Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
The guy from rixflix rode it twice as well. He said something about as long as you didn't leave that entrance area after getting off you could ride again.
He's another one I can't stand. Click baiting titles of his annoy me. Talking about how he survived a hurricane. Dude lives inland and had zero winds by the time it got there. I know because my sister lives in the area and said they barely got any rain.

Reactions: 1

Blu

He's another one I can't stand. Click baiting titles of his annoy me. Talking about how he survived a hurricane. Dude lives inland and had zero winds by the time it got there. I know because my sister lives in the area and said they barely got any rain.
I have to say that he was very personable when we met him in IOA.

mjm9

VIP Member
OT - I keep forgetting to ask
Did Jack$on ever get the balloon they promised him? I think it was HS. Jenn said purple and Tim said blue

SpillTheTeaPlz

I was thinking of trying the me undies subscription and they are $16 a pair so I don’t think the price he paid is too crazy either.

SleepingMeh

Why are we thinking Theme Park Express is FRE? I watched them once and wasn’t sure if that girl was his gf or daughter. She just acted so weird. And all they did was bitch...I was able to finish the video.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
That is exactly what they said!

Me too and I LOVE babies, I LOVED that baby but he's gotten to be annoying to me. I watched today's and was over him pretty fast. I knew at some point I would get tired of watching them for him, that his cuteness would wear off, but not this early.

And Jenn STILL sitting in the back with him!!!

Butttt buttttt you guyyyyyyyyyz we are so family friendly

Tommytomtom

I'm not a critic of Jens looks normally like many but that new hair she had at the end of the latest video looks terrible on her. It just does something really unflattering to her face shape. I don't expect her to keep it like that and for her sake hopefully she hasn't already filmed a few more vlogs looking like that before she realizes how bad it looks. Its really bad Jen.

Last edited:

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
This is interesting on 1/19/10 Racist Tim describes an incident while at the Publix parking lot using what would be described as a black woman’s voice and a 10 piece chicken meal around the 2:00 mark

• Wow

Rebelle

VIP Member
She had a FULL makeover, though. Not just hair. This will be another example of one and done. We won’t see her looking like this again once she takes off the makeup and sleeps on that hair. Pulled back ponytail coming soon.
Too bad this makeover can’t address her soulless selfish interior.
It already was in the Target vlog. You can tell bc her hair is curled in the pony tail.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I agree. I cannot wear the mask for more than 4-5 hours in our heat and humidity down here. I give major props to the CMs and TMs and other outdoor workers who have to wear them for 8+ hours a day in the middle of July, August, and September here. Because I simply couldn't.

I have no issue with abiding by business rules and / or county mandates to wear masks while indoors for the time-being. I follow all guidelines; I adhere to their requirements. But I do not care to wear the mask outdoors and, aside from the theme parks, I actively seek out places to visit or travel to that are stating no mask is required outdoors if you are not around other people. I want to breathe fresh air and not be stifled by a mask when social distancing is sufficient.
yep same here. I will adhere as long as it is mandated because I am not a rule breaker 🙈🙈. But the other day we went to the zoo...THE FRIGGIN ZOO, all outdoors...and they were up our ass about the masks. It was 92 and humid 😑🙄. I was so pissed and the next day SO SICK.

apojacks

VIP Member
Yeah... in that video Timmy made about how to be a successful vloger (before he became one) he made the point that he would only be positive in his videos. People don't want to watch moaning, groaning and whining. Well, seems the latter is the definition of TTT channel these days.

I'm with you on removing vloggers from the parks. I want a simple atmosphere back and not have to be viligent to ensure neither I nor my kids are in someone's video.

Disney certainly can clamp down on these people in the parks in resort areas. Any for-profit video posted involving Disney mush show Disney media credentials at the start otherwise it gets removed and the channel owners can face having access to all things Disney removed.
Disney would never do that. It's free advertising for them.