Prince Charming Dev....charming or just annoying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say he falls into the latter category for me. I've tried his vlogs a few times, they arent bad in terms of information but I just find him too much on camera and I have to switch off. His GF is somewhat a surprise too.

Also Prince Charming Dev for me is just such a cringe name, which follows through into his presentation style in his vlogs.

His headline on his youtube channel ending in 'cruising' does make me laugh though.

Reactions: 3
I have to say he falls into the latter category for me. I've tried his vlogs a few times, they arent bad in terms of information but I just find him too much on camera and I have to switch off. His GF is somewhat a surprise too.

Also Prince Charming Dev for me is just such a cringe name, which follows through into his presentation style in his vlogs.

His headline on his youtube channel ending in 'cruising' does make me laugh though.
His titles make me cringe, I also think he looks way older than he is

Reactions: 2
I think the thing that irks me a little was the whole ‘we need a break’ ‘we’re breaking up’ vlogs with Bianca, which were just pre-Covid I think.

First of all, that kind of content shouldn’t be on YouTube, airing your dirty laundry is not cool, especially when you’re back together in a week. It comes across as attention seeking and grabby.

Low and behold, they are now engaged with the whole Disney proposal. It was kinda satisfying how low the views are on that vlog, he was probably expecting it to skyrocket....(it didn’t even make 100k)

...and it’s not like you can have a go at doing the vlog again! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I never cared for him. I tried to like him but when I started watching, he was begging for $ to go on some road trip. Then, another time more recently, I caught him amping up drama about whether or not he had COVID. Not cool and trashy, IMHO. (I don't even know how he was able to monetize that since YT seemed to be strict about that with other vloggers I watch - Disney or non-Disney - and like why Michael Kay never mentions it and only calls it a "global situation" all the time).

I know some on Guru and even on FRE's comments section seem to worship the ground he walks on for some reason. I just don't see it.

I think - like so many of these Disney vloggers - he's a fake fraud who will do anything to make a quick buck and make a name for himself. He's super full of himself.

I also thought it was funny that the engagement vlog didn't garner that many views.

Also, what was with the hair dye job that he had recently? I think I noticed he's back to normal now?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to casually watch him. He wasn't my favorite but I didn't hate him either. Then COVID hit and he flat out begged for money. I unfollowed immediately. It is no one's fault that he quit his job(or whatever happened to his day job) to be a fulltime YT vlogger that the bottom can fall out anytime. He comes across extremely whiney and other times, I feel there is an arrogance that comes out too.

Reactions: 6
He reminds me of those kind of camp men you get in 'reality' tv shows that love drama and everything is exaggerated and hyped up on camera.

at the beginning of the year he complained his private life was private and he was strictly a theme park channel.
Then obviously Covid hit and that makes being a theme park YouTuber pretty awkward! Shot himself in the foot with that one.

I wouldn’t mind if it was just a comment but the vlog where he said he was a theme park channel, he whined the whole way through it and gave passive aggressive comments the whole vlog. Made himself look like a complete dick once he then needed people to be interested in his life so he could pay his bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so this is totally petty but his monotone and random pauses in the middle of sentences drives me INSANE

But I put up with it because he actually had decent content. Until COVID. I get that it sucked and he just bought a new car and moved into a new apartment and spent all kinds of money (I mean poor financial planning on his part) but literally nobody wanted to watch him walk around an empty park, drive past Disney property to look at signs. Or fly a drone. Or sit around and complain about how it sucks and he needs money because he put it all on the line for US :rolleyes:

But to MONETIZE a video where you blatantly say you might have COVID.....nope. Hell to the no. Unsubscribed right there. I pop back and watch a little here and there but he is just so obviously taking advantage of everyone and now apparently they are talking about getting a dog?! Literally all because B loves French bulldogs (acknowledging they are health NIGHTMARES and poorly bred but she just LOVES their look) and D wants a doodle....just because?

Not to mention French Bulldogs are insanely expensive!

They are expensive here in the UK, so they must be a re-DONK-ulous price in The States

Reactions: 1
I used to like Dev, then he went all look at me I'm a guest of Club 33 with his fast passes :rolleyes:

Oh and he really loves a freebie, I think he's been thevlogger of choice for Disney since they dumped the slackers, he gets loads of gifts from Shop Disney.

I used to casually watch him. He wasn't my favorite but I didn't hate him either. Then COVID hit and he flat out begged for money. I unfollowed immediately. It is no one's fault that he quit his job(or whatever happened to his day job) to be a fulltime YT vlogger that the bottom can fall out anytime. He comes across extremely whiney and other times, I feel there is an arrogance that comes out too.
Did he really flat out ask people for money?

Is his relationship legitimate? she was always off camera and barely existed. suddenly he needs views and he now has a visible GF and suddenly engaged.

Did he really flat out ask people for money?
Yes he did. Go back to some of the videos closer to the beginning of Covid. He said times were really tough and he could use any help and asked to please considering donating to the channel.

Not to mention French Bulldogs are insanely expensive!

They are expensive here in the UK, so they must be a re-DONK-ulous price in The States
If you want registered from a reputable breeder you won't really find any puppies under $2500 and even that's going to be hard to find. Backyard breeders maybe $800-1200 but I know someone who paid $5000 for a 8 week old AKC Frenchie. And will probably pay that much or more in vet bills for inevitable health problems.

My cousin has one they rescued from a puppy mills, so breeding stock, and it went paralyzed in its back legs from poor conformation, has breathing problems, the most delicate stomach....they are just a mess genetically.

But yes, let's look at designer dog breeds during a pandemic when they already are literally BEGGING for money and handouts of DVC rentals so they can have content to film. Because they rely solely on youtube to sustain their lifestyle. Including the fancy fish tank which is NOT a cheap hobby.

If you want registered from a reputable breeder you won't really find any puppies under $2500 and even that's going to be hard to find. Backyard breeders maybe $800-1200 but I know someone who paid $5000 for a 8 week old AKC Frenchie. And will probably pay that much or more in vet bills for inevitable health problems.

My cousin has one they rescued from a puppy mills, so breeding stock, and it went paralyzed in its back legs from poor conformation, has breathing problems, the most delicate stomach....they are just a mess genetically.

But yes, let's look at designer dog breeds during a pandemic when they already are literally BEGGING for money and handouts of DVC rentals so they can have content to film. Because they rely solely on youtube to sustain their lifestyle. Including the fancy fish tank which is NOT a cheap hobby.
I honestly would feel bad for any animal that these two took into their care.

(also, side note: I am a huuuuuuuuge supporter of adopt, don't shop when it comes to giving all the animals in the shelters homes vs. breeders)

I honestly would feel bad for any animal that these two took into their care.

(also, side note: I am a huuuuuuuuge supporter of adopt, don't shop when it comes to giving all the animals in the shelters homes vs. breeders)
Agreed!!! I would have NEVER pegged him as an animal person, he just seems so standoffish and hands off. I don't know how else to describe it but just his general vibe...idk. And she only seems to care about how cute or instagram-able the dog would be :rolleyes:

Hahahah I am too, obviously. I tend to get a little soap-boxy with that kind of stuff so feel free to kick me if I go off on a tangent. As my rescue dog snores next to me on the couch 🐶

• Heart
I haven't watched PCD is a looong time.
All this.

Then when I did try again I realized he's always playing the victim. Edited videos aren't as bad, but he loves those livestream bucks to roll in and eventually his bad attitude and whining will slip out when live. How in the world Bianca can be with him is beyond me.

I haven't watched PCD is a looong time.

All this.

Then when I did try again I realized he's always playing the victim. Edited videos aren't as bad, but he loves those livestream bucks to roll in and eventually his bad attitude and whining will slip out when live. How in the world Bianca can be with him is beyond me.
playing Devil’s advocate here - but do you think the freebies sugar-coat it a bit for her :unsure:

The way he bragged about having fast passes turned me right off of him. Must be nice to have friends that can afford to pay an arm and a leg for club 33 and DVC..

The way he bragged about having fast passes turned me right off of him. Must be nice to have friends that can afford to pay an arm and a leg for club 33 and DVC..
That finished him for me too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.