The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you in your first trimester? I had hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme vomiting and nausea) with all three of my pregnancies and got down to 88 lbs ( my base weight is around 115). Make sure you are keeping liquids down. The illness went away for me in my second trimesters and gained all my weight back and then some with healthy babies. Hang in there!!
---

Agree with you on the Zofran! Plus it was never intended for pregnant women. Never touched it with my second 2 pregnancies.
I’m just barely 10 weeks, so I’m hoping it’ll get better soon. I’m not taking Zofran, trying to avoid Doxylamine and Diclegis which my OB wants me on. But I just don’t trust it, idk. Trying to get through with no meds for as long as I can. Sorry for the off topic! It’s nice to know I’m not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some more info—my story does not involve the noise level. He didn’t seem to be affected by the actual entire crowd screaming constantly at all. It was the funniest DD I’ve ever been to.

Also, Nanny has a gift. If this girl is not studying to work with special needs kids….she needs to. Few people have the gift that this girl has. She is truly amazing.

And sorry, they are near the bottom left.
---

He wasn’t actually covering his ears he was hitting himself in the head. And spoiler alert—when the turned the lights out, the glasses must not have worked right because he got up and moved to the other side. I have pics of that.
Thank you for pointing out where they are. I was having a difficult time zero-ing on them.

Reactions: 4
Xmas if you have to sit and watch you're laundry get cleaned all day tomorrow. We totally understand. You'll still probably be faster at posting than the grand dame of Ft. Pampers.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I went ahead and wrote a complaint to WDW about the creeper glasses through their online portal for guests to submit questions (under park rules in case you're curious or want to do the same).

I don't know how effective it will be or whether WDW decides to take the complaint seriously but I think it would be good for others to do the same if you have the chance. I personally think the best strategy is to emphasize the safety and security of children in this space rather than make specific accusations (I don't want Disney to write us off as unhinged haters). I emphasized that I was a Florida resident and long-time WDW park visitor and have noticed certain vloggers using these glasses to film children without their consent on Disney property.
**[Your Name]**
[Your Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]
[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
**[Date]**

**Guest Relations**
Disney World
1375 E Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Dear Disney World Management,

I am writing to express my concern regarding an issue I recently encountered during my visit to Disney World. While enjoying my time at the park, I noticed several guests wearing sunglasses equipped with hidden cameras, presumably to film unsuspecting visitors without their consent.

This practice is highly intrusive and violates the privacy of your guests. Many visitors, including myself, come to Disney World to relax and enjoy the attractions in a safe and secure environment. The presence of such hidden cameras undermines this sense of security and comfort.

I kindly request that Disney World takes immediate action to address this matter. Implementing stricter policies regarding the use of recording devices and conducting thorough checks at entry points could significantly help in curbing this behavior. Additionally, posting clear signage about prohibited items and activities could deter potential violators.

Ensuring the privacy and safety of all guests should be a top priority for any entertainment venue. I hope that Disney World will take the necessary steps to maintain a respectful and secure environment for everyone.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
---
I think people tell her what’s posted here, maybe send her screenshots. You know she has her fan club. 🥔 told me that Jenn told her not to read here. I thought that was so 🥔 didn’t see the light. I think she was dropped shortly there after anyway.
If Dim keeps her from watching IO certainly he must keep her from Tattle. Perhaps he gives her a heavily altered recap “so she doesn’t cry.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's funny, I was feeling a bit sad this morning that xmas's daily Tracker recon was coming to an end, but seeing Tim wear the creeper glasses at the diaper dash and hearing about Buddy hitting himself has me feeling a little uneasy. I know we've all suspected issues with all of them for so long, but to actually hear these tales somehow makes it seem worse for me. They are obviously such a horribly fake family. And I don't always feel bad for Jackson since he still has a lot more advantages than a lot of children out there, but it really makes me sad for him that his parents have the means to try and get him help but refuse because all they care about are themselves.

Anyways, I am sure I will get over it in time for the highly anticipated Super 🍵 Saturday. (and take your time @xmasbdaygirl, it gives us West Coasters some time to get up and ready.)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If Dim keeps her from watching IO certainly he must keep her from Tattle. Perhaps he gives her a heavily altered recap “so she doesn’t cry.”
I don’t think he reads tattle at all or the comments on their videos. It wasn’t too long ago when Tim asked for people to comment whether they like the home vlogs or not and Jenn said if people do comment that they don’t like them, she wasn’t going to let Tim read them.

I don’t think she monitors or controls his social media though. She has me blocked on x because I replied to an account saying endorsing Tim Tracker isn’t a flex. He does not have me blocked and she does even though I didn’t tag him in the comment or anything like that.

Reactions: 7
I just sent a strongly worded email to DCL and named Tim (real last name) and his channel and emphasized the secret filming of other people's children in bathing suits. Also included AdventuresassembledbyTara IG channel and her Facebook page as proof. Also included the style of Ray Ban Wayfarer meta glasses. I'll update if I actually get a response from Disney.

I know these meta glasses will be hard to "police" but if Disney has concrete examples of them being used by certain people it could help

• Heart
Reactions: 32
HOLY tit GINN ACTUALLY DROVE THE CAR AND PROPSON SOMEWHERE
---
LOL Ginn had no idea that the Tijuana Flats by them closed....
---
Holy tit this vlog is just the greatest hits of saying "The Trackers read Tattle, without saying the Trackers read tattle"

Ginn parenting *ding*
Ginn driving *ding*
Ginn and Propson using the pool *ding*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It's 9am and Ginn looks annoyed about it. Wahhh, life is hard. Also she's trying to hold onto the props which isn't going well.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 1.23.19 PM.png

"Teaching my kid to dive is a lot harder than I thought lol". Perhaps prioritize GETTING HIS EAR TUBE SURGERY FIRST AND ADDRESSING HIS SPECIAL NEEDS. Kid can't even swim, now you want to teach him to dive? What??
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 1.24.30 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So J$ needs glasses, and they pick out purple frames for him....

EDIT I don't know if he needs glasses, but Dim had him trying on frames. I just fast forwarded through that vlog.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does she ever wash her hair?!

The neglect and frankly borderline abuse of these kids just.... enrages me so much I know I've said it before. It is so bad.

Thanks to everyone who's emailed WDW about the creeper glasses. I would be SO disturbed if my child was filmed without consent, especially in his swim trunks.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ginn already getting ready for Pirate Night on the Disney Cruise

1718397030870.png

She says that she should have 5-6 vlogs before their cruise to not "leave us" waiting with any gap...witch this is the first vlog you uploaded in 4 days.

Their cruise returns tomorrow....this is the first vlog she got up of the 5-6 she claims she has edited and "banked"....so does that mean we aren't getting cruise vlogs until next Friday/Saturday?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This was filmed June 3rd and they uploaded it 10 days later. That tracks!

Oliver wants no part of her holding him in her lap and he squirms away from her as soon as he can.

Jenn said she is trying to convince Jackson to get in the pool and that it will be fun. He seems to be afraid of swimming all of a sudden. I know Xmas noted he was very uncomfortable in the water. I wonder what happened?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah, cause who cares about Da Baby.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 1.28.52 PM.png

Maybe stop staring at yourself and filming in the pool and watch your kid so he doesn't drown.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 1.33.32 PM.png

Editor extraordinaire leaves this in on purpose.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 1.35.00 PM.png

No wonder her neighbors have their curtains drawn.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 1.36.33 PM.png

This sums up Ginn's "parenting".
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 1.39.00 PM.png

Also the nanny is holding the camera here (and you can hear her also laugh) and then the camera slightly moves.
---
Jenn said she is trying to convince Jackson to get in the pool and that it will be fun. He seems to be afraid of swimming all of a sudden. I know Xmas noted he was very uncomfortable in the water. I wonder what happened?
I wonder if it isn't any related specific incident but just the continue ear issues that make it really uncomfortable. Meanwhile Ginn kept laughing her ass off as the kid kept belly flopping. She's seriously nuts.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yeah, cause who cares about Da Baby.
View attachment 2994715

Maybe stop staring at yourself and filming in the pool and watch your kid so he doesn't drown.
View attachment 2994728

Editor extraordinaire leaves this in on purpose.
View attachment 2994732

No wonder her neighbors have their curtains drawn.
View attachment 2994745

This sums up Ginn's "parenting".
View attachment 2994755
Also the nanny is holding the camera here (and you can hear her also laugh) and then the camera slightly moves.
I get that being under water distorts what your body really looks like, but her bottom half is giving me Whitney Thore vibes from My Big Fat Fabulous Life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.