The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always been curious why they stopped including other vloggers in the videos. It seemed to be around the time that it became a full time gig so the "not part of my brand" thing seems to be in play. When Tim's with Adam it returns back to the old days of "this is us having fun" which also suggests the branding (which includes some dismissal of those below them) but I also recall in a questions style video that was around the time of the full time vlogging change they basically said they hated when fellow vloggers took advantage of them (I think the claim was committing them to things they never agreed to).

I don't know, maybe it's both.

Nate seems like a good guy that is just having a good time. I don't watch a lot of his videos but I'm glad he makes an effort to be part of the community.
Remember that one vlog by another creator where Jenn said that if they had it to over again, they wouldn't show their faces? On that same one, the interviewer asked Jenn why they don't show other creators. She replied to protect them, because trolls would go after them, lol

Reactions: 1
I feel like we're watching a slo-mo version of the movie Supersize Me, only it's a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember that one vlog by another creator where Jenn said that if they had it to over again, they wouldn't show their faces? On that same one, the interviewer asked Jenn why they don't show other creators. She replied to protect them, because trolls would go after them, lol
Here you go.
A then “friend” who asked them pre-approved softball questions. He has 12.8K subscribers

Just saw TTT just posted another video.
Is it a 🥱?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Remember all those daily vlogger channels that took off without showing the vlogger ever showing their faces? I'm sure there's one or two in the past decade but I can't think of any.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.