Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Ok- anyone else have no idea what is going during the last part of the video? I thought they went to look for an oven? Is that not a thing now? Tim looks really bad at every point in time. At least they let Jackpot eat fruit by himself.

apojacks

VIP Member
He's a 50/50 asshole/work mix.
All he does is complain about food and ride vehicles. I remember seeing a long rant he did about the secret life of pets ride not being accommodating enough .
Yup. That's all he does is complain about how the ride vehicles are too small. To ride Flight of Passage he has to basically suck it all in. He did a video about that.

pembertonheights

Remember that one vlog by another creator where Jenn said that if they had it to over again, they wouldn't show their faces? On that same one, the interviewer asked Jenn why they don't show other creators. She replied to protect them, because trolls would go after them, lol
Remember all those daily vlogger channels that took off without showing the vlogger ever showing their faces? I'm sure there's one or two in the past decade but I can't think of any.

YoNosé

I hate that great big fat fuck. All he does is complain about how Universal and Disney are fatphobic. Sorry dude, I have ZERO sympathy. You go to the parks every weekend and constantly shovel crap food down your gullet and drink calorie laden drinks...like...for a fleeting moment I shared in your victory of being able to fit on Escape from Gringott's...but now? GTFOH.
That’s theme park express not theme park shark lol

Mdb78

There must have been someone else with them. When Jenn was riding, Tim was showing more of the room, signage and bag lockers. He wasn't holding on to or looking after Jackson while he was doing that.
That was probably when he rode the 2nd time (he said he rode twice and Jenn rode once). Several pass holders were given the chance to ride twice yesterday.

machaqweeen

She’s still using her auburn brow products from when she had red hair. When she needs to be using taupe or blonde. I understand being a mom is rough, but he’s not a newborn and she doesn’t do shit for him all day. If she’s gonna wear her hair up all the time then at least learn how to do a quick style. She wore a dad hat the other day and braided the back sticking through the opening of the hat. It looked like a wonky limp donkey dick.
View attachment 552574
Such a clever idea I never thought of that

Kit123

VIP Member
The screenshot says the "credit card will be charged the full amount."

I'm confused now.

(I am not a fan of mobile order, TBH. I just like doing it the "old-fashioned way" LOL)
Yeah that was what I thought. Because he made a comment that they were charged for it? Oh well. The fact they go on about timings for picking up their mobile orders all the time and then they miss one is funny to me 😂

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Has she said she's going vegan? I wonder if she's saying that due to morals, because it's in to say or she thinks she can loose weight by going animal friendly. I'm here to say it's very, very hard to go vegan with other meat eaters, or even vegetarians in the house. Very hard.

-- signed a vegetarian wanna be :)
Probably going vegan cuz they are full woke

2020planner

VIP Member
Right? And imagine only doing so after bitching up a massive storm that Universal is consistently excluding fat people from their rides. Like he even made a rant on a ride that he has never even visited (the new pets ride in Universal Hollywood). He’s an idiot
Who are we talking about again? I need to look this person up. :geek:

GSMary

I haven't been a long time Tracker watcher and have some questions.
Do they ever go home? They seem to be in a hotel dam near every night.
Are their vlogs just them literally eating? Like todays video is the French bakery, lunch, and dinner.

I too am a Red member so have asked various livestreams and vloggers this. Apparently they get a set fee for our views.
I haven't been a long time Tracker watcher and have some questions.
Do they ever go home? They seem to be in a hotel dam near every night.
Are their vlogs just them literally eating? Like todays video is the French bakery, lunch, and dinner.

I too am a Red member so have asked various livestreams and vloggers this. Apparently they get a set fee for our views.
Thank you for explaining that. I never knew how it worked.

Galorious

VIP Member
Is anyone familiar with Theme Park Shark?
They posted a video today that shows the VelociCoaster ride POV. Did he illegally record it? Cause I thought no electronics were allowed on the ride.

Yeah I watched one really early on. No editing, felt like they came off and uploaded it right away. So I was surprised when other vloggers said they weren't allowed to film, and that their was a metal detector.

larrade1

There are so many who do it better than he does. But it doesn't matter. The stupid obsessed stans eat it up, and the Trackers know it. They know they can half ass stuff and still get as many views at Nate or Jackie do in total, in about 4 hours.

I like Dylan from Themepark Obsession. He has the best enthusiasm for all themeparks and is natural and not fake at all. He also does an excellent job with his photography and filming. The edits are very well done. He is at Disneyland now since he is CA based, but was at Silver Dollar City before that.
Do not like him at all. Made a live stream about how he was so different to others and then went and did the exact same stuff. Seems a ton of them think they are unique.