The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good question, Rebecca. Leave it to a Stan to reply to her. He/she doesn't even know how to spell Jackson's name. Probably because the Slackers keep calling him Buddy all the time.

View attachment 552344
They were home for a year? It's only been a little over a year now and these bozos have been staycationing for the last 8/9 months. They weren't quarantined that long.

Reactions: 7
It's possible Jackson talks more off camera. Granted, I don't film my baby anywhere near as often as Jackson, but my little guy never says anything when I have a camera on him but will babble many things at other times. I find that little kids between 12 and 18 months are inconsistent with when they feel like talking. My older one was the same and he has no speech delays. As he gets closer to 2 it will be obvious whether his speech is normal or not.

I can't believe Jenn hasn't thought about school. I guess she thinks life is one big vacation? I wonder if they will homeschool him so they can travel freely. That would be a major mistake because I don't see this family having the discipline at all to do it successfully.

Reactions: 9
It's possible Jackson talks more off camera. Granted, I don't film my baby anywhere near as often as Jackson, but my little guy never says anything when I have a camera on him but will babble many things at other times. I find that little kids between 12 and 18 months are inconsistent with when they feel like talking. My older one was the same and he has no speech delays. As he gets closer to 2 it will be obvious whether his speech is normal or not.

I can't believe Jenn hasn't thought about school. I guess she thinks life is one big vacation? I wonder if they will homeschool him so they can travel freely. That would be a major mistake because I don't see this family having the discipline at all to do it successfully.
That would be my guess, i.e., they will homeschool so they can take him along and not worry about someone being home when he gets home from school. I also agree they would not do well at it because it takes commitment. You can't homeschool successfully and be at the parks vlogging with a camera or spending your time on the couch editing a video for hours or checking in on youtube, instagram and whatever to delete comments and shadowban commenters.

I think they'll send him to one of the expensive private schools in our area - there's many to pick from, and for all ages.

Ugh just watched their last video. Tim in a swimsuit is nothing to write home about. Dude needs to do some sit-ups.
Poor Jackson reached for the chips and they pushed the plate away. Give him a chip, ffs! He should be trying all types of food.
And let him hold and bite his own quesadilla!!!

That would be my guess, i.e., they will homeschool so they can take him along and not worry about someone being home when he gets home from school. I also agree they would not do well at it because it takes commitment. You can't homeschool successfully and be at the parks vlogging with a camera or spending your time on the couch editing a video for hours or checking in on youtube, instagram and whatever to delete comments and shadowban commenters.
Out of curiosity I looked up Florida's homeschool rules, and they seemed pretty intense. It may be less so in practice, but I can't imagine T&J being committed to completing all they will need to for a homeschool education.

Reactions: 4
His vocabulary should be increasing not decreasing and I can see definite signs he is saying less words than he used to. I'm puzzled at why that is. I watch another channel (not Disney related) and they have a child about the same age as Jackson. She doesn't say a ton of words but what she says is clear and not "grunting". She also has a considerably larger vocabulary than Jackson. I know they read books to him and reading to a child is supposed to help with cognitive development and improve their language skills.

Jackson is 17 months old this month. I've never heard him say "momma" and he hasn't said "dada" in the past month. He mostly grunts and just says "dis."
whah dis and dah are not words. They aren’t even poor attempts. The fact that his doesn’t babble mama or dada constantly speaks volumes. Honestly at 18 month my son had mastered mama and dada and it was even get to the point where I was like “holy crap if I hear mama one more time I might explode”🤣🤣🤣

I realized i wanted to respond to the other poster but I agree and echo all you’ve said

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity I looked up Florida's homeschool rules, and they seemed pretty intense. It may be less so in practice, but I can't imagine T&J being committed to completing all they will need to for a homeschool education.
Yes. They are (or can be to Tracker-like people) rather rigorous.
We're talking about people who can't plan anything and forget their child's baby shampoo.

That's why I think they'll send him to an expensive private school. After all, it'll allow for more $$$ flexing on their part to do so.

Reactions: 4
They will not succeed! I see them being the parents that homeschool, then do private, then do public, then back to a different private, then try homeschooling again before giving up again and going back to yet another school.

Every so often I pull up the old catalogue from 2010 and on and look for what they've deleted, problem is I get caught up in how crass the click bait tiles are that I can't focus.

Most of those old clickbait/shock value titles, and they're all that way, (content too) just don't belong on a channel that the owners claim is "family friendly".
Hey we can divide and conquer I work from home lol

whah dis and dah are not words. They aren’t even poor attempts. The fact that his doesn’t babble mama or dad constantly speaks volumes. Honestly at 18 month my son had mastered mama and dada and it was even get to the point where I was like “holy crap if I hear mama one more time I might explode”🤣🤣🤣
My brother (many years younger than me) never went around saying mama or dada (and based on my earlier story I told about myself, nor did I). His word he went around repeating was gheeeeeeee gheeeee. Every damn thing was gheeeeeee. And we voraciously read to him and interacted with him and took him to "library school" and he interacted with other little kids and all that ( minimal TV and it was only Mr. Rogers or Barney or Sesame Street)

He was a late talker like I was and now, as with myself, you can't shut him up. ;)

Like someone else said earlier, if we're all still having this conversation 6- to 9- to 12-months from now, then I think we will all be on the same page about his speech development. But, like another person also pointed out, we only see carefully curated snippets of him for 20 mins. at a time. So who the hell knows. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Florida's homeschool rules seem intense when you read them, but they actually aren't. You just have to have an annual evaluation done. Takes 15-20 minutes. As far as the time to homeschool, they certainly have it & could still go to the parks daily if they wanted. When you are teaching a child one on one, it takes maximum 3-4 hours a day until they get older. Preschool/Kindergarten can be done successfully in 1.5 - 2 hours. I know plenty of people who work/go to school themselves & still get it done. Myself included.

I don't think they will homeschool though. We have fellow homeschool friends from every walk of life...but the Trackers just don't fit the mold. I can't really put my finger on WHY, they just have always seemed to me as if they would look down on homeschool families. I just don't see them doing it. Even with the freedom it would bring.

Reactions: 2
whah dis and dah are not words. They aren’t even poor attempts. The fact that his doesn’t babble mama or dada constantly speaks volumes. Honestly at 18 month my son had mastered mama and dada and it was even get to the point where I was like “holy crap if I hear mama one more time I might explode”🤣🤣🤣

I realized i wanted to respond to the other poster but I agree and echo all you’ve said
You're right. Tim and Jenn are only guessing that Jackson is trying to say "what's this" and "what's that." That very well may not be what he is trying to communicate. My daughter at this age was saying "momma", "dada", "uh oh" and a lot of "no".

Florida's homeschool rules seem intense when you read them, but they actually aren't. You just have to have an annual evaluation done. Takes 15-20 minutes. As far as the time to homeschool, they certainly have it & could still go to the parks daily if they wanted. When you are teaching a child one on one, it takes maximum 3-4 hours a day until they get older. Preschool/Kindergarten can be done successfully in 1.5 - 2 hours. I know plenty of people who work/go to school themselves & still get it done. Myself included.

I don't think they will homeschool though. We have fellow homeschool friends from every walk of life...but the Trackers just don't fit the mold. I can't really put my finger on WHY, they just have always seemed to me as if they would look down on homeschool families. I just don't see them doing it. Even with the freedom it would bring.
I have to admit I don't know a lot about homeschooling and every state has their own rules. The only homeschooled children I had any contact with were the children of one of my former bosses (a Colonel in the Air Force) and his wife had a curriculum that went to lunch time. They'd have lunch and pop over the office and then it was back to homeschooling until about 4 pm. The Colonel would ask his kids what subjects they had left for the day and the boy would generally answer "Spanish." The mom was a certified teacher so these kids were well educated. Very regimented. I don't know that everyone here does it that way and I'm sure their education was regimented because he was a military officer who expected the best whether you were his child or his employee. Nice man but difficult and demanding to work for. I was glad when he left and another Colonel took his place.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

The rules / requirements are not exactly a walk in the park either.
We're talking about the Trackers here, and we all know they wouldn't get past no. 1 on this list, i.e. send a written notice of intent to the superintendent, nor could they maintain a portfolio of records, or develop a curriculum, or anything of that nature.

That being said, I agree with you. They're not going to homeschool. My guess is private schooling for flexing purposes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 1002.01, Florida Statutes (F.S.), defines home education as the sequentially progressive instruction of a student directed by his or her parent or guardian in order to satisfy Florida's compulsory education requirements.

Florida Statute 1002.41 specifies the responsibilities of parents who establish a home education program.

• Send a written notice of intent to the school district superintendent. The notice must be filed within 30 days of beginning the home education program and must include the following information:
    • Name of the home education student(s)
    • Birthdate(s)
    • Address
    • Parent's signature
  • Maintain a portfolio of educational records. Statute defines a portfolio as
    • A log of educational activities which is made contemporaneously with the instruction and which designates by title any reading materials used, and
    • samples of any writings, worksheets, workbooks or creative materials used or developed by the student.
  • Make the portfolio available for inspection by the superintendent upon 15-day written notice (The statute does not require the superintendent to inspect all portfolios).
  • Provide an annual educational evaluation of the student's educational progress to the superintendent. The evaluation must consist of one of the following:
    • A Florida certified teacher chosen by the parent may evaluate the child's progress based on a review of the portfolio and discussion with the student.
    • The student may take any nationally-normed student achievement test administered by a certified teacher.
    • The student may take a state student assessment test at a location and under testing conditions approved by the school district.
    • The student maybe evaluated by a psychologist holding a valid, active license pursuant to section 490.003 (7) or (8), F.S.
    • The student may be evaluated with any other valid measurement tool as mutually agreed upon by the parent and the superintendent.
  • Preserve each student's portfolio for two years.
  • Submit a letter of termination and annual evaluation upon completion of the home education program to the district.
  • Should there be a change of residence, but do not wish to terminate the home education program, the parent should notify the new district to which the child is moving to that they are transferring their home education program to the new district, and the new district home education contact must request the records from the previous district notifying the old district that the student no longer resides in the previous district. Records are transferred, and the previous district shall simply close out the student’s files. A home education transfer between districts does not require the parent to terminate the home education program (as they are not terminating; simply moving) and the parent does not need to provide an annual evaluation to the previous district.

Reactions: 1
Someone please help this woman find a proper pair of shorts .... or maybe not wear shorts at all?!
2021-04-28 (6).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.