Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Right? So gross! My husband would be mortified if I shared his bathroom visits.

And yeah- you can’t continue to eat such junk & not have problems.
Lol🤦‍♀️ my husband would never have become my husband to begin with if I pulled that. But my husband also tries to make healthier choices (even though he does love a good burger) and he would never be okay with me discussing such things for the entire internet to see. He also wouldn't put up with me comparing his eye to a wonk eyed stuffed toy so 🤷‍♀️ I think my hubby is around Tim's age. He's going to be 41 this year. But he's extremely athletic and would never let himself become such a gluttonous slob. He's also been super encouraging after my weight gain and helps me stay focused on getting myself back into shape. So, we may not have trackers money, but I will take what we have over that trainwreck 🙄 (although I wouldn't HATE having their money, unless becoming like that were the price to pay)

Reactions: 1

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Seems like they lie a lot.
Wonder how this will come into play as Jackson grows and realizes that they are lying. Either he'll keep calling them out on it (I hope, but this is unlikely) or he'll learn that he can manipulate the truth to suit his goals.
I got through February 19th and had to bail…When did he start vlogging

There they go twiddling the algorithm because people who don’t know Disney will watch this video and they didn’t do the help line…

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Just dropping a note, while I appreciate good PCDev discussion.
here's where we can do it and not disrupt the TTT thread confuse folk. :)

guilty!! Sorry about that 💕💕

• Haha

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
I've always been curious why they stopped including other vloggers in the videos. It seemed to be around the time that it became a full time gig so the "not part of my brand" thing seems to be in play. When Tim's with Adam it returns back to the old days of "this is us having fun" which also suggests the branding (which includes some dismissal of those below them) but I also recall in a questions style video that was around the time of the full time vlogging change they basically said they hated when fellow vloggers took advantage of them (I think the claim was committing them to things they never agreed to).

I don't know, maybe it's both.

Nate seems like a good guy that is just having a good time. I don't watch a lot of his videos but I'm glad he makes an effort to be part of the community.
Remember that one vlog by another creator where Jenn said that if they had it to over again, they wouldn't show their faces? On that same one, the interviewer asked Jenn why they don't show other creators. She replied to protect them, because trolls would go after them, lol

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I’m convinced that I’m glad that they read the disclaimer about the stupid shit they bought at target… Their idiotic Stans would probably drink the water

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
My daughter is obsessed with the haunted mansion. The only 2 year old I know who cries bc she doesnt want to get off lol. She tried to hold the bar down when the "ghost host" said he was going to pull it up :)
🤣🤣🤣 I love that!! She sounds like a great kid!! Haunted mansion was our sons first ride and I swear it’s what got him hooked on spooky stuff!!

Tommytomtom

The guy from rixflix rode it twice as well. He said something about as long as you didn't leave that entrance area after getting off you could ride again.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Someone posted this on a Universal Facebook page. I didn’t recognize the girl who posted it but PMM was in one of her photos so he got an invite.
It was PMM that posted about it, so that's how I knew. Wonder if the Bojos will be there?

1620319356236.png

Tim looks HUGE in this picture, like a different person. I thought this was just a picture of her, and didn't realize that was Tim in the black shirt. Good God he is getting fat.

OhFFSakes

Did they actually get a reservation to ride it? I would be surprised if Tim actually fit on the thing with his size.

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Gen took them off the thumbnail but the whole Tracker fam appears in her velocicoaster blog if anyone cares
Screenshot_20210505-161715.png
Screenshot_20210505-161537.png

• Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
To whomever was saying that they could go to the Orlando White Castle grand opening instead, it's trending on Twitter for having a multiple hour wait, and since the Trackers are people who see themselves above waiting in line with the common folk, I'd say there's a negative chance of them being there as well.
Adam was there. Got there at 6AM. Did a nice video of it (I don't get the obsession with White Castle for so many, but whatever 😅).

Thistlegal

Did anyone else mention they got Media access? Do we know for sure that PCDick wasn't making it up or confused?

I watched his vlog to see and he wasn’t making it up and thanked universal for having him out. Tim and Jen would have had a video up by now if they were invited.

Katnipp78

And when you correct him, he gets PISSED!! It’s not even pronunciation sometimes, it’s down right stupidity. Padlock and paddock are two totally different words.
That's true. Yeah, those are two different things 🤦‍♀️ I guess he just made a pinned post about it
Screenshot_20210503-171016_YouTube.jpg

• Sick