The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, how many of those views are using some sort of an ad-blocker which means no ads are served on their videos which means no $$ made on those videos.
And how many of those views were purchased - I'm guessing a significant percentage...

Reactions: 2
I haven't been a long time Tracker watcher and have some questions.
Do they ever go home? They seem to be in a hotel dam near every night.
Are their vlogs just them literally eating? Like todays video is the French bakery, lunch, and dinner.

I too am a Red member so have asked various livestreams and vloggers this. Apparently they get a set fee for our views.
Are their vlogs just them literally eating? Like todays video is the French bakery, lunch, and dinner.

I too am a Red member so have asked various livestreams and vloggers this. Apparently they get a set fee for our views.
Thank you for explaining that. I never knew how it worked.

They are definitely off the media list. Theme Park Review which has had their own controversies are back on the media list. They got the Disney Wish Cruise press kit.

Reactions: 3
This is their rebranding...and it’s gonna put them in an early grave. As someone who has struggled with weight their entire life (I’ve recently lost 300 pounds and have another 225 to go to hit my goal) I see a lot of the destructive behaviors I engaged in and they are definitely engaging in those...
Good job on the weight loss! What an amazing achievement. You are definitely on the right track my friend.

Reactions: 4
This is their rebranding...and it’s gonna put them in an early grave. As someone who has struggled with weight their entire life (I’ve recently lost 300 pounds and have another 225 to go to hit my goal) I see a lot of the destructive behaviors I engaged in and they are definitely engaging in those...
Wow!! I just had to take a moment and congratulate you on your hard work!!

Reactions: 6
They are definitely off the media list. Theme Park Review which has had their own controversies are back on the media list. They got the Disney Wish Cruise press kit.
So that's what Jenn was hinting about saying how much they wanted to go on a cruise. They were fishing for an invite from Disney on the Wish and they went so far as to purchase DCL clothing and luggage hoping Disney would acquiesce. I really, really hope Disney has better sense than to ever host the Trackers again.

EDITED TO ADD: So this is what Pete Werner from Dis Unplugged was talking about. He received a Disney Wish promotional package as well. He kept talking about the room fragrance.

Reactions: 10

No they hardly ever go home, mind you their house is a half a million dollar huge property in a gated community... honestly if I lived there I’d never leave!
what a waste

Reactions: 7
So that's what Jenn was hinting about saying how much they wanted to go on a cruise. They were fishing for an invite from Disney on the Wish and they went so far as to purchase DCL clothing and luggage hoping Disney would acquiesce. I really, really hope Disney has better sense than to ever host the Trackers again.

EDITED TO ADD: So this is what Pete Werner from Dis Unplugged was talking about. He received a Disney Wish promotional package as well. He kept talking about the room fragrance.
Would they even know if there was a package waiting for them at home? They're never there. This sounds like something that if they were invited to they'd miss the deadline for replying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Would they even know if there was a package waiting for them at home? They're never there and I don't think they use that front door if a package was overnighted to them. This sounds like something that if they were invited to they'd miss the deadline for replying.
Yeah they would miss it wouldn't they if they're hardly home and aren't known to open their mail. I think Pete thought he got it because he is co-owner of Dreams Unlimited Travel Agency as well as hosting Dis Unplugged and other YouTube channels (he wears so many hats). One of his travel agents believes Disney will start selling 2022 bookings for the Wish as early as this upcoming Monday. I would not doubt they don't have a free cruise for media just like they did for Marvel Days At Sea. I sure hope the Trackers don't get invited but they were sure pushing for it on their DCL pop up shop vlog. They could not have been more obvious.

The trackers really backed themselves into a corner now 😂 they have told the world how badly they want to go on a cruise, what will their excuse be for not being at the media event or not being hosted like all the people on Disney media list? I honestly wouldn't put it past them to pretend to be hosted for the cruise like everyone else and then get in even more trouble. Or just turn around and go on a different cruise while the media event is happening and be like, ding dang you guys, we already had this planned so we couldn't go to the event 😒
Not to give them ideas or anything

Reactions: 8
The trackers really backed themselves into a corner now 😂 they have told the world how badly they want to go on a cruise, what will their excuse be for not being at the media event or not being hosted like all the people on Disney media list? I honestly wouldn't put it past them to pretend to be hosted for the cruise like everyone else and then get in even more trouble. Or just turn around and go on a different cruise while the media event is happening and be like, ding dang you guys, we already had this planned so we couldn't go to the event 😒
Not to give them ideas or anything
Hopefully their stans won't pony up the money for them to go (like the stans who paid for their Victoria and Albert's meal). I would say they would pay to go themselves but they don't seem to be the type of people who want to use their own money for trips. They want everything free.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully their stans won't pony up the money for them to go (like the stans who paid for their Victoria and Albert's meal). I would say they would pay to go themselves but they don't seem to be the type of people who want to use their own money for trips. They want everything free.
Their stans will definitely pay...and not get thanked...at least Jackie shouts out to people that gift her points

Their stans will definitely pay...and not get thanked...at least Jackie shouts out to people that gift her points
She does and she does it at the start of her videos. The Trackers wait until the end of their video. They jacked up the thank you to New Smyrna Beach so badly I would never host them again. They filmed a clip in front of the hotel but left out some of the venues who hosted them and to make matters worse, Jenn puts a floating head of "future Tim" on top of the original clip to mention the businesses they left off. It was so, so poorly done. They should have just cut the entire outro and filmed a new one. The floating head was amateurish at best.

Reactions: 9
I would bet all my money that the Trackers will be copying PMM newest video at the Harry Potter & Star Wars Vacation House. Because obviously the Trackers are super fans right? Jenn never seen any of the movies and Tim doesn’t understand pop culture to safe his own life. If these two stay here I might end up killing myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does and she does it at the start of her videos. The Trackers wait until the end of their video. They jacked up the thank you to New Smyrna Beach so badly I would never host them again. They filmed a clip in front of the hotel but left out some of the venues who hosted them and to make matters worse, Jenn puts a floating head of "future Tim" on top of the original clip to mention the businesses they left off. It was so, so poorly done. They should have just cut the entire outro and filmed a new one. The floating head was amateurish at best.
And yet the stans loved future Tim- so many comments on how funny it was 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
I would bet all my money that the Trackers will be copying PMM newest video at the Harry Potter & Star Wars Vacation House. Because obviously the Trackers are super fans right? Jenn never seen any of the movies and Tim doesn’t understand pop culture to safe his own life. If these two stay here I might end up killing myself.
Well we know TTT stayed at the Star Wars house 4 months ago. Nate actually toured the Harry Potter house 10 months ago, he toured the Monopoly Board house 9 months ago, the Movie Themed house 7 months ago, but this apparently was the first time he toured the Star Wars house. We know he beat the Trackers to the Jurassic Park house. Nate doesn't spend the night he just gives a tour which is what I like. The Trackers evidently insist on getting hosted to stay at these homes so they can say how hot it is and count the USB outlets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

If we don't see a care package video in the next few days then for certain they are no longer on the media list.

If I were the type of person to send money to pay for the trackers to go on a cruise, only to see them pretend to be Disney hosted or act like that trip kept them from going to a Disney hosted cruise (because they will never simply admit they were left off the media invite list)... I would absolutely have a fit. But I am not the type to pay the trackers anything so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.