The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a height chart that they use to measure Jackson’s height on the wall. Surprise surprise, they don’t have one for Oliver.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m finding this sowing OGB at the opticians really uncomfortable. They should not be putting this online.

Reactions: 20
Yeah, cause who cares about Da Baby.
View attachment 2994715

Maybe stop staring at yourself and filming in the pool and watch your kid so he doesn't drown.
View attachment 2994728

Editor extraordinaire leaves this in on purpose.
View attachment 2994732

No wonder her neighbors have their curtains drawn.
View attachment 2994745

This sums up Ginn's "parenting".
View attachment 2994755
Also the nanny is holding the camera here (and you can hear her also laugh) and then the camera slightly moves.
---

I wonder if it isn't any related specific incident but just the continue ear issues that make it really uncomfortable. Meanwhile Ginn kept laughing her ass off as the kid kept belly flopping. She's seriously nuts.
Manatee alert.
Ugh. I think the bottom picture really shows how much weight has accumulate. I thought a lot of it was in the stomach area but her trunk is starting to get large as well. And apparently all she wanted this summer was to get in the pool...you live in Florida you can probably use the pool ten or so months out of the year possibly more.

Reactions: 18
I know you are all excited for tomorrow, but keep in mind, I’ll probably be off the ship by 8am and then I have to drive home about 2 hours. Give me a little bit of time to unpack the car, pet the dog…I promise that I will get the computer fired up and make my first post asap.

I was going to include something in my comment card, which apparently is now an online survey, not the paper that is has been for 25 years. More room for actual suggestions I was told. I’m planning on mentioning Tim specifically there and his crappy ass glasses.
If you published this trip report as a book, I’d buy the tit out of it. So I can certainly wait until you get your laundry started😉

• Haha
I wonder who was with Oliver while Jenn and Jackson went to lunch. She mentioned Tim was at Magic Kingdom. Jess maybe?

Reactions: 11
So based on so many screenshots of Jen, I assume this was one of the days that Tim was doing the Tiana preview? I wonder if she'll keep the part in when she finds out Tim was stuck in line for over 3 hours and has to deal with da baby for longer than expected.

Reactions: 9
Umm.... anyone gonna bother watching Da Baby? JFC.
View attachment 2994710
I don't know to be sad or angry or both at that, sad because this is the most important years for building his foundation to get through life an he's just been abandoned, an angry because kids that age you don't take your fking eyes off of, anything can happen, he can grab an eat whatever an choke

Urghhh they really give me the vibes that they would leave da baby in the bath for "2 mins" an think he'd be fine because it's only "2 mins"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So based on so many screenshots of Jen, I assume this was one of the days that Tim was doing the Tiana preview? I wonder if she'll keep the part in when she finds out Tim was stuck in line for over 3 hours and has to deal with da baby for longer than expected.
Spoiler alert she did.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tim is at the Tiana preview. And the b****** already called him 4 times .

• Wow
  • Haha
Hey Dim, did you forget you put together a shoe rack (you ikea genius, you)?
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 1.44.56 PM.png

Dim says going to the eye doctor is fun and exciting. Spoken like someone who has nothing better going on in his life apparently.
I can't even imagine whipping out a camera (or even a phone) to film myself at the eye doctor. So bleeping weird. The clinicians and doctors are there to do their job, they don't have time for you to document this tit. JFC.

Buddy treats the machinery like it's a toy and this eye doctor has to quickly catch the machine from hitting the wall. DIM, BE A PARENT AND WATCH YOUR KID. JFC. HE DOESN'T EVEN TELL BUDDY TO NOT DO THAT HE JUST KEEPS ON FILMING.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 1.52.30 PM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Hey Dim, did you forget you put together a shoe rack (you ikea genius, you)?
View attachment 2994767

Dim says going to the eye doctor is fun and exciting. Spoken like someone who has nothing better going on in his life apparently.
I can't even imagine whipping out a camera (or even a phone) to film myself at the eye doctor. So bleeping weird. The clinicians and doctors are there to do their job, they don't have time for you to document this tit. JFC.

Buddy treats the machinery like it's a toy and this eye doctor has to quickly catch the machine from hitting the wall. DIM, BE A PARENT AND WATCH YOUR KID. JFC. HE DOESN'T EVEN TELL BUDDY TO NOT DO THAT HE JUST KEEPS ON FILMING.
View attachment 2994783
Ugh, I am almost wondering if they're shopping around ENTs to see if one will let them film the procedure.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow not watching but they are even filming his doctors appointments now? WTF. There seriously needs to be more laws and regulations regarding kids on youtube for people like this. Filming and monetizing a persons life from birth and they have no say in the matter…so unfair…

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Wow not watching but they are even filming his doctors appointments now? WTF. There seriously needs to be more laws and regulations regarding kids on youtube for people like this. Filming and monetizing a persons life from birth and they have no say in the matter…so unfair…
If I was a doctor I'd be like no cameras in my office. But I think this eye doctor is a stan if I remember correctly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ginn says she took Da Baby to his "annual appointment". Then she says it was his 15-month appointment. Ginn, a 15-month appointment cannot also be his annual appointment. I think she slipped and realized she was admitting they were a few months late for his 12-month check-up. She mentions he's in the 96th percentile for height and "not underweight but like average. But as far as height goes he's above average." She says he's going to be tall and lanky. No mention about his hip and foot issue. 🙄

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 2.00.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 2.00.44 PM.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She took Jackson out to lunch by herself driving. So she will drive now. Looks like they finally realizes they’re going to go bankrupt if all Tim does is drive her around all day

She took Jackson out to lunch by herself driving. So she will drive now. Looks like they finally realizes they’re going to go bankrupt if all Tim does is drive her around all day
Or Dim told her if she wanted shrimpies she was going to have to drive herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They can't have Da Golf Cart delivered yet because they haven't cleaned out their garage. Perhaps if you don't have room in your garage for a golf cart, DON'T BUY ONE. Ginn says they live in a golf cart community so they can drive it around. After years of living at Ft Pampers, only now do they mention there is also a community splash pad they can drive the golf cart to. What, you couldn't just walk there all this time it's existed? Heck, even drive there? Oh but now you have to show up flexing your golf cart which no one else will even care about (certainly not Christina Glass)?

I bet they'd take Charlie to get ear tube surgery sooner than Budley. Certainly they'd get Charlie straightened out if he was wobbly sooner than Da Baby's hip issues.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 2.10.03 PM.png

I can see Dim trying to convince others that he wears creepy sunglasses indoors because he was vision issues. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.