Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
View attachment 556289View attachment 556290

First mention I’ve ever seen of them on the universal boards. And there’s no way they were media. They would not be standing in that long line with everyone else.
Them dragging Jackson through that line 🤢🤢🤢🤢

FFS How about Tim gets a spot for AP previews and JENN, YOU STAY THE FUCK HOME YOU INSUFFERABLE BITCH

Also, from what I was told, Universal was being very strict about no extra people so I’m wondering if they had to bitch up a storm to get Jackson admitted. I know it sounds insane but universal was telling some people that child swap would not be available and that anyone not tall enough to ride should not obtain a preview pass and would not be admitted. I know that sounds like overkill but I saw quite a few people complaining about that rule...

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
So the vlog for the blueberry festival was posted yesterday.

I'm sure this was mentioned before but that Mount Dora festival was almost 2 weeks ago on 4.24 and 4.25.

Why not go on Sat. the 24th, get the friggin vlog out fast that same night, and tell people there's one more day left - on Sunday, the 25th - to go this year.

Isn't that what a TrAvEL cHaNNeL would do? Put out a timely vlog so that people can be informed and go to the place you just showed?

Then, you wouldn't have people like Elaine who would get their hopes up only to realize it's been over for almost 2 weeks. :rolleyes:

Elaine DePasquale
Elaine DePasquale
1 hour ago
So we’re watching this video and decided we’d really like to go here! I check it online to get directions to find out it ended. So disappointing. But we loved your video!
That just goes to show you they’re NOT a travel channel. It’s just a “look what we do” channel. How can they still call themselves a travel channel if they don’t post shit until after these events are over? They truly are the worst at everything they do. I can’t believe these stans are so mesmerized by their shitty content.

Reactions: 16

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I watched today’s video and damn Jenn is a full on bitch. She tells everyone that Tim has a hole in his pants and then promises she won’t tell or show anyone, argues with him, and belittles him when he talks about working out. I really don’t like Tim much but no one deserves that type of treatment. I agree with the person who says that Jenn doesn’t think she’s fat- she lives in her own world- oh yea they did their “time to help” outro and promoted a STEM non profit 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Galorious

VIP Member
Re Dapper Day..... After that ridic burger, Tim had Crapper Day.

They're trying to distance themselves from the other vloggers. They know they've screwed the pooch with Disney and need a new 'thing'. Great parents that they are, they've decided their 'thing' is stuffing their massive gobs and staying in hotels despite what that means for Jackson and their health. They're explaining away their lack of coverage (and probably planning) by making it out to be a trivial event they've covered before so will leave this year's for the little vloggers. They likely forgot. I suspect Tim is back badgering venues on the phone for #hosting opportunities like he did prior to their big break onto the Disney media list. Wonder if they realise they utterly fucked up.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I am of the mind that these fucking morons do things to rile up the STANS. $15.00 underwear??? That will kick the hornet's nests of Karens
I don't know, I'm not as wealthy as the Bojos, but $15 a pair for underwear isn't too outrageous.

I usually wear the Duluth Trading underwear and that's routinely 15+ unless it's on sale.

skip to 43:30

Be fair to Jenn, she's lived in Florida her entire life and wasn't aware that Hurricane Season is the same time every single year.

• Haha

Grusofsky96

I cannot fucking believe these two dimwits dragged their child through this line. What the fuck is wrong with you? JUST LET HIM STAY HOME. He looked scared shitless in the que. This poor child. No wonder he’s having nightmares. His parents are fucking torturing him.

quietcandy

VIP Member
I don't agree with this. We are at the point now where every adult in the USA who wants a COVID vaccine can get one. A vaccinated person getting COVID is like getting the flu. COVID is never going away and there will always be a chance people can get it. Kids shouldn't have to hide away from public spaces simply because they can't get the vaccine yet, especially since they are so low risk. My child's pediatrician believes that kids should be living normally right now. Many other pediatricians and doctors do as well. I know there are different views on this, but the Trackers aren't exactly playing with fire. Millions of kids are living normally with the blessing of their doctors.

That being said- I agree the situation was different a few months ago when the situation in the USA was much worse and no one was vaccinated yet.
The thing is Jackson ISN'T living normally. The Trackers have been posturing this entire time about how safe they're being while galavanting all over the place without considering how Jackson may be spreading the virus. They've given 0 thought to this - everything they've done to be safe has been for their adult benefit, not for Jackson's. And yes, while the US is at a point where the vaccines are fairly available to anyone who wants one, they're also stagnating in that most people who want one has already gotten it. I definitely think kids should be out living as normally as possible during this, but Jackson has never had a "normal" childhood so far.

I might be in the minority with this but I actually like the masks. I plan on keeping mine around for whenever I have to go somewhere when sick with a cold or anything (I have chronic bronchitis - it's been super fun during a pandemic, let me tell you). I really really hope they are more normalized in the US after this, but lol at that happening.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I think they're actively trying to keep him from growing up and learning.
What tipped you off? 🤔
(In no particular order)
• the micromanagement of his every waking moment?
• their refusal to let him feed himself cause they don’t have any patience and can’t deal with the mess? I hate when they ignore him for their filming. He self advocates and reaches for food. They grab his hand and push the food away from him.
• Jack$on not having a set schedule/routine for meals and sleep?
• the umbrella, AC unit and 3 fans on his stroller, where he is strapped in 95% of the time when they are out and about?
• the strobe light, air filter and fan activated when he goes to sleep? It was a hoot when they had to hide out in the tiny bathroom while he went to sleep! 😂
• them talking AT him, and not TO him. They don’t teach him words in his environment or what he sees. Instead all we hear is “Buddy, do you loovvee it?” or “What do you think, Buddy?”
• their vise grip on his hand/wrist whenever he is walking outside?
Many more, but you get the idea.

The best thing for Jack$on is to be allowed to stay home and just be a kid. A place where he can learn, explore and develop without all the overstimulation he gets when they drag him everywhere. This would also help resolve many of his developmental issues we discuss here.

• Heart

apojacks

VIP Member
I haven't been a long time Tracker watcher and have some questions.
Do they ever go home? They seem to be in a hotel dam near every night.
Are their vlogs just them literally eating? Like todays video is the French bakery, lunch, and dinner.
This is their rebranding...and it’s gonna put them in an early grave. As someone who has struggled with weight their entire life (I’ve recently lost 300 pounds and have another 225 to go to hit my goal) I see a lot of the destructive behaviors I engaged in and they are definitely engaging in those...

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
New video up where Jackson looks miserable & these two imbeciles just keep asking him what he thinks? He’s 18 months & he can’t answer that idiots. Oh I guess they think they are immune after just a few days of getting their second shot.
Ha- someone pointed out that poor jackpot isn’t vaccinated... and the comment is gone! Go to bed Jenn & think about your kid’s safety & not of him as a money making prop.

Attachments

Last edited:

Grusofsky96

COVID apparently isn’t an issue for the Trackers with their own son. This is sickening. He’s not vaccinated and is too young to wear a mask and tbh he probably wouldn’t keep it on as is. These two are the dumbest parents ever.

Jen237

Chatty Member
Someone posted on Facebook that they met the Trackholes today. Looks like baby J is having a great day!

View attachment 559864
Okay I get it, people are on vacation and need to take their kids to the parks, but that’s a week out of their lives! I think the Trackers are awful for taking this poor child out every day in the hot humid weather. They just are not thinking about his needs, no wonder he doesn’t speak yet! All they care about is vlogging and views! For Gods sake Jenn, stay home with him and let him play 😢

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
This latest vlog is a dumbass fest. Vegan hand soap???
I'm not going to knock the hand soap. It's "vegan" (based on its ingredients) and it's "cruelty free" so that just means the manufacturer didn't (inhumanely) test it repeatedly on animals - when there are viable other options to test products as such.

I'm not "super woke" but I'm not knocking them for that.
I routinely seek out and purchase from companies that explicitly state they don't test on animals, and have done so for the last 15-20 years.

• Heart
They're really out here on the beach filming a guy metal detecting without permission. They film him multiple times too. I absolutely HATE this about vloggers, but the trackers especially. They have no regard for personal privacy or autonomy.

JCon113

These two are so stupid!! I really don’t understand their logic of Jackson is asleep, we have to leave! Umm you could do so many things and let him nap! Go have lunch, shop in the AC for a more comfy nap for him, they wanted to try rider swap, that was the perfect time!! IDIOTS!!!

And the obvious, it takes two weeks, not two days to be fully vaccinated🙄.

peedee

Chatty Member
Jackson looks absolutely miserable in today’s video. But it’s hilarious that they think they are invincible now that they “got their second shot”

Jenn NEEDS to eat something so she runs to the first booth they saw. I have never been to a theme park and the first thing I want to do is eat breakfast.
I don't understand people who live a few minutes away from Disney but don't eat breakfast before they leave. Do they ever eat a meal at home anymore??

mjm9

VIP Member
Molly from Allears.net posted her video today. It is so much more comprehensive and informative than TTT’s there is no comparison. She even shows footage shot from outside the ride breaking down each ride segments with the mph, twists and turns.
If interested I linked it for you

peedee

Chatty Member
No, I think you understood the comment. I might be putting words in the OP's mouth, but, essentially: "Tim and Jen are selfish douchebags for taking Jackpot to Disney because he isn't vaccinated. They're horrible parents." We took our son to Disney in November...he was five and a half months old. He was fine. Some people need to stay in their lane and let parents be parents.
I think the difference is they have been lugging this kid all over kingdom come throughout the entire pandemic for nothing more than youtube channel content. I understand taking kids for necessities and to school and an occasional vacation but exposing the kid unnecessarily is risky. Kids may not have as serious cases of covid as often but many kids have come down with it and there have been quite a few serious cases. Taking him over and over and over again to crowded theme parks during a pandemic is just not a good idea. They just keep rolling the dice with potential covid exposure to the kid.