The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah man, the kid says 'this','that', 'dada' (or at least used to, haven't heard that in a while)... maybe a few others that i'm missing but i think at this age its normal for kids to only know a handful or two of legit words.

I think there's a few legit concerns people have shared on here (the lack of babyproofing the house, showing the kid nearly nakey in videos) but then there's other things (his speech chiefly) that are being Tracker-ized out of proportion.

For as much as we like to drag the Trackers for being pretty doofy in older vlogs, I think a lot of us would feel pretty dumb if we took the same microscope to the pages of "JACKSON IS A MUTE AND THEY ARE STUNTING HIS ABILITY TO EVER SPEAK, HE IS NEVER GOING TO GROW" commentary on Tattle in a few years.
His vocabulary should be increasing not decreasing and I can see definite signs he is saying less words than he used to. I'm puzzled at why that is. I watch another channel (not Disney related) and they have a child about the same age as Jackson. She doesn't say a ton of words but what she says is clear and not "grunting". She also has a considerably larger vocabulary than Jackson. I know they read books to him and reading to a child is supposed to help with cognitive development and improve their language skills.

From the University of Utah medical school:

By 12-15 months, kids should have a wide range of speech sounds in their babbling, like the p, b, m, d, or n sounds. They should begin to imitate sounds and words modeled by family members, and typically say one or more words other than just "Momma" and "Dadda." Nouns usually come first, like "baby" and "ball." Other things would be things like "uh-oh" or "wow" or "no," which is a very popular first word.

From 18-24 months, there's a lot of variability. This is when we talk about the language explosion. Most toddlers are saying about 20 words by 18 months and 50 or more words by the time they turn two. By age two, kids are starting to combine words together to make two word sentences such as "baby crying" or "come help." A two year old should be able to identify common objects as well. If you point to a picture in a book of an object that they know, like a baby, they should be able to tell you that. They should also be able to point to their facial features when asked, and follow two step commands like "please pick up the toy and give it to me."

I think it's way too early for anyone, especially us folks that see 20 minutes of the kid a day (or less if you're like me and stopped watching the USB and Commode channel), to diagnose him with anything.
Jackson is 17 months old this month. I've never heard him say "momma" and he hasn't said "dada" in the past month. He mostly grunts and just says "dis."

Reactions: 13
His vocabulary should be increasing not decreasing and I can see definite signs he is saying less words than he used to. I'm puzzled at why that is. I watch another channel (not Disney related) and they have a child about the same age as Jackson. She doesn't say a ton of words but what she says is clear and not "grunting". She also has a considerably larger vocabulary than Jackson. I know they read books to him and reading to a child is supposed to help with cognitive development and improve their language skills.

Jackson is 17 months old this month. I've never heard him say "momma" and he hasn't said "dada" in the past month. He mostly grunts and just says "dis."
The reason he's saying "Dis" while filming is he's telling his mom and pop that there are better vloggers on the market, to drop the camera and be real parents. He's actually a genius. I'm surprised he isn't saying "AllEars" though. 🤔

All those stans saying he's saying "What's This?" (Wuz Dis) it's actually "Watch Dis" (Dis Unplugged)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To each his own. Just as I'm not going to go the Trackhole route of buttering up their lazy asses with compliments of how amazing they are, I'm not going to reach and say their kid has stunted growth or development because he isn't reaching milestones at the same age as another child.

Reactions: 12
I think it's way too early for anyone, especially us folks that see 20 minutes of the kid a day (or less if you're like me and stopped watching the USB and Commode channel), to diagnose him with anything.
I agree. There are many things on here I agree with re: Jackson, but speech - eh, I'm not so sure.

When I was approaching 2 years of age, my mother took me to the doctor because all of her friends were telling her something was wrong with me because I wasn't talking yet - like, at all.

The doctor (an old school doc; this was the mid-1970s) told her - very simply - "she doesn't have anything to say yet."

Now, obviously you can't shut me up.

And I had zero issues with speech and / or written and oral communications in school, always scored ahead of my peers in reading, writing, etc., and ended up with two master's degrees.

I'm certain if she took me - in 2021 - to a physician for the same reason, I'd be DX with any number of developmental and / or learning issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I believe he’s speech delayed. The benchmark when my kids were little was 15 words by 15 months. I honestly can’t remember him saying anything but ‘dis’ for quite a while now.
There’s been no change in his speech for months. We are all hardwired to learn language, but they are doing him no favors. Watching Disney movies is not learning either. They do nothing but control him, they speak at him not to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
To each his own. Just as I'm not going to go the Trackhole route of buttering up their lazy asses with compliments of how amazing they are, I'm not going to reach and say their kid has stunted growth or development because he isn't reaching milestones at the same age as another child.
100% this!!!! 👍👍👍

Reactions: 5
Good question, Rebecca. Leave it to a Stan to reply to her. He/she doesn't even know how to spell Jackson's name. Probably because the Slackers keep calling him Buddy all the time.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 4.06.07 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Stan is just so blind to everything.'

These 2 bojos are never home! They're always on staycations.
Avoiding fixing the shelves.

They'd better start investing some time and money into that house. Houses that are not maintained have a way of falling apart in all kinds of ways.

Reactions: 6
Good question, Rebecca. Leave it to a Stan to reply to her. He/she doesn't even know how to spell Jackson's name. Probably because the Slackers keep calling him Buddy all the time.

View attachment 552344
Uh, Group836, they weren't home "for a year." And "getting out a LITTLE more"??? A LITTLE??!!? Yeah, I guess you could say that. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
If Jack$on were allowed to stay home, have a set meal and bedtime schedule and just be allowed to be a kid, without all the micromanaging, his fine motor, cerebral connections, coordination and speech skills would jump tremendously.

But who are we kidding. The Bojos won’t put Jack$on first EVER. 😡

Raising kids takes time, love, devotion, patience and caring. None of these T&J seem to want to do for Jack$on.

Besides it would interfere with their fun and flexing!

Reactions: 9
Every so often I pull up the old catalogue from 2010 and on and look for what they've deleted, problem is I get caught up in how crass the click bait tiles are that I can't focus.

Most of those old clickbait/shock value titles, and they're all that way, (content too) just don't belong on a channel that the owners claim is "family friendly".

Last edited:
I really want to understand what she is doing with the brows. They are too low on her face so she looks stern or something, like she has a furrowed brow continuously. She edits these and thinks it looks great? They are almost a straight line across and lack an arch. I really don't understand why she spends all this money on hair appointments but then keeps it slicked back in an unflattering style 90% of the time. If you are doing the mom bun thing, I get it. But she wears her hair this way going out and vlogging for 800K subscribers. It just isn't a great look for these zoomed in videos of them eating and talking into the camera.
She’s still using her auburn brow products from when she had red hair. When she needs to be using taupe or blonde. I understand being a mom is rough, but he’s not a newborn and she doesn’t do tit for him all day. If she’s gonna wear her hair up all the time then at least learn how to do a quick style. She wore a dad hat the other day and braided the back sticking through the opening of the hat. It looked like a wonky limp donkey dick.
89EFEC72-BD7B-45D6-BFE5-3C8BA55BE7B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Type 2 Diabetes.
Yip she's put zero effort into her beauty routine...JennDoesShit. FRE we need a Jenbo skincare advert please.

She’s still using her auburn brow products from when she had red hair. When she needs to be using taupe or blonde. I understand being a mom is rough, but he’s not a newborn and she doesn’t do tit for him all day. If she’s gonna wear her hair up all the time then at least learn how to do a quick style. She wore a dad hat the other day and braided the back sticking through the opening of the hat. It looked like a wonky limp donkey dick.
View attachment 552574
Still manages to be the best style she's had in a while. Loosened braids are cute and at least she tried. The colour is nice too. Then you get to the arm/back area.... Ummm.

Last edited:
Yip she's put zero effort into her beauty routine...JennDoesShit. FRE we need a Jenbo skincare advert please.

Still manages to be the best style she's had in a while. Loosened braids are cute and at least she tried. The colour is nice too. Then you get to the arm/back area.... Ummm.
The front was even worse. She was wearing a god awful muscle shirt, that does nothing for her bc she’s devoid of muscle and lacks a proper bra.

They beauty guru who spends thousands of dollars a year at Sephora and bad hair salons....
2021-03-09 (11).png

2021-04-25 (6).png

2021-04-27 (6).png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
While I don't feel they are being great parents overall due to their lifestyle, I don't think Jackson is behind really. We will see in another 6 months how he is doing. The eating is my biggest issue with them. He should be 100% self feeding at this point. Not getting what their deal is with letting him feed himself.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 552574
Such a clever idea I never thought of that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.