The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somewhat OT, but I thought it was hilarious that there were people who left their vehicles with luggage in hand hauling it up the exit ramp...like where TF do you think you're going? LOL
Maybe they saw J5D behind them and knew they had to beat her to Cabanas less all the “provisions” be gone.
---
Ok Jenn, let’s not get bogged down by semantics and call them your “care team.” Either way, the point of the poster was that it’s ridiculous you travel with “support” people.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone is being defensive tonight I see...Tattle has her rattled again (loved that old thread title by the way).
---
Oh look someone who couldn't read Xmas disclaimer :rolleyes: At least we know the stans are aware of the tea.
Screenshot 2024-06-17 223015.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I found his choice of words in his caption slightly nauseating
I found the fact that it looks like he dropped his pants and ready to take a leak also nauseating.

Also like when will dudes get the hint that they don't need to share their gym selfies to the rest of the world? It's an instant turn-off. Though I suppose if he swings the other way maybe it's not a turn-off to other dudes.

ETA I will make an exception if they're jeremy allen white in a calvin klein ad.
Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 8.33.33 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Slumming it can't wait to here her witch about how OLD the ship is.
Screenshot 2024-06-17 223239.png

---
I found the fact that it looks like he dropped his pants and ready to take a leak also nauseating.

Also like when will dudes get the hint that they don't need to share their gym selfies to the rest of the world? It's an instant turn-off. Though I suppose if he swings the other way maybe it's not a turn-off to other dudes.
Given his Beiber fever I suspect he's like 🍌 though since he's not married and doesn't have kids I give props to him for not living an outright lie. He also has a signed Swift item which would likely give Dick palpitations. If Hunter doesn't work out, Mike could be a dark horse for Dick. They could bond over how much Dim uses them.

Reactions: 9
I feel like by next year they'll need to bring along 2 nannies, a therapist, and someone who will push Ginn around in her wheelchair and wipe her ass. Heck, might as well invite the optometrist too.
Guyzzz we brought our groom of the stool because we're like royalty. And everyone knows that royalty has someone to wipe your ass.

I may have watched one too many Tudor documentaries. But speaking of gross things was watching one of OA China videos where they were talking about using essentially what was a hole in the ground for the bathroom in a train station and I thought J4D would never.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like by next year they'll need to bring along 2 nannies, a therapist, and someone who will push Ginn around in her wheelchair and wipe her ass. Heck, might as well invite the optometrist too.
The fact she needs even just one nanny - especially on vacation - always makes me think of the person whose job it was to hold Mariah Carey's drink while she sipped it through a straw. Or the guy responsible for putting toothpaste on King Charles' toothbrush.
1718682309394.png

Their cruise is also getting gossiped about on a thread on that site that sounds like 'fed it.'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.