Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Yeah that was what I thought. Because he made a comment that they were charged for it? Oh well. The fact they go on about timings for picking up their mobile orders all the time and then they miss one is funny to me 😂
I believe they were leaving Rock n Roller coaster when Tim placed the order and clicked “we are here”.

Then they stopped at Pizza Rizzo for Jenn’s, I mean Jack$on’s, chicken sammie. Jenn also drank the yogurt smoothie that came with the kid’s meal.

So I’m not surprised that they were late to pick up mobile order #1.

Tim needs to learn how to read instead of stating wishful thinking thoughts. (they are special and entitled, so of course they are not getting charged 😡)

The screenshot clearly thanks them for the Pizza Rizzo purchase and tells them it’s being charged. And goes on to say that since they didn’t pick up their SWGE mobile order in time, that they were being charged for the full amount,

Hope they enjoyed their $50+ lunch 😂!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
It’s almost a completely indoors queue. I just do not understand why fucking Jenn has to be around all the time? Can’t she just let that poor kid be a kid at home?? She’s completely incapable of being a mother. Her sitting in the back seat is all for show.
I may be completely mis-remembering this, but I could have sworn that Jenn wasn’t a big fan of roller coasters. She always seemed genuinely terrified. I don’t understand her newfound excitement for velocicoaster. She definitely doesn’t need to be there, and the baby needs to be at home with her or with a sitter. Maybe he could spend time with his grandparents. I bet they’d love to spend time with him. I’m very surprised she hasn’t added her name to the channel, since she seems to be doing all the editing and uploading. She’s trying so hard to make herself the star of the show, and she’s just so fucking dumb and unlikable.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
For goodness sake are they really standing in that queue with poor Jackson? Couldn't they have left him with Tim's parents? Selfish.
Of course not!! Then people would be obsessed and wondering where Jackson was!! They are not allowed to be out and about without him in tow!!

THE CLICKS! THE VIEWS!! THE STANS WOULD REVOLT!

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
They do choose what to show us, which makes what they show us that much more infuriating....like, this is the best of everything you filmed?

and they are showing bits and pieces of Jackson which makes it hard to see his progress and development. As he gets older we should all know more, mainly because they will monetize anything and everything with Jackson.
They shouldn't be showing Jackson at all.

• Heart

BadM0therF0cker

I can’t wait for Jackson to go to school and when the teacher says it’s recess time he’ll say “can I bring my 2 fans with me so I won’t sweat”

I’ve never seen two parents so worried about their child possibly sweating.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
They shouldn't be showing Jackson at all.
Absolutely agree

I think that’s one thing that we can all agree on even should we disagree on masks/eating habits/etc. I think the consensus is they need to stop exploiting their child.

Last edited:
  • Heart

tpstyle

Nothing says swamp ass better than denim coochie cutters on a hot Florida day. Do they not own breathable fabric? All 3 of them. Tight khaki shorts and denim overalls???

• Sick
  • Haha

Britk17

That poor baby is so over stimulated, it's insane. No wonder why he doesn't freaking sleep!! Second thought, I HATE how they push all of these rides on him and Disney all together. He is not even 2 years old, he doesn't really care about this stuff, he wants to get out of that damn stroller and run around!

Reactions: 12

peteykirch

VIP Member
Has she said she's going vegan? I wonder if she's saying that due to morals, because it's in to say or she thinks she can loose weight by going animal friendly. I'm here to say it's very, very hard to go vegan with other meat eaters, or even vegetarians in the house. Very hard.

-- signed a vegetarian wanna be :)
Jenn would just eat platters of fries. That's as vegan as she'd go.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
That’s interesting, I did not know that. I guess will have to watch the video to find out how they pulled that off. And Jackson looks miserable. That poor kid having to stand in that line with all those people around them, which looks indoors to me.
It’s almost a completely indoors queue. I just do not understand why fucking Jenn has to be around all the time? Can’t she just let that poor kid be a kid at home?? She’s completely incapable of being a mother. Her sitting in the back seat is all for show.

Last edited:

WhiskeyBusiness

To each his own. Just as I'm not going to go the Trackhole route of buttering up their lazy asses with compliments of how amazing they are, I'm not going to reach and say their kid has stunted growth or development because he isn't reaching milestones at the same age as another child.

Grusofsky96

Another video where Jackson screams “uhhhhdisss” constantly and his parents think it’s English.

• Haha
  • Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
The thing is Jackson ISN'T living normally. The Trackers have been posturing this entire time about how safe they're being while galavanting all over the place without considering how Jackson may be spreading the virus. They've given 0 thought to this - everything they've done to be safe has been for their adult benefit, not for Jackson's. And yes, while the US is at a point where the vaccines are fairly available to anyone who wants one, they're also stagnating in that most people who want one has already gotten it. I definitely think kids should be out living as normally as possible during this, but Jackson has never had a "normal" childhood so far.

I might be in the minority with this but I actually like the masks. I plan on keeping mine around for whenever I have to go somewhere when sick with a cold or anything (I have chronic bronchitis - it's been super fun during a pandemic, let me tell you). I really really hope they are more normalized in the US after this, but lol at that happening.
I think it’s fine for those who WANT to wear the masks...but I don’t think they should be FORCED on everyone or mandated. I’m done with the masks, they make my chest hurt and I get migraines after a day of wearing them especially in the heat. But that’s me and I believe they should be personal preference.
But I’m also not one to tell anyone how they should or shouldn’t live their lives. I just want normalcy to return

• Haha
  • Angry

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
How come when she makes an effort, she actually looks worse??
It reminds me of a saying I learned in the army: You can’t polish a turd! Jenn could cake herself with makeup, get the latest and greatest hair cut/color, buy all the expensive clothes. Deep down, she’s a huge bitchy twat, and all that ugliness from the inside just oozes to the outside.

peedee

Chatty Member
So many vloggers beat the Trackers to posting VelociCoaster videos. Kyle Pallo has his up. Of course TTT will be a day late and a dollar short.

• Haha
  • Sick
New vlog and I'm once again heart sorry that the wee man can't just run around the beach and touch the sand freely. That vice-like grip always on one hand is just so frustrating!

2020planner

VIP Member
In the end she would play the victim and people would hate him for “abusing” her but honestly I think she’s behind any abuse in the relationship. No absolving Tim of fault but she really is awful
Yep. I've said this for years and years (when we were watching them regularly and before I found you all). Tim is no angel and has his faults (and we all know he can offer some stupid comments and / or zingers) but by and large, she is the one who verbally and mentally abuses him on a regular basis and wears him down to a shell of a person he once was. It's been evident for so long.

Last edited: