Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

apojacks

VIP Member
OK...he MIGHT be featured in some of our vlogs...but more of a; "This is what you can do with a child of such and such age."

machaqweeen

I guess they have that Florida resident thing where they can get a discount can’t they? Btw i didn’t even know they got a resident discount

wilf347

I may be completely mis-remembering this, but I could have sworn that Jenn wasn’t a big fan of roller coasters. She always seemed genuinely terrified. I don’t understand her newfound excitement for velocicoaster. She definitely doesn’t need to be there, and the baby needs to be at home with her or with a sitter. Maybe he could spend time with his grandparents. I bet they’d love to spend time with him. I’m very surprised she hasn’t added her name to the channel, since she seems to be doing all the editing and uploading. She’s trying so hard to make herself the star of the show, and she’s just so fucking dumb and unlikable.
There is a funny video by another Vlogger on Kraken VR where she is going “oh my gosh oh my gosh” as Kraken starts and I agree I think she is scared of coasters. I am but will still give them a go.

ybme67

Chatty Member
I can't believe they missed picking up their food so had to order again. So did they end up spending around $40 for one meal?
Unfortunately this is incorrect. They got a notification that they missed the pick up and their credit card was credited. Then they reorder. The reason they missed pick up was because they up to get Jackson 🤮 sandwich

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Going to be honest the second half of this newest video was the most entertaining they've been in a long time to me. Was reminiscent of older pre disneyfied trackers. Just being goofy and immature like they used to be before they became so ding dang fake. Her line asking if Tim wanted sex wouldn't have been out of place in one of their videos pre 2015ish but now made my jaw drop she actually left it in. I prefer goofy and crude to gosh golly everything's sunshine and rainbows and disney approved.
Circa 2015 when she was mildly attractive

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I am of the mind that these fucking morons do things to rile up the STANS. $15.00 underwear??? That will kick the hornet's nests of Karens

2020planner

VIP Member
I think they'll send him to one of the expensive private schools in our area - there's many to pick from, and for all ages.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
This guy started his YT channel Oct. 2020
Looks like he will have a short career with Universal. Also, after watching the video, he was invited to join an AP family. Which makes me wonder if any action might be taken against them.

Right! Considering what I found on his channel below.

This guy, Mike, is a real gem. Check out his video for a parking hack. Not as bad as Tim’s “front of the line” hack by using a wheelchair, but still in the same douche family.
So I tried this hack just so I could resort hop. Wasn't going to the parks at all, but while my family was in the park, I wanted to shop around the monorail resorts. While Poly made me show the order, GF did not even ask, just let me right in. Contemporary would let me do anything at all. They are shut tight for sure.