says is clear and not "grunting". She also has a considerably larger vocabulary than Jackson. I know they read books to him and reading to a child is supposed to help with cognitive development and improve their language skills.

From the University of Utah medical school:

By 12-15 months, kids should have a wide range of speech sounds in their babbling, like the p, b, m, d, or n sounds. They should begin to imitate sounds and words modeled by family members, and typically say one or more words other than just "Momma" and "Dadda." Nouns usually come first, like "baby" and "ball." Other things would be things like "uh-oh" or "wow" or "no," which is a very popular first word.

From 18-24 months, there's a lot of variability. This is when we talk about the language explosion. Most toddlers are saying about 20 words by 18 months and 50 or more words by the time they turn two. By age two, kids are starting to combine words together to make two word sentences such as "baby crying" or "come help." A two year old should be able to identify common objects as well. If you point to a picture in a book of an object that they know, like a baby, they should be able to tell you that. They should also be able to point to their facial features when asked, and follow two step commands like "please pick up the toy and give it to me."

I think it's way too early for anyone, especially us folks that see 20 minutes of the kid a day (or less if you're like me and stopped watching the USB and Commode channel), to diagnose him with anything.
Jackson is 17 months old this month. I've never heard him say "momma" and he hasn't said "dada" in the past month. He mostly grunts and just says "dis."

skip to 43:30

That really is something. I'm almost speechless. I remember it being talked about on here when that video came out, but I thought maybe it was just a bit of hyperbole. The Everglades are my backyard now, but I grew up in Pennsylvania & could have told you where they were located probably by middle school.

I also find it interesting how Dim says "That's like a good 3 hours from us." This just shows you how lazy they are. Aren't you supposed to be a "travel" channel? I think they would get legit new views/subscribers if they actually travelled. It would take minimal effort to visit the Everglades. Or Lake Okeechobee. Or Ocala National Forest. Georgia has some gorgeous mountains & canyons. By their Covid standards these are all things that would have been "safer" than a theme park.

But no, why actually travel even the slightest distance when we can just drive a half hour & stuff our faces for the millionth time. Success & their ridiculous following have made them lazy. But that can only last for so long.

Slumpz321

Disney Cruise Line is having an event at 11am ET to reveal the new ship, the Disney Wish. Looks like the Trackers didn't get that media invite with the big Disney Wish box. They were really fishing for that the other day. 😆 😆 😆

• Haha

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I love that they got charged for the ronto wraps... it super annoys me when Tim is so smug about saying ‘I am here!’ when he’s just setting off. It was about time this backfired.

Brookie

Chatty Member
How awesome would it be if Nicole was put on the media list?
Nicole also was invited to the virtual new Disney wedding collection a couple of months ago. They sent her a special box with stuff to open before watching like the recent Disney Wish box that was sent to travel agencies. I like her and Jim. They aren't the most dynamic people vlogging, but they seem to be genuinely nice and giving people. I will always root for the good guy.