Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I was going to say the same thing- he looks hot & sweaty. Poor thing doesn’t need to be out in the heat of the day. He is getting tired of being in the AC stroller & that makes sense. Just keep him home.
Yep. She needs to friggin STAY THE HELL HOME ALREADY with him and let Tim go out and film.

Especially as it's starting to get blistering hot out here again as it's coming into that time of year. NO ONE in their right mind would be dragging their kid to a theme park 3-5 days a week just because mom doesn't want to (or can't) stay home with her child. It's absurd already at this point.

As @Love_the_kitz said, he needs to be home, playing in a wading pool, splashing - having a good time. Playing with his toys. Having a nice homemade lunch with his mother. Watching a fun TV program. Reading a book. Taking a nap (and then mom can do her shitty editing). Getting him into a SCHEDULED ROUTINE so that he has comfort and reassurance in his own home.

Jenn is majorly fucking this up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
How did Timbo get to ride it twice?

I thought the reservation allowed one ride on the coaster.
I was there today and we saw every vlogger in the state of Florida there. The way it was set up, they scanned your pass and barcode on the path, near that bridge. Then you walked into the courtyard. They were not scanning at the actual entrance to the ride. When you got off the ride, you had the option to go into the Discovery Center to exit or check out the courtyard--where you could walk right back into the ride because you had already bypassed where they were scanning and checking IDs. I imagine Tim just walked back in.

I sat in the courtyard for a little while. All of the vloggers were talking to each other, interviewing each other, happy to see each other, laughing, just having a great time. Then there were the Trackers, completely off on their own.

My kids took photos with JoJo, Kyle, Jackie, Nate, Rick and Nikki---a whole bunch of people. When she approached the Trackers for a photo, they did take the photo, but you can tell they were super annoyed about it. My other daughter, who thought her sister was ridiculous for asking them for a photo stood and talked with Jackson. He's a cute kid but he was completely blank faced while she was interacting with him. Didn't smile, didn't respond, really didn't even look at her. As soon as we walked away, another group of people approached them for photos. That poor kid probably doesn't even understand what the heck is going on. That's no life for a an almost 2 year old.

• Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
His vocabulary should be increasing not decreasing and I can see definite signs he is saying less words than he used to. I'm puzzled at why that is. I watch another channel (not Disney related) and they have a child about the same age as Jackson. She doesn't say a ton of words but what she says is clear and not "grunting". She also has a considerably larger vocabulary than Jackson. I know they read books to him and reading to a child is supposed to help with cognitive development and improve their language skills.

Jackson is 17 months old this month. I've never heard him say "momma" and he hasn't said "dada" in the past month. He mostly grunts and just says "dis."
The reason he's saying "Dis" while filming is he's telling his mom and pop that there are better vloggers on the market, to drop the camera and be real parents. He's actually a genius. I'm surprised he isn't saying "AllEars" though. 🤔

All those stans saying he's saying "What's This?" (Wuz Dis) it's actually "Watch Dis" (Dis Unplugged)

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
And holy crap she could not handle Jackson towards the end of the video (23 min). Why didn't they scrap that and film something else once it turned into a disaster of her struggling with J?
Filming > Jackson... he is clearly starting to be more independent. I am here for it. Go little man- tell them you are tired of being strapped down & you want to be a normal kid!

Reactions: 18

Tommytomtom

I think Tim let us in on an old family secret that he still uses. In the last new Smyrna video he told a story of how his grandpa owned a store and would intentionally spell something wrong on the sign to get people to come in and tell him about it. But once they were already in thats when grandpa would try to sell them something.

I'm sure Tim and Jen use similar tactics in their videos giving wrong information or acting dumb and asking people for an obvious answer. They know playing dumb drives comments.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Why is Tim obsessed with Hand Washing signs?

Why are they still moaning about crowds? THEY ARE THE CROWDS!

Lankylamb

VIP Member
lmao at that sponsor spot. Tim and Jenn the Tech Experts.

"There are different kinds of sound cancelling"

Yes Jenn, our favourite kind is when Tim leaves you at home and we don't have to listen to you.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Jen237 said:
“So I might be a bit controversial here, but I just don’t think Jackson is all that cute! I don’t think he photographs well, he dribbles and drools all the time, makes the same sounds over and over, and that hair looks awful! Yeah ,his giggle is sweet I guess, but he’s not the model, the stans believe he could be. My opinion.”

Your comment disappeared. Just wanted to tell you that you are not alone in thinking that.

OT - checked out Sparkly Nicole’s channel. Since being freed from the Walrus and the Elephant she seems happier.
- They continued their work with GKTW,
- Nicole joined the church choir and is involved with a book club
- they got invited to the new White Castle in Orlando for a preview. I was confused cause I thought they were vegan. Turns out WC served “impossible” and “vegetable” sliders. Nicole even got a tour of the kitchen where she was shown the designated grill.
- Disney sent her a package of NuiMOs. Minnie, Daisy and Angel (Stitch’s friend). Along with clothing sets, shoes, mini spirit jersey and Loungefly mini backpack for the girls.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Boy, aren't we cranky today.
I just saw Tim and Jen's Hollywood Studios vlog where they sucked down ronto wraps after paying for them twice because their lazy asses didn't pick them up the first time. Yeah, definitely cranky. I don't come here to read antimask sentiments, I come to read about how Tim has a camel toe from his tight ass shorts or Jen is a fucking moron (she called Tim a "goddess" in the video and left it in 😂😂😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 17

peteykirch

VIP Member
It's time for a new thread.

The Slackers touring Florida taking staycation after staycation struggling to stay relevant.

Thanks to @Notmyname35 for the thread title which I jazzed up a bit.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Tim has totally lost his charisma when it comes to making theme parks seem exciting anymore. He has the newest, hottest roller coaster in the world to film and, imho, totally blew it. He takes way too long describing and reading off the mundane, complains and then when he actually is excited it comes across as fake fake fake.

Jenn's just horrible, she shouldn't have even been there for this. The video probably would have been 100x better without Tim worrying about Jenn and Jackson while filming.

Last edited:

Granite dog

VIP Member
We here at Tattle life, agree with you Peyton. Another comment for Jenn to delete when she wakes up. She will also Shadow ban this person.

Screenshot 2021-04-30 8.25.29 AM.png

WhiskeyBusiness

I like the masks too. I'm not hurting anyone when I wear one so nobody should care whether or not I have one on. As far as people wearing a mask in the car, sometimes it's just easier to keep it on if your going to another short stop at a store or a drive thru rather than taking it off and back on. It's become so normal that there are times I forget I even have it on in the car. Sorry if it hurts people's feelings.
Not to get too carried away on a mask tangent, but I normally am healthy for 95% of the year and then spend a week or two in the winter SUPER DISGUSTING SICK. This past year is the first time since middle school maybe that I've not gotten noticeably sick in a long time. Same with most of my coworkers in the office, they've all noticed the same thing. I got my second shot earlier this week, but I definitely plan on using masks occasionally (if I have to use public transit, walking through the office building, etc) after all this madness ends.

• Heart

peedee

Chatty Member
So Jen is blaming Tim's stomach issues (aka urgent diarrhea after eating lunch) on D-Luxe burger being too greasy and hard on the stomach.
Could it actually be the fact he is eating double burgers with double cheese and double bacon almost every single day? And just eating fast food in general every day. It catches up to you fast when you reach their age.

Edit to add: for all the stans who claim their children get so excited to watch TTT to the point they think they are their friends; what a terrible example of "everything-in-moderation" these two are. I would be freaking out at the gluttonous amounts of junk food in these videos if I knew my kids were watching this channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

tpstyle

So they did the AP invite for Velocicoaster. No way they are on the media list. Also it is ok to get a caretaker for events like this you don't always have to have your kid with you. They are beyond ridiculous.
Exactly!..and that ride que was scary for a one year old. You could hear jenn tell buddy that ‘it’s okay’ in her Instagram story. He was obviously not okay! One of them couldn’t miss out? Jenn can’t stay home with the kid alone? They didn’t give any thought that perhaps it would scary? They shelter the kid from everything else. She was reassuring the kid while riding living with the land and she thought that a realistic dinosaur ride would be fun for him? Dipshits.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16