Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Imagine losing weight to ride a rollercoaster instead of for your health. Fucked up priorities...
Right? And imagine only doing so after bitching up a massive storm that Universal is consistently excluding fat people from their rides. Like he even made a rant on a ride that he has never even visited (the new pets ride in Universal Hollywood). He’s an idiot

Reactions: 1

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Not forgiving him but Universal is starting to do away with social distancing all together

Yes!! Our son loves to help me with laundry...I’ll take the help while he enjoys it🤣🤣🤣!

He also loves to cook and read the recipes with me!!
oh man- when my nephew was 2-3 he loved to vacuum. The minute he came to visit he would ask where your vacuum was & could he see it.

• Haha

shadee91762

VIP Member
Genevieve is the one I'm trying to get the tea on. My understanding is she had a falling out with the channel she used to work for and it was so bad she broke out into her own channel Earsome Emporium and refers to the other channel as "the evil channel we shall not name".
Which channel and what went down??
Edit after I wrote that speech I remembered. The channel was Streaming the Magic ✨

fulltilt72

Does anyone know if Jenn got drafted the other night at the NFL draft?

Something is off about the Trackers. Broken oven and now multiple broken plates? They live in a gated community. How do they not have home owners insurance? It should be a covered appliance. They aren’t telling us something and it’s kinda scary.
What's scarier is that they put that stuff into their vlogs...like you know Jen totally busted those dishes probably when Tim was out by himself or when he was hanging out with ATW. She probably just can't handle Jackpot by herself.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
We must be due a Tim and Jenn get the Micky shaped pizza at Boardwalk soon.

After PMM did it and was amazed about how much food you get for $12 Dumb and Dumber will probably order tons of them.
Yeah cause you know they can't have an original idea. They copy it off of someone who does it first and does it better.

I couldn't fit on the test seat at FOP the last time we were there. My goal is to be on that ride comfortably when we go in November.
I would actually try the ride seats. I didn't fit on the test seat. I figured that I'd try it out and see. I managed to fit and it wasn't uncomfortable at all. The test seats can sometimes be a bit smaller.

Tawnie

I get the feeling that Jenn hates rollercoasters and knows absolutely nothing about them.

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
What exactly made Disney drop the Trackers?

I also thought that they were trying vegan food around the parks as their stans asked them too?
Jackson speech may be delayed but ouldn't worry for another few months, then I'd be concerned if he wasn't saying anything by 2

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
This guy, Mike, is a real gem. Check out his video for a parking hack. Not as bad as Tim’s “front of the line” hack by using a wheelchair, but still in the same douche family.
What a dick. I predict within six months he will have his own thread on here.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
My favorite is that she keeps acting like the Slackers don’t make any money. One of her comments said they need to $ to feed Jackson 😂. Is she watching the same videos we are- cause it’s clear they have money you idiot!
I may have gone back to the wrong vlog’s comments, but it looks like her comments disappeared. Did she get shadow banned, or did she realize she’s being an idiot?

I don't want to be that parent, but the new vlog...please tell me those aren't whole grapes Jackson has been given? 🤦‍♀️

mjm9

VIP Member
So... Is Theme Park Express reading this page?
It’s Theme Park Shark and Universal addressed the issue yesterday. That’s why the YT video disappeared. Apparently he was using some special eyeglasses. Just like one of our poster’s kids said.

apojacks

VIP Member
Yes I was going to mention that! You really have to know your kid...it’s clear the slackers don’t really know Jackson...they are literally just coexisting as a “family” they aren’t learning anything about each other...

Awww poor guy. This actually made me feel for him. I don’t love any of the vloggers and I’m tired of them filming people but they are human

Another asshole skirting the rules with a POV from Velocicoaster
Ooof...this dude follows me on Instagram and we were going to have him on the podcast at some point...maybe not after this.

Did you notice in the MK video when they had just sat down to eat at Tomorrow land terrace - Jen's right arm was stretched out to the right hand side where Jackson was sitting - presumably to hold him in place so he couldn't grab any of the food on the table. You could hear Jackson, but Tim made sure the camera was very close to her face, assuming so no one could see Jackson's little outstretched hand begging for food, not just snackies!
I think she might have just been trying to hold the balloon out of the shot?

2020planner

VIP Member
I briefly watched the new vlog. Jenn just kept ranting about how good it feels to be able to do indoor rides. Their kid is not vaccinated! How were they so paranoid to go indoors without the shot but feel so safe now even they are not all vaccinated? And their kid can’t wear a mask yet so that makes a greater risk! They’re so stupid! And I have to add that her brows are stenciled red under her dad hat.
COVID-19 vaccination is not authorized for children under the age of 16. So Jackson can't get vaccinated. Unless I'm not understanding your comment.

Slumpz321

Bojos just put up a new video. Shocker, they're eating more food at the Mt. Dora Blueberry festival....

• Sick

apojacks

VIP Member
OFF TOPIC
Ugh, I wish my "all other vloggers" forum wasn't deleted. So Yes, at this point I off and on hate watch the Brookharts... they have become insufferable over woke whiners - anything that isn't fun (like having a damn job), or normal adult behavior, or doesn't "feed their soul" they complain about. Don't get me started on fake veganism... both have gained a lot weight lately (not talking baby weight, she is actually back in maternity clothes and not pregnant). He had done super well with running and losing weight and that's done...
They’re vegan when they want to be. I think he’s still “training” for the 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 days challenge, but man, the way they constantly consume deep dish pizza...