The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's time for a new thread.

The Slackers touring Florida taking staycation after staycation struggling to stay relevant.

Thanks to @Notmyname35 for the thread title which I jazzed up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to work at Islands of Adventure/City Walk/Volcano Bay when I was still in school. During orientation and HHN training, they would always emphasize that while HHN was 'recommended' for guests ages 13+, there is no age or height requirement for admission so you could, if you so choose, bring an infant into Horror Nights. That being said, I agree with everyone here that it should be on a per kid basis. When I was 6, Texas Chainsaw Massacre was one of (if not the top) my favorite movies. I have coworkers in their 30s now who are too scared to watch horror films. If you know you have a six year old who loves this type of thing, they would probably love to go. By the same token, if your 12 year old is terrified of scary movies, probably not.

Also just briefly skimmed the Trackers top viewed videos.

Of their top 50, the most recent is from HHN 2019. Even after that in the next 10-15 most viewed, one is the pregnancy announcement and only one is featuring the kid. Their channel is definitely declining but they have so much backlogged content that they can still probably make quite the haul for years even with daily "USB and Commode Hunt at Rodeway Inn in Kissimmee" videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@GrittyFacedBoo said “I wonder if they’re waiting for some sort of invite. They’re so used to being hosted when they jump on an airplane. They’re in for a very rude awakening when they start flying with Jack$on. I don’t have kids, but I see the looks of despair and defeat when I see a lot of parents taking their small children onto an airplane. Tim and Jenn can barely handle getting him from home to a local hotel for a staycation.”

Oh, think of all the crap they will attempt to take on the airplane! 😆

Plus come late Nov. when Jack$on turns 2 they have to buy him his own airline ticket. He is “a big boy” so no way they can say he is under 2 at that point. Additionally he will be older and wiser then and won’t put up with all their $hit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re Dapper Day..... After that ridic burger, Tim had Crapper Day.

They're trying to distance themselves from the other vloggers. They know they've screwed the pooch with Disney and need a new 'thing'. Great parents that they are, they've decided their 'thing' is stuffing their massive gobs and staying in hotels despite what that means for Jackson and their health. They're explaining away their lack of coverage (and probably planning) by making it out to be a trivial event they've covered before so will leave this year's for the little vloggers. They likely forgot. I suspect Tim is back badgering venues on the phone for #hosting opportunities like he did prior to their big break onto the Disney media list. Wonder if they realise they utterly fucked up.

Reactions: 15
Did your stuff arrive?
Everything showed up last Friday. However a good chunk of our furniture was damaged because the movers that picked us up didn't bring enough moving blankets so things weren't protected as they should have been.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Did anyone catch their livestream chat the other night? I didn’t watch it all but someone asked what their plans are for traveling when Jackpot hits school-age. Jen looked so shocked as if she hadn’t even thought about that before now! Then she almost looked worried! They are so clueless! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View counts for the last 30 days courtesy of socialblade.com:

The Tim Tracker 6,134,000
The Daily Woo + Adam The Woo 3,100,655
ResortTV1 1,158,000
Paging Mr. Morrow 1,055,000
Dis Unplugged + The DIS 990,343
Super Enthused 790,601
Michael Kay 467,272

I don't see them quitting YouTube anytime soon they are still pulling a ton of views even with their awful current content.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
View counts for the last 30 days courtesy of socialblade.com:

The Tim Tracker 6,134,000
The Daily Woo + Adam The Woo 3,100,655
ResortTV1 1,158,000
Paging Mr. Morrow 1,055,000
Dis Unplugged + The DIS 990,343
Super Enthused 790,601
Michael Kay 467,272

I don't see them quitting YouTube anytime soon they are still pulling a ton of views even with their awful current content.
I'd like to know, of that 6 million views, how many are subscribers verses how many clicked on the video becuase of youtube's algorithm of promoting the channels with the most activity. How many stayed to continue watching past 10 minutes of hum drum content?

Reactions: 10
I'd like to know, of that 6 million views, how many are subscribers verses how many clicked on the video becuase of youtube's algorithm of promoting the channels with the most activity. How many stayed to continue watching past 10 minutes of hum drum content?
Also, how many of those views are using some sort of an ad-blocker which means no ads are served on their videos which means no $$ made on those videos.

Reactions: 3
I know from what people have said it's usually only about 35% of views come from subs.

Reactions: 2
We’re 23 minutes in to the new video, we have 40 “yeah’s” and 5 “delicious”

Did anyone catch their livestream chat the other night? I didn’t watch it all but someone asked what their plans are for traveling when Jackpot hits school-age. Jen looked so shocked as if she hadn’t even thought about that before now! Then she almost looked worried! They are so clueless! 😂
I think they would homeschool so they can continue to drag him somewhere and since Tim is an expert at everything he would be the one to teach Jackson.

Also, how many of those views are using some sort of an ad-blocker which means no ads are served on their videos which means no $$ made on those videos.
I wondered about that. We subscribe to YouTube Premium so we never see ads. Do they still get paid from advertisements if I don't see them?

I haven't been a long time Tracker watcher and have some questions.
Do they ever go home? They seem to be in a hotel dam near every night.
Are their vlogs just them literally eating? Like todays video is the French bakery, lunch, and dinner.

I wondered about that. We subscribe to YouTube Premium so we never see ads. Do they still get paid from advertisements if I don't see them?
I too am a Red member so have asked various livestreams and vloggers this. Apparently they get a set fee for our views.

Reactions: 5
I haven't been a long time Tracker watcher and have some questions.
Do they ever go home? They seem to be in a hotel dam near every night.
Are their vlogs just them literally eating? Like todays video is the French bakery, lunch, and dinner.
This is their rebranding...and it’s gonna put them in an early grave. As someone who has struggled with weight their entire life (I’ve recently lost 300 pounds and have another 225 to go to hit my goal) I see a lot of the destructive behaviors I engaged in and they are definitely engaging in those...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Re Dapper Day..... After that ridic burger, Tim had Crapper Day.

They're trying to distance themselves from the other vloggers. They know they've screwed the pooch with Disney and need a new 'thing'. Great parents that they are, they've decided their 'thing' is stuffing their massive gobs and staying in hotels despite what that means for Jackson and their health. They're explaining away their lack of coverage (and probably planning) by making it out to be a trivial event they've covered before so will leave this year's for the little vloggers. They likely forgot. I suspect Tim is back badgering venues on the phone for #hosting opportunities like he did prior to their big break onto the Disney media list. Wonder if they realise they utterly fucked up.
This 100%!!! They are searching for a new angle all while staying relevant. Ship is sinking.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.