The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we know TTT stayed at the Star Wars house 4 months ago. Nate actually toured the Harry Potter house 10 months ago, he toured the Monopoly Board house 9 months ago, the Movie Themed house 7 months ago, but this apparently was the first time he toured the Star Wars house. We know he beat the Trackers to the Jurassic Park house. Nate doesn't spend the night he just gives a tour which is what I like. The Trackers evidently insist on getting hosted to stay at these homes so they can say how hot it is and count the USB outlets.
I’m pretty sure this is a different house than the first one Nate toured (the one the Trackers stayed at) That was the one with planets as rooms, this new one was a mix of Star Wars, Harry Potter, Disney princesses, and pirates. It was a very cool house so I expect the Trackers to get jealous and need to #hosted ASAP for the budyyyyyyy because he loooooves baby yoda 🙃

Reactions: 2
Imagine that a new video where they are eating lunch and Jackson reaches for a tortilla chip Jenn tells him “No” as she pushes the plate further away from him. Also as Tim hand feeds him a small section of quesadilla because he isn’t allowed to feed himself.

Also they have a fan blowing on him during lunch cause the Golden Child isn’t allowed to sweat.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Tim is 100% certain that he sees a UFO at the beach in broad daylight (it was a bleeping parasail)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank goodness The Garlic in NSB wasn’t dumb enough to host them. That’s my favorite place! I don’t even think the Slackers mentioned it.

Reactions: 3
Jackson totally ignores both of them haha

And Tim has some nice love handles.

Reactions: 3
I used to work at Islands of Adventure/City Walk/Volcano Bay when I was still in school. During orientation and HHN training, they would always emphasize that while HHN was 'recommended' for guests ages 13+, there is no age or height requirement for admission so you could, if you so choose, bring an infant into Horror Nights. That being said, I agree with everyone here that it should be on a per kid basis. When I was 6, Texas Chainsaw Massacre was one of (if not the top) my favorite movies. I have coworkers in their 30s now who are too scared to watch horror films. If you know you have a six year old who loves this type of thing, they would probably love to go. By the same token, if your 12 year old is terrified of scary movies, probably not.

Also just briefly skimmed the Trackers top viewed videos.

Of their top 50, the most recent is from HHN 2019. Even after that in the next 10-15 most viewed, one is the pregnancy announcement and only one is featuring the kid. Their channel is definitely declining but they have so much backlogged content that they can still probably make quite the haul for years even with daily "USB and Commode Hunt at Rodeway Inn in Kissimmee" videos.
Who the hell showed you Texas Chainsaw Massacre at 6? That’s all kinds of wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
New vlog and I'm once again heart sorry that the wee man can't just run around the beach and touch the sand freely. That vice-like grip always on one hand is just so frustrating!

Reactions: 12
The trackers really backed themselves into a corner now 😂 they have told the world how badly they want to go on a cruise, what will their excuse be for not being at the media event or not being hosted like all the people on Disney media list? I honestly wouldn't put it past them to pretend to be hosted for the cruise like everyone else and then get in even more trouble. Or just turn around and go on a different cruise while the media event is happening and be like, ding dang you guys, we already had this planned so we couldn't go to the event 😒
Not to give them ideas or anything
Maybe they will just claim they couldn’t go because of Jackson? Then they will buy their own cruise and all the stans will claim what a great experience it’s will be for Jackson.

Are the trackers really that dumb or do they pretend to be that dumb either way I’ve never heard someone so stupid

Reactions: 4
What sorry sacks! In the first 4 minutes...
all Jack$on can do is grunt. You would think that at 18 months he could clearly say a word. Any word. Cracks me up that he doesn’t even say “dada” (which he did at one point) and has never said “mama”.
• Jenn again takes dig at Disney for NOT having complimentary breakfast
• Tim shows us the food/toiletries shop off of the lobby. And specifically points out that it...
- doesn’t have baby shampoo
- but has wine, beer and coffee (but they don’t drink alcohol and caffeine 🤔!??)
• they go to the beach and Tim has a vise grip on BJ’s wrist. Doesn’t adjust his stride, making BJ run or have his arm dislocated.
• T&J remark that the guy with the metal detector would find lots of trash there.
Have they looked at themselves and their house lately? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Maybe they will just claim they couldn’t go because of Jackson? Then they will buy their own cruise and all the stans will claim what a great experience it’s will be for Jackson.
🤔 they have to pay for Jack$on.

per google search “ there is a charge for every age including infants and toddlers. The prices for children under 2 vary based on the number of occupants and the type of stateroom”

Hmmm....yes, wouldn’t put it past them. Just for the bitching factor alone. Got to get the views!

Did anyone catch their livestream chat the other night? I didn’t watch it all but someone asked what their plans are for traveling when Jackpot hits school-age. Jen looked so shocked as if she hadn’t even thought about that before now! Then she almost looked worried! They are so clueless! 😂
And then she said ‘That’s a long time from now.’ Umm he could literally start preschool in a little over a year. It goes fast Jen.

Reactions: 7
And then she said ‘That’s a long time from now.’ Umm he could literally start preschool in a little over a year. It goes fast Jen.
They won’t let him out of their site to go to preschool! It’s sad, because even a few 1/2 days would be so good for him. Much better than living out of a hotel.

Reactions: 10
They won’t let him out of their site to go to preschool! It’s sad, because even a few 1/2 days would be so good for him. Much better than living out of a hotel.
This is why they’ll have another baby. Once Jackson is off to school they can move on to exploiting the next child. Kids, ya gotta pay those bills!

Reactions: 5
New vlog and I'm once again heart sorry that the wee man can't just run around the beach and touch the sand freely. That vice-like grip always on one hand is just so frustrating!
I really think his arm movements have been stunted because of how restrained he is - always strapped in a stroller or chair, not able to touch much with his hands, then hand gripped when he walks. He needs to work on walking, running, climbing on his own away from his padded play area at home. Example, those beach steps the other day in the NSB vlog. Let go of his hand and teach him to go down the stairs holding on OR at least going backwards, doing the backwards stair crawl. My first could do that before she could walk and before 1 year old.

I really want to understand what she is doing with the brows. They are too low on her face so she looks stern or something, like she has a furrowed brow continuously. She edits these and thinks it looks great? They are almost a straight line across and lack an arch. I really don't understand why she spends all this money on hair appointments but then keeps it slicked back in an unflattering style 90% of the time. If you are doing the mom bun thing, I get it. But she wears her hair this way going out and vlogging for 800K subscribers. It just isn't a great look for these zoomed in videos of them eating and talking into the camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I am of the mind that these bleeping morons do things to rile up the STANS. $15.00 underwear??? That will kick the hornet's nests of Karens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.