Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Exactly this!!! I don't think any of us are saying that the three of them can never go to the parks together. 100% right! Go on a family day without the camera.

But why do they have to go EVERYWHERE together? Aside from a random vlog with Tim and Woo lately, it's getting to be downright odd that Jenn treks along everywhere. Jackson needs to be home where he can build a schedule, feel secure, familiarize himself with safe surroundings, etc. Jenn is incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to have this mommy and me time while Tim would go to the parks and film. I cannot fathom why (outside of the usual reasons we've discussed) she wouldn't be embracing this opportunity.

Side note - wouldn't it be hilarious if Jackson ends up hating theme parks when he gets a bit older? :ROFLMAO:
They’re never home. Something is def wrong. I bet they pissed off their neighbors/HOA and always try to avoid them. I wish one of their neighbors would find this board and spill the tea on them.

We live in a single level 2 bedroom apartment. We don’t have a ton of room bc we’re desperately trying to move out of NJ. When we take a family day trip out (like both our families live over an hour away) usually it’s just 1 day out of the weekend and not even every weekend, it’s a lot of work. Making sure we have our son’s diaper bag packed properly: change of clothes, toys, snacks, utensils bib water bottle etc.Then the next weekend we usually opt to stay close to home.
They’re constantly out, schlepping this kid around, it’s exhausting. That poor little boy. They’re such assholes. We had fun in Disney, but it’s a lot of excitement for the young toddler crowd and we were there less than a week.
I would love to be able to play games in their yard then cool off in the pool. Rather than having to drive to a park if I want to take my son for a walk or to play. Bc people drive like assholes here and speed through the parking lots and don’t stop at the the stop signs. It’s not safe.

Sorry this is just me bitching and complaining. I fucking hate how unappreciative they are about everything. Especially after a year where so many have struggled and continue to struggle. Not just their lifestyle, but their son, their health etc., it’s maddening.

Reactions: 15

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Nate posted his May the fourth video today. He did a lot and had so much fun with other vloggers.
• Couldn’t get a HS reservation, so got EPCOT. Park Hopped and entered HS at 1:47 pm
• Got in virtual queue line for May the Fourth merchandise store with some limited items. Upon his turn he showed us what was available. And he ended up buying a R2-D2 spirit jersey, a limited edition SW magic band and a Starbucks “Batuu” mug.
• Rode Smugglers Run with other vlogger friends
• Nate is not afraid to show other vloggers and have them state their channels.
• Whether you like or dislike all these vloggers it was great to see the friendship and kindness they show each other. VincentVision bought two lightsaber churros (red & blue) for the picture. Then gave Nate the blue one cause he couldn’t eat both.
• Then at around 8 pm there was a special photo ops in front of the tie fighters and millennium falcon, where people brought their lightsabers. Nate didn’t have one, so another vlogger let him use his extra.

You would never see Tim put out a video like this.
1) he can’t plan anything and would never do park hopping for the opportunity
2) he would have to get rid of that albatross called Jenn. She also is a kill joy for fun and spontaneity.
3) he considers himself superior to all the other vloggers and wouldn’t hang out with them. Except for ATW (why is it that this allows gets autocorrected to ATE? 🤷🏻‍♀️)
4) his lack of knowledge and not being a true fan of SW would make him look ignorant.
All of this times 100. Especially the albatross part. The only time I’ve ever seen Tim having fun is when he’s with Adam. I think he probably has more fun alone than he does with her. And now that she is reading this, she will probably forbid him from seeing Adam anymore.

I ♥ Nate. His videos are fun to watch.

Olivias1701

Reminded me of someone.

But the real question is why did Jen actually do her hair?!

And what is Tim’s face in the background?
3917E64A-043A-4B09-8299-C7AEA8E07402.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Dude next time I see Tim in the park I’ll act like a Stan and then say tattle and FRE say hello

• Haha
Reactions: 14

peedee

Chatty Member
In the Velocicoaster video Tim said they were leaving because the park was getting very crowded and he had already complained about no social distancing, however he has no longer has any issues waiting in an indoor ride queue being buns to wieners with people. Their logic makes absolutely no sense.

• Haha

SanDisk

If I was a vlogger, I would try to do as much as I could over a span of 2-3 days, then upload different videos throughout the week/month so you can have resting times. For example, Tim can go to Epcot alone, vlog a certain area for a video.....do another area for another video... maybe one more and he could have 3 videos within that day. Or go to some other park for hopping and make 2 videos in one day. I know its long day but its your job and sometimes you have long days at your job....

If I was Tim, I would try to do as much as possible with different events throughout the month and work throughout the day like 5-8 hours vlogging while Jenn stayed home with the baby. and then as a family do weekend events, home vlogs, maybe a family day at a park. People want to see more than 2 rides a video just because you have a baby and can only do that. Or Jenn sit on a bench with the baby for an hour or so while Tim runs off and does one more attraction.

I don't know, sometimes I feel like they don't treat it as a job and sloppily film or not spend a long time at places. They really need an assistant or manager to help improve.

Grusofsky96

What is the point of saying they don’t drink caffeine coffee? Bro like 2 videos ago she was talking about cold brews. Why did you need to get coffee “for your friends” and then never show them or give it to them? What’s the point of that stupid fucking little lie they tell? You don’t do caffeine? Okay, but then you get a root beer float? That’s caffeine? When does it fucking stop?!?!

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
She begins talking about it at 12:57
OMG. "I have to say..."

No Jenn, you don't have to say. You don't need to tell us - or leave in the final edit - that your husband is taking a shit because his stomach is upset. :mad:

I swear. She never ceases to continue to amaze me. :rolleyes:

• Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Ah, yes. The defiant, wild, bad 17 month old toddler! How can a child that young be called this? There are so many parents who would love and enjoy a child with Jack$on’s easy going personality.
Jackson needs a normal person in his life. A babysitter with whom he can just be a kid.

Can you imagine how well the Golden Child would sleep if they let him run around and be a kid in the backyard. Hell put him in a puddle jumper and stay right there with him in the pool for a couple of hours. Every night we all get in the pool the kids eat dinner, shower and then sleep 8 to 10 hours.
Years ago, this is exactly the kind of parents they'd be. They use to be so into keeping the pool clean (uh, well sometimes), they'd have pool parties and cookouts. They were fun people with friends and could have raised Jackson so well in that old house with two dogs to boot.

Then things changed. They saw money in vlogging. Tim dropped his job, Jenn had already say "see ya" to hers, they doubled down on the complaints about the neighbors, burned all their friendships, Jenn became way more paranoid. Then they got some recognition from Disney and were hosted for a few things, convincing them that they had made it and things would be perfect. No thought to the idea that bubbles burst.

The change in these two has been dramatic, and not in a good way. They're so out of touch now.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
yes- just leave him out, but I swear most of the stans only watch for him. The sad part is they have no friends- they couldn’t even have a play date if they wanted too. He is going to have serious separation issues. Did you see Jenn rub his hands on the Land ride? It was such a nervous behavior & he was fine. They don’t want him to have a second of discomfort & I get that, but that is how humans learn to cope.
Jenn holding and rubbing Jackson’s hand is for her-not him. She treats him like an emotional support animal. Hopefully Jackson won’t grow up to think it’s normal to take care of his mother’s mental health issues vs. Jenn taking care of his

2020planner

VIP Member
You know what else I realized?

Tim has an upset stomach and, rather than wait for him to finish and chat with Jackson, she probably told Tim she'd take the camera and she'd walk on over - and film - at Gideons and for him to meet up with her.

So as she walks and talks - to the camera, not her son whom she's pushing - she's yakking it up about fake farms, Tim's shitting, and wait times.

Just proves to me even more that her going everywhere with Tim has NOTHING to do with anxiety. Because she was fine - and "took charge" - when he was taking a dump and she's fine when she goes and gets her hair done and is left alone for a couple hours. But suddenly she can't be left alone for Tim to go out and film?

She's got FOMO. Plain and simple. Nothing more.

scar1051

Did anyone catch their livestream chat the other night? I didn’t watch it all but someone asked what their plans are for traveling when Jackpot hits school-age. Jen looked so shocked as if she hadn’t even thought about that before now! Then she almost looked worried! They are so clueless! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
No, I think you understood the comment. I might be putting words in the OP's mouth, but, essentially: "Tim and Jen are selfish douchebags for taking Jackpot to Disney because he isn't vaccinated. They're horrible parents." We took our son to Disney in November...he was five and a half months old. He was fine. Some people need to stay in their lane and let parents be parents.
We take our son 5 going on 6 to Disney/universal/the zoo/water parks/etc weekly. Once this mask bullshit is over none of us will wear masks ever again hopefully. And he won’t be vaccinated. Call me what you will, I don’t give two shits🤪🤪🤪🤪. Our son is healthy, has not contracted COVID-19 (none of us have) and I don’t credit the masks for “saving” us. I think masking is bullshit especially outdoors in this heat but I digress and won’t start that argument here. I want to focus on the Slacker Trackholes and their stupid shenanigans

• Angry
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
New vlog and I'm once again heart sorry that the wee man can't just run around the beach and touch the sand freely. That vice-like grip always on one hand is just so frustrating!
I really think his arm movements have been stunted because of how restrained he is - always strapped in a stroller or chair, not able to touch much with his hands, then hand gripped when he walks. He needs to work on walking, running, climbing on his own away from his padded play area at home. Example, those beach steps the other day in the NSB vlog. Let go of his hand and teach him to go down the stairs holding on OR at least going backwards, doing the backwards stair crawl. My first could do that before she could walk and before 1 year old.

I really want to understand what she is doing with the brows. They are too low on her face so she looks stern or something, like she has a furrowed brow continuously. She edits these and thinks it looks great? They are almost a straight line across and lack an arch. I really don't understand why she spends all this money on hair appointments but then keeps it slicked back in an unflattering style 90% of the time. If you are doing the mom bun thing, I get it. But she wears her hair this way going out and vlogging for 800K subscribers. It just isn't a great look for these zoomed in videos of them eating and talking into the camera.

Last edited:

SleepingMeh

Watching the new video...if those eyebrows are microbladed, she should ask for a refund. That’s terrible.

Tim showing us stuff that every other vlogger has already showed, so basically, his usual.

Tim being obsessed with purses again.

Jackson’s face is soooo red already. Poor kid is probably going to puke due to dehydration again.

There she goes, holding his hand on a ride again to comfort herself. I like to hold my son’s hand too, but come on.

Hold up....their video is sponsored by headphones??? Someone, get on contacting that company, stat!

Jenn loves it that they cancel sound so she can ignore her kid more efficiently.

She wants a coke slushy, but she doesn’t drink caffeine. Coke slushies don’t come in decaf.

Fast forwarding because I just can’t.

Ugh...go home Trackers!

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Did you see today's video and the way Tim was swinging him along in the line because he was being "wild"
Yes! Jenn said twice he was being wild/bad & he calmed down once inside! Shit- he is being a kid! They said he didn’t want to walk in line- now all of the sudden they want him to walk & he said no thank you. Are they surprised? It’s going to be so bad when he starts to be more defiant & independent. Jenn will especially lose it.

• Sad
  • Wow

Galorious

VIP Member
So much ignorance in this thread. I have driven in my car with a mask, solo..on my way to my elderly mom's so it was on and ready when I picked her up to the her to a medical appointment...on my way to a curbside pickup...on my way back from a pickup. Some people aren't so whiny about wearing a mask that it isn't a big deal that we have to throw off dramatically the second we are in the car. I don't even notice mine half the time.

Don't wear a mask if you don't want. But if you see someone wearing one, it seems absolutely lame to laugh or make fun of it. If I had poorly drawn on caterpillars for eyebrows laugh away, but the mask shaming either way is dumb AF.
Also, if you're picking someone up and not wearing a mask as you drive there, you could be filling the car with covid breath and they'd be getting into it. I don't get the anti mask thing. Those who don't wear them or won't get vaccinated (out of choice not due to health reasons) are lucky others are willing to do so and protect them. Just look at news footage from India. Its heartbreaking. To reject such a simple protection just seems dumb to me. Even though I am thoroughly sick of restrictions.

How Tim and Jenn did such a turn around in their covid attitude from her plastered on Harry Styles t-shirt to being in busy environments with a small kid every day is beyond me. I feel at this point they'll jump on any old bandwagon that brings in money.

On the ronto wraps, hopefully that'll stop him telling his viewers to order so early before pickup.

• Heart

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I watched today’s video and damn Jenn is a full on bitch. She tells everyone that Tim has a hole in his pants and then promises she won’t tell or show anyone, argues with him, and belittles him when he talks about working out. I really don’t like Tim much but no one deserves that type of treatment. I agree with the person who says that Jenn doesn’t think she’s fat- she lives in her own world- oh yea they did their “time to help” outro and promoted a STEM non profit 🤔
Hey Jenn, we know you read here - you're fat, you're overweight like so many of us. Those fat shaming vlogs and tweets aren't so funny now are they?

2021-01-31 (9).png
2021-01-31 (9).png
2021-03-09 (10).png
2021-03-27 (7).png
2021-04-04 (3).png

• Wow
  • Sick