The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And OG needs glasses. Lord, I'm sure they're going to getting purple butterfly frames or something obscene. And he doesn't know how to read the eye doctor more or less confirmed that. And anyone else ever grow out or had kids who grew out of wearing glasses? I'm not an eye doctor and his sounded a little suspect but they're claiming that's what the doctor said.

When five means three....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ginn puts up all 5 fingers when she says she has 3 voogs to edit. That's like when my 3 year old nephew puts up all five fingers when he says he's 3.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 2.15.30 PM.png

Ginn then proceeds to pretend she's suuuuuch a busy #girlboss because they still have to do a Target run (do you though??), her nails are chipped and she needs her spray tan you guyzzzzzzz!
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 2.17.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 2.17.40 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They were hosted by the eye doctor! dim got his glasses contacts and jackson's glasses and the appointment for free. So this is why Jackson has not got his ear. Tubes, because no one's offered to do it for free

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Who even needs vision insurance??

My contact lenses cost me like $900 every year (I wear dailies). Apparently I should just bring an unruly child and film everything and take up everyone's time more than necessary and maybe I too can get free contacts! Can't believe I've been going to the same eye doctor for almost 25 years and he has yet to give me everything for free! 😆

Ah yes, Ginn, "it's smart to get ahead of it" (when the doctor gives your kid free glasses). Perhaps you should listen to your own words about everything else you refuse to get ahead of.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 2.25.15 PM.png

Ginn describes their eye doctor as "gentle and soft-spoken". 😶

Also Dim's face when she laughs about teaching Budley to dive.
Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 2.20.58 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
And OG needs glasses. Lord, I'm sure they're going to getting purple butterfly frames or something obscene. And he doesn't know how to read the eye doctor more or less confirmed that. And anyone else ever grow out or had kids who grew out of wearing glasses? I'm not an eye doctor and his sounded a little suspect but they're claiming that's what the doctor said.

When five means three....

Have never heard of "growing out of glasses" in my life, you either need them or you don't an if you need them then you need them for life, all glasses does is slows down the deterioration of the eyes, I myself wear glasses for reading/driving/TV an my prescription has been the exact same for around 10 years now because I wear them, I won't "grow out" of them, am just stabilising an slowing down the deterioration of my eyes by having them

I'll also be surprised if the company is happy about appointments being filmed, over here she would have risked getting fired for letting people record for public use especially a minor

I skipped both of the Tiana's voogs, and I'm STILL sick of listening to Tim talk about the ride. I also can't stand Jenn's stupid live updates of where Tim is at in the queue, like she has no idea he's going to film and upload whatever he's rambling to her about over the phone. It does fill me with immense joy that Tim waited all that time only to be sent out of the queue before he actually got to ride. Love that for him.

Between the incredible intel @xmasbdaygirl has been bringing to us from the cruise and the way Jenn talks to J in this voog, I don't understand how anyone can still think they're candidates for Parents of the Year. "Remember, we talked about how you said you would ride it?" If HE wants to ride Tiana's, why would she say it in a way that sounds so manipulative? I think it was Seven Dwarves that he said he wanted to ride and then changed his mind at the last minute - I can see a repeat of that scenario happening at some point this summer.

Tim should really put his stupid camera down while he's driving his son around in his car. Better yet, he should've left his camera at home altogether instead of bringing it to his eye appointment. I can't believe the eye doctor allowed them to film in the office??? Who are these medical professionals who are willing to let their patients vlog their appointments??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Filming your child’s eye exam so you can get their glasses comped does not give “set for life” energy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, all I can say is that my daughter was prescribed glasses when she was 5, told most likely she would grow out of the need for them, and she did by the time she was 16.

Reactions: 11
Don’t teach your 4 year old how to dive, when you don’t know how to teach your 4 year old how to dive. Head first into a pool is no joke and can be so dangerous. WTF??

How come Jenn didn’t dive head first into the pool to show him??

I am sure she didn’t stress the danger of doing this in shallow water.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Well, all I can say is that my daughter was prescribed glasses when she was 5, told most likely she would grow out of the need for them, and she did by the time she was 16.
I got my first pair of glasses when I was 10 and was told I may grow out of them. I didn’t. I’m pushing 40 now and had lasik in 2018.

Reactions: 5
Who even needs vision insurance??

My contact lenses cost me like $900 every year (I wear dailies). Apparently I should just bring an unruly child and film everything and take up everyone's time more than necessary and maybe I too can get free contacts! Can't believe I've been going to the same eye doctor for almost 25 years and he has yet to give me everything for free! 😆

Ah yes, Ginn, "it's smart to get ahead of it" (when the doctor gives your kid free glasses). Perhaps you should listen to your own words about everything else you refuse to get ahead of.
View attachment 2994836

Ginn describes their eye doctor as "gentle and soft-spoken". 😶

Also Dim's face when she laughs about teaching Budley to dive.
View attachment 2994842
I wish my company had vision. I pretty much use my HSA for vision care which is why I don't have dailies even though they feel so much better than the every other week lenses I use. It sort of amazes me how crappy both dental and vision are treated here in the US. And what I have insurance wise is pretty decent as far as employee plans go.

And OG's eyes are shaped like his grandpa's. I know a lot of people say he looks like Jenn (and he does) but he also takes after Grandpa Bojo a lot as well.

Reactions: 7
If I was a doctor I'd be like no cameras in my office. But I think this eye doctor is a stan if I remember correctly.
Yes. Tim says she is a “family friend.”

btw - I’m not convinced that J$ needs glasses.
As usual he was just playing around trying on frames and Tim was encouraging him.

There is no excuse for Oliver not being in a floatation device when he was in the water at Lookout Cay.
Especially since they had packed his puddle jumper!
3EA5BCCB-A335-4010-BE6E-060BB2F1B735.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I wear dailies, I get them from Costco, they’re so much cheaper!

Reactions: 9

As usual he was playing around trying on frames and Tim was encouraging him.

There is no excuse for Oliver not being in a floatation device when he was in the water.
View attachment 2994880
Yeah, I vaguely remember her popping up before they went on their baby moon at the end of 2022. Jenn supposedly got contacts that she never wore and then they bought a tit ton of stuff from Disney Spring including that God awful Shore dress.

They probably left said suitcase in the Rivian.

Reactions: 6

There is no excuse for Oliver not being in a floatation device when he was in the water.
View attachment 2994880
We also didn't need to see a suitcase full of Budley's undies.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wear dailies, I get them from Costco, they’re so much cheaper!
I'll have to look into it. My doctor's office has a pretty decent order service-it beats 1800 Contacts-but I'd really like to do dailies if I could get them at a more affordable price. The allergies here make it hard to wear lenses some days, though they finally switched me to a bran that works better than the ones my old doctor had previously prescribed.

Reactions: 3
That doctor is a POS agreeing to film a child’s medical exam to be monetized on YouTube.

They’re just copying Woo with the golf cart.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This, it's hard to tell what the kid may actually need now because they refuse to tell him no, it's possible he seen the frames, wanted to play (like all kids do) an dim said he could have them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.