The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney Cruise Line is having an event at 11am ET to reveal the new ship, the Disney Wish. Looks like the Trackers didn't get that media invite with the big Disney Wish box. They were really fishing for that the other day. 😆 😆 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A request for people to screen shot and or link videos at time stamps when they find something interesting please. I watched an old live stream on the hopes of finding the part where Jenn says she doesn't know what the Everglades are but it didn't exist in the video. Kudos to those who can sit through their garbage on a regular basis I no longer have the stomach for it.

Reactions: 6
Disney Cruise Line is having an event at 11am ET to reveal the new ship, the Disney Wish. Looks like the Trackers didn't get that media invite with the big Disney Wish box. They were really fishing for that the other day. 😆 😆 😆
I hope this is true, but will we really know for 2 weeks? That's how long it takes Jenn to edit these special event things.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A request for people to screen shot and or link videos at time stamps when they find something interesting please. I watched an old live stream on the hopes of finding the part where Jenn says she doesn't know what the Everglades are but it didn't exist in the video. Kudos to those who can sit through their garbage on a regular basis I no longer have the stomach for it.
skip to 43:30

Reactions: 1
I hope this is true, but will we really know for 2 weeks? That's how long it takes Jenn to edit these special event things.
Feel like if they got the box it would be on Instagram....unless it was sent to their PO Box because then it won’t show up for a couple years

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am of the mind that these bleeping morons do things to rile up the STANS. $15.00 underwear??? That will kick the hornet's nests of Karens
I don't know, I'm not as wealthy as the Bojos, but $15 a pair for underwear isn't too outrageous.

I usually wear the Duluth Trading underwear and that's routinely 15+ unless it's on sale.

Be fair to Jenn, she's lived in Florida her entire life and wasn't aware that Hurricane Season is the same time every single year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know, I'm not as wealthy as the Bojos, but $15 a pair for underwear isn't too outrageous.

I usually wear the Duluth Trading underwear and that's routinely 15+ unless it's on sale.

Be fair to Jenn, she's lived in Florida her entire life and wasn't aware that Hurricane Season is the same time every single year.
I just mean just showing that you bought underwear... Who freaking cares really...But these STANS will lapp it up

Reactions: 4
I was thinking of trying the me undies subscription and they are $16 a pair so I don’t think the price he paid is too crazy either.

Reactions: 1
So, it’s been a few days since I have been able to get on YouTube.

please tell me they aren’t on another bloody staycation?

Reactions: 2
So, it’s been a few days since I have been able to get on YouTube.

please tell me they aren’t on another bloody staycation?
They went to New Smyrna Beach and were hosted for some reason. I'm so mad they went to Cafe Verde - it's one of my favorite places in NSB and now it feels sullied. And for all their posturing about not wanting to eat inside, they definitely ate inside at the tree house restaurant, didn't they?

Also, I hate the way they keep pronouncing Smyrna. I'm not a local to Florida but I think it's incorrect? I've always pronounced it and heard it pronounced "Smer-nah", and they keep saying "Suh-mer-nah".

I was just going to comment on the underwear talk🤣🤣

my husband will only wear Duluth Trading Company...they are VERY expensive. I usually buy him a years worth during Christmas time because they go on sale. They wear like iron though which is nice. He has had one pair of Duluth’s for over 3 years. They are about on their way out but 3 years is a long time. Hanes never holds up like that

That wonky eye!!! 😯

They went to New Smyrna Beach and were hosted for some reason. I'm so mad they went to Cafe Verde - it's one of my favorite places in NSB and now it feels sullied. And for all their posturing about not wanting to eat inside, they definitely ate inside at the tree house restaurant, didn't they?
I know! We've been going there for years...and now it's been stained by the Trackers.

...and Mon Delice too.

I'm surprised they didn't go to Heath's (another fave of ours) - because, you know how "they're on a diet and are trying to eat healthier and more vegan." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That wonky eye!!! 😯
It's not just the eye... look at his mouth. We can all contort our mouths, but that's a straight up (fake) smile he's putting on there and it should be mirrored left to right.

Confused as to which side is having the issue now. The droopy side might be more natural for him.

eta: The crooked smile might be from trying too hard to open that eye. The one on the left is disturbingly intense, showing he's trying to even his face out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

That really is something. I'm almost speechless. I remember it being talked about on here when that video came out, but I thought maybe it was just a bit of hyperbole. The Everglades are my backyard now, but I grew up in Pennsylvania & could have told you where they were located probably by middle school.

I also find it interesting how Dim says "That's like a good 3 hours from us." This just shows you how lazy they are. Aren't you supposed to be a "travel" channel? I think they would get legit new views/subscribers if they actually travelled. It would take minimal effort to visit the Everglades. Or Lake Okeechobee. Or Ocala National Forest. Georgia has some gorgeous mountains & canyons. By their Covid standards these are all things that would have been "safer" than a theme park.

But no, why actually travel even the slightest distance when we can just drive a half hour & stuff our faces for the millionth time. Success & their ridiculous following have made them lazy. But that can only last for so long.

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure this is a different house than the first one Nate toured (the one the Trackers stayed at) That was the one with planets as rooms, this new one was a mix of Star Wars, Harry Potter, Disney princesses, and pirates. It was a very cool house so I expect the Trackers to get jealous and need to #hosted ASAP for the budyyyyyyy because he loooooves baby yoda 🙃
Gotcha. I haven't watched his video yet. I'm not into themed houses...

That really is something. I'm almost speechless. I remember it being talked about on here when that video came out, but I thought maybe it was just a bit of hyperbole. The Everglades are my backyard now, but I grew up in Pennsylvania & could have told you where they were located probably by middle school.

I also find it interesting how Dim says "That's like a good 3 hours from us." This just shows you how lazy they are. Aren't you supposed to be a "travel" channel? I think they would get legit new views/subscribers if they actually travelled. It would take minimal effort to visit the Everglades. Or Lake Okeechobee. Or Ocala National Forest. Georgia has some gorgeous mountains & canyons. By their Covid standards these are all things that would have been "safer" than a theme park.

But no, why actually travel even the slightest distance when we can just drive a half hour & stuff our faces for the millionth time. Success & their ridiculous following have made them lazy. But that can only last for so long.
Their travel bubble is literally central Florida, and that's it. I recently moved down to Florida a few months ago, and live on the East Coast of Central Florida (Viera/Melbourne) area and have probably visited more places in Florida in the short amount of time I've been here than these 2 bojos.

Reactions: 5

Jenn is scared something will get her. The few times they've gone on nature walks she squeals thinking a bug, or snake, alligator, bear, or something is after her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.