The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those themed bedroom places are so tacky.
Agreed.
But, there are tons of people who adore tacky.
I've read many complaints that the Disney deluxe hotels are not disney enough... meaning they want those oversized elements from the movies like the All Star Resorts have.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Agreed.
But, there are tons of people who adore tacky.
I've read many complaints that the Disney deluxe hotels are not disney enough... meaning they want those oversized elements from the movies like the All Star Resorts have.
I actually like that Disney is moving away from too much theming. I don't want it staring me in the face. I've always stayed at Disney resorts but a lot of the perks I enjoyed have or are going away. Magical Express and airline check in at the hotel were my two favorite perks. Not much reason any more to stay at a Disney resort.

I just watched their last video on New Smyrna Beach. Tim in that ridiculous hat and no shirt and all those spare tires around his belly. Jenn is not as stupid as she appears on these videos. I'm sure it is all an act. They live what, an hour and a half away from NSB and they had to buy multiple t-shirts to commemorate their stay? I guess they can't possibly go back unless they get hosted for another stay. I laughed at that. I have to drive an hour and a half just to go shopping and souvenirs are not on my list of things to get.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They're really out here on the beach filming a guy metal detecting without permission. They film him multiple times too. I absolutely HATE this about vloggers, but the trackers especially. They have no regard for personal privacy or autonomy.

Reactions: 15
They're really out here on the beach filming a guy metal detecting without permission. They film him multiple times too. I absolutely HATE this about vloggers, but the trackers especially. They have no regard for personal privacy or autonomy.
No they don't. In the video shared by Love_the_kitz from 2010 Tim clearly says he is going to film what he wants to film and I took it that meant he didn't care about invading someone's privacy. He and Jenn just don't care.

Reactions: 6
No they don't. In the video shared by Love_the_kitz from 2010 Tim clearly says he is going to film what he wants to film and I took it that meant he didn't care about invading someone's privacy. He and Jenn just don't care.
Jenn had to talk Timbo out of filming during their spa day on their #hosted Disney Cruise.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
At least they're not fat shaming him like they used to do years back to random people. They didn't even have the nuts to tell folk what they thought to their faces, just film, comment, laugh and post the humiliation publicly. I hope those videos were removed.

They're all about protecting their own privacy, but don't bat an eye when filming people around them.

Reactions: 7
At least they're not fat shaming him like they used to do from their parked car years ago.

They're all about protecting their own privacy, but don't bat an eye when filming people around them.
I think that's also why they've lost so many friends. The Trackers were getting monetized off of tons of videos where they showed their friends and you know Doug and others didn't see a dime of that money. Not to mention Tim filming Doug's injury at the water park and getting paid to show it. I wondered if that alone didn't sour their relationship.

Reactions: 4
Re Dapper Day..... After that ridic burger, Tim had Crapper Day.

They're trying to distance themselves from the other vloggers. They know they've screwed the pooch with Disney and need a new 'thing'. Great parents that they are, they've decided their 'thing' is stuffing their massive gobs and staying in hotels despite what that means for Jackson and their health. They're explaining away their lack of coverage (and probably planning) by making it out to be a trivial event they've covered before so will leave this year's for the little vloggers. They likely forgot. I suspect Tim is back badgering venues on the phone for #hosting opportunities like he did prior to their big break onto the Disney media list. Wonder if they realise they utterly fucked up.
Yeah I’ve noticed that too, but in doing this their vlogs have become boring I don’t understand why their content has changed so much but when they go Disney all they do is eat and read off signs we can already see and the staycations don’t interest me at all. I understand they have a baby so content has to change a little but why SO much Disney vlogs just aren’t the same

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’ve noticed that too, but in doing this their vlogs have become boring I don’t understand why their content has changed so much but when they go Disney all they do is eat and read off signs we can already see and the staycations don’t interest me at all. I understand they have a baby so content has to change a little but why SO much Disney vlogs just aren’t the same
Jenn should stay home with Jackson and let Tim go to the parks by himself. Not that he ever does any research to tell you any good information. I'm in Oklahoma and I could care less about USB ports, what merch is for sale, or what the food options are. Nine times out of ten none of that would be available when I next go anyway. I want to know what rule changes there are and what perks are added and taken away. Things that would alter whether I stay at a Disney resort or stay off property.

Reactions: 7
Jenn should stay home with Jackson and let Tim go to the parks by himself. Not that he ever does any research to tell you any good information. I'm in Oklahoma and I could care less about USB ports, what merch is for sale, or what the food options are. Nine times out of ten none of that would be available when I next go anyway. I want to know what rule changes there are and what perks are added and taken away. Things that would alter whether I stay at a Disney resort or stay off property.
Exactly

Reactions: 2
That baby is adorable on the beach, but he should definitely be speaking by now! Even if only his parents can understand the words he’s ‘saying’, but he doesn’t even try to say words other than ‘Dis’. I know people will say ‘Every kid is different, etc.’, but there’s a definite problem that he says no words.

Reactions: 12
That baby is adorable on the beach, but he should definitely be speaking by now! Even if only his parents can understand the words he’s ‘saying’, but he doesn’t even try to say words other than ‘Dis’. I know people will say ‘Every kid is different, etc.’, but there’s a definite problem that he says no words.
Nah man, the kid says 'this','that', 'dada' (or at least used to, haven't heard that in a while)... maybe a few others that i'm missing but i think at this age its normal for kids to only know a handful or two of legit words.

I think there's a few legit concerns people have shared on here (the lack of babyproofing the house, showing the kid nearly nakey in videos) but then there's other things (his speech chiefly) that are being Tracker-ized out of proportion.

For as much as we like to drag the Trackers for being pretty doofy in older vlogs, I think a lot of us would feel pretty dumb if we took the same microscope to the pages of "JACKSON IS A MUTE AND THEY ARE STUNTING HIS ABILITY TO EVER SPEAK, HE IS NEVER GOING TO GROW" commentary on Tattle in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah man, the kid says 'this','that', 'dada' (or at least used to, haven't heard that in a while)... maybe a few others that i'm missing but i think at this age its normal for kids to only know a handful or two of legit words.

I think there's a few legit concerns people have shared on here (the lack of babyproofing the house, showing the kid nearly nakey in videos) but then there's other things (his speech chiefly) that are being Tracker-ized out of proportion.

For as much as we like to drag the Trackers for being pretty doofy in older vlogs, I think a lot of us would feel pretty dumb if we took the same microscope to the pages of "JACKSON IS A MUTE AND THEY ARE STUNTING HIS ABILITY TO EVER SPEAK, HE IS NEVER GOING TO GROW" commentary on Tattle in a few years.
I believe he’s speech delayed. The benchmark when my kids were little was 15 words by 15 months. I honestly can’t remember him saying anything but ‘dis’ for quite a while now.

Reactions: 10
I believe he’s speech delayed. The benchmark when my kids were little was 15 words by 15 months. I honestly can’t remember him saying anything but ‘dis’ for quite a while now.
From the University of Utah medical school:

By 12-15 months, kids should have a wide range of speech sounds in their babbling, like the p, b, m, d, or n sounds. They should begin to imitate sounds and words modeled by family members, and typically say one or more words other than just "Momma" and "Dadda." Nouns usually come first, like "baby" and "ball." Other things would be things like "uh-oh" or "wow" or "no," which is a very popular first word.

From 18-24 months, there's a lot of variability. This is when we talk about the language explosion. Most toddlers are saying about 20 words by 18 months and 50 or more words by the time they turn two. By age two, kids are starting to combine words together to make two word sentences such as "baby crying" or "come help." A two year old should be able to identify common objects as well. If you point to a picture in a book of an object that they know, like a baby, they should be able to tell you that. They should also be able to point to their facial features when asked, and follow two step commands like "please pick up the toy and give it to me."

I think it's way too early for anyone, especially us folks that see 20 minutes of the kid a day (or less if you're like me and stopped watching the USB and Commode channel), to diagnose him with anything.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.