The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupid ass Trackers do not deserve to be parents... I don't care what anyone says... they are abusive parents. Plain and Simple... those boys are not thriving.. and they need so much intervention

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He's seriously wearing the creeper glasses indoors?? At a diaper dash, consisting of toddlers?? Dude is definitely some sort of a perv.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
That’s so sad he was hitting himself in the head. I’ve always thought that these types of entertainment are just a bad match for him, no matter what the reason. He seems much more regulated outdoors and being active. Theme parks and cruise events can be a lot for anyone.

Reactions: 18
Ughhhhh what a creepy slimy motherfucker. I hope Budley smashes those glasses at some point for our satisfaction,

Re: Budley, ugh. Just sad for so many reasons. If only they’d never procreated, I hate when crappy people bring children into the world and completely drop the ball and then the rest of society also has to deal with the parents’ incompetence and neglect and laziness.

And where is Ginn? MIA as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
As a former head hitter, this needs to be stopped. Pronto. The amount of damage and upset I caused to both myself, my family and those around me had often times been immense. They really, REALLY need to get Jackson seen to, because this is just so incredibly unfair. I can vouch for him that being so overwhelmed and stimulated that much that you need to hit yourself is a lot to deal with, especially as a child. That's made me feel really bleeping sad. These are two are so bleeping inept, I hope the nanny takes him away somewhere safe and to people who actually give a tit about his mental well being and the impact this current behaviour will have on his future :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
You would think they would mind their P’s and Q’s knowing there is a tattler that can see them, but they don’t give a tit how normal people see them, because their gormless Stan’s will always think they are “bEsT paRenTs eVer!”

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You would think they would mind their P’s and Q’s knowing there is a tattler that can see them, but they don’t give a tit how normal people see them, because their gormless Stan’s will always think they are “bEsT paRenTs eVer!”
Maybe they don’t know. We know Jenn reads here but I personally don’t think she is refreshing tattle constantly. I think she checks in once in a while but I don’t think she is always reading here. Just my opinion and I may be wrong of course.

Reactions: 18
They have to know at this point their kid needs to be evaluated right? I'm sure they do, right? It's IMO worse if they do know the kid is clearly not alright and has special needs and they aren't doing tit or making any sacrifices to their own lifestyle and selfish needs to get him the attention he needs (and not the attention he demands and the lack of discipline either). He's just an inconvenience when he's not behaving and an emotional support puppet when he's rarely not being over the top.

Feels like Budley will never get his ear tube surgery and Da Baby will never have his hip and foot issues looked at (among his other very clearly unhealthy appearance). It's hard watching this trainwreck.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Sorry to break up the emotional conversations, I love that we have more here than just being unwell and how much we support each other.

But—-Holy creeper mother fucker!!!! I have a lot to say about the Diaper Dash, but I’m just gonna post this pic while I’m waiting for my next event with the disclaimer of—O did NOT participate. Diaper Dash will go on the Saturday tea list. There’s a lot to unpack here, but full disclaimer, it would have been dirty of me to video this. I know, I know, they do it…blah blah blah, but he’s a kid and I have morals. Watching J for 15/20 minutes straight made me sad folks. Like tears in my eyes sad.
Least you were smart enough not to be around all those people so confined. That is how Covid starts spreading. Guarantee they’re going to come off the cruise sick as ever. Remember the Bojo they wouldn’t even even side, restaurants or touch, ketchup and mustard packets.

Reactions: 8
Well, I’ve run into a problem the Trackers never have. Went to an OB appointment this morning and they said I’ve lost too much weight from morning sickness. So I need to eat more food or they’ll put me on Ensure shakes. Where’s my three buffet breakfasts?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe they don’t know. We know Jenn reads here but I personally don’t think she is refreshing tattle constantly. I think she checks in once in a while but I don’t think she is always reading here. Just my opinion and I may be wrong of course.
If they don’t know it would make this even better just to think of the look on her face when she gets home and reads here. However I would be surprised if she doesn’t know because @xmasbdaygirl said in advance she would be on the same cruise as them

Reactions: 11
instead of reporting it to a cm. She should write it on her survey and mention his name and those creeper glasses. Do it anonymously you know DCL cruises thrive off those surveys.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, I’ve run into a problem the Trackers never have. Went to an OB appointment this morning and they said I’ve lost too much weight from morning sickness. So I need to eat more food or they’ll put me on Ensure shakes. Where’s my three buffet breakfasts?
Oof , I was lucky to never have morning sickness I couldn’t imagine how miserable that must be. Hope you can put on the weight you need to be

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am going guess she's at least maybe check in once, she's maybe not reading daily but she might have read at least once

Can those that aren't members here read the spoilers? I don't know if she has a account here, but maybe @xmasbdaygirl should include all her tea under the spoiler tag (if possible) because if non members can't read an she isn't a member it will drive her into a rage not being able to see what's been written, an also the stans as well because I doubt many of them have a account an just lurk

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I went ahead and wrote a complaint to WDW about the creeper glasses through their online portal for guests to submit questions (under park rules in case you're curious or want to do the same).

I don't know how effective it will be or whether WDW decides to take the complaint seriously but I think it would be good for others to do the same if you have the chance. I personally think the best strategy is to emphasize the safety and security of children in this space rather than make specific accusations (I don't want Disney to write us off as unhinged haters). I emphasized that I was a Florida resident and long-time WDW park visitor and have noticed certain vloggers using these glasses to film children without their consent on Disney property.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Am going guess she's at least maybe check in once, she's maybe not reading daily but she might have read at least once

Can those that aren't members here read the spoilers? I don't know if she has a account here, but maybe @xmasbdaygirl should include all her tea under the spoiler tag (if possible) because if non members can't read an she isn't a member it will drive her into a rage not being able to see what's been written, an also the stans as well because I doubt many of them have a account an just lurk
However, I would love for the stans who are not quite convinced about Trackers to be able to see all the tea! I know it’s hard to get into Tattle, so for those who are on the fence about them….this might be what makes them realize the Trackers suck.

Reactions: 13
Maybe J$ doesn't know how to drown out sound, but he is absolutely suffering from sensory overload in that picture. That plus the rolling around on the carpet shows me that he has learned his own "coping" strategies for stressful situations. The rolling around on the carpet puts pressure on his body and many neurodivergent people find deep pressure or heavy weight soothing. I have an autistic godson that I have witnessed him doing this many times.
We need a full on 😢😢😭😭 emoji for this subject, I literally have chills, this is very disturbing, but I hope J has other supportive people around him (F T&J). 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He is not a toddler. He is 41/2 yrs old. The behavior is not developmentally appropriate but also very typical of ASD.
Regardless, it is a cry for help. I don't know if I'm more concerned that it could be a sign of ASD or an issue with his ears. I still can't bleeping believe they haven't got the tube thing resolved.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.