The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to break up the emotional conversations, I love that we have more here than just being unwell and how much we support each other.

But—-Holy creeper mother fucker!!!! I have a lot to say about the Diaper Dash, but I’m just gonna post this pic while I’m waiting for my next event with the disclaimer of—O did NOT participate. Diaper Dash will go on the Saturday tea list. There’s a lot to unpack here, but full disclaimer, it would have been dirty of me to video this. I know, I know, they do it…blah blah blah, but he’s a kid and I have morals. Watching J for 15/20 minutes straight made me sad folks. Like tears in my eyes sad.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Sorry to break up the emotional conversations, I love that we have more here than just being unwell and how much we support each other.

But—-Holy creeper mother fucker!!!! I have a lot to say about the Diaper Dash, but I’m just gonna post this pic while I’m waiting for my next event with the disclaimer of—O did NOT participate. Diaper Dash will go on the Saturday tea list. There’s a lot to unpack here, but full disclaimer, it would have been dirty of me to video this. I know, I know, they do it…blah blah blah, but he’s a kid and I have morals. Watching J for 15/20 minutes straight made me sad folks. Like tears in my eyes sad.
Had to play where’s Waldo there for a minute. Found ‘em. Must’ve been too loud for Jackson and that’s why he’s covering his ears? Or maybe another ear infection they aren’t bothering to fix?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So sorry to hear that. Is this a game of Where's Waldo? Should be easy, just look for the kid almost rolling on the carpet.

Reactions: 10

He is so creepy. If O isn’t in it, he does not and should not be filming it. I hope someone punched him in his smug face soon.

Reactions: 11
Am going guess O didn't enter because there's a chance now he would just get up an walk an they don't want the embarrassment, especially after he stopped an another kid won the last one

I am going be interested to know if they try to say he did participate but they "didn't film it"

Reactions: 4
He is so creepy. If O isn’t in it, he does not and should not be filming it. I hope someone punched him in his smug face soon.
My thought exactly. He has NO reason to be there filming it if his child isn't participating. If he feels he needs to film it, go on the balcony and film down so the faces aren't shown on camera.

Reactions: 16
I zoomed in. Tim is wearing the creeper sunglasses to watch the diaper dash. This should not be allowed. Jackson is sitting in Jess’s lap covering his ears:

IMG_5044.jpeg

ETA: Xmas has confirmed Jackson was not covering his ears but was hitting his head.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Some more info—my story does not involve the noise level. He didn’t seem to be affected by the actual entire crowd screaming constantly at all. It was the funniest DD I’ve ever been to.

Also, Nanny has a gift. If this girl is not studying to work with special needs kids….she needs to. Few people have the gift that this girl has. She is truly amazing.

And sorry, they are near the bottom left.
---
I zoomed in. Tim is wearing the creeper sunglasses to watch the diaper dash. This should not be allowed. Jackson is sitting in Jess’s lap covering his ears:

View attachment 2994182
He wasn’t actually covering his ears he was hitting himself in the head. And spoiler alert—when the turned the lights out, the glasses must not have worked right because he got up and moved to the other side. I have pics of that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
He wasn’t actually covering his ears he was hitting himself in the head.
Maybe J$ doesn't know how to drown out sound, but he is absolutely suffering from sensory overload in that picture. That plus the rolling around on the carpet shows me that he has learned his own "coping" strategies for stressful situations. The rolling around on the carpet puts pressure on his body and many neurodivergent people find deep pressure or heavy weight soothing. I have an autistic godson that I have witnessed him doing this many times.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Some more info—my story does not involve the noise level. He didn’t seem to be affected by the actual entire crowd screaming constantly at all. It was the funniest DD I’ve ever been to.

Also, Nanny has a gift. If this girl is not studying to work with special needs kids….she needs to. Few people have the gift that this girl has. She is truly amazing.

And sorry, they are near the bottom left.
---

He wasn’t actually covering his ears he was hitting himself in the head. And spoiler alert—when the turned the lights out, the glasses must not have worked right because he got up and moved to the other side. I have pics of that.
I know you are trying to stay incognito and we all APPRECIATE all the work you are doing, but please think about reporting Dim and the creeper glasses to someone... he should NOT be allowed to film other children this way!

Reactions: 32
Maybe J$ doesn't know how to drown out sound, but he is absolutely suffering from sensory overload in that picture. That plus the rolling around on the carpet shows me that he has learned his own "coping" strategies for stressful situations. The rolling around on the carpet puts pressure on his body and many neurodivergent people find deep pressure or heavy weight soothing. I have an autistic godson that I have witnessed him doing this many times.
He may not even be able to hear the crowd too. Ugh. He really needs help and those awhipes won't get it for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I think they moved here in the 60s?

I remember finding Tim's uncle's obit too (Dad's brother). He contributed to NASA shuttle missions, which I thought was cool.
I believe Tim's dad retired from AT&T (Sr. Tech Architect, or something like that)
Tim obviously inherited his intelligence from his uncle then. It’s in the genes. I always knew there was an astrophysicist lurking under that confederate cap

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First, I’m so honored to have my own Tattle thread. I feel the love. ❤

So I’m in this room trying to kill some time before the next trivia—I already won once today. There’s this thing called Sarge Says. It’s Sarge from Toy Story and some soldiers basically playing Simon says and they are looking for something, it’s a giant crayon. This room is full of kids and their parents, having fun. J$ would seriously love this. They are doing head, shoulders, knees and toes…dancing, stuff like that. Why don’t they bring their kids to the fun stuff? They are useless parents.
We loved Sarge Says!

Reactions: 5
He may not even be able to hear the crowd too. Ugh. He really needs help and those awhipes won't get it for him.
Tim obviously inherited his intelligence from his uncle then. It’s in the genes. I always knew there was an astrophysicist lurking under that confederate cap
That engineering brain.

Reactions: 8
I feel so bad for Jackson. Hitting himself in the head while his dad films babies racing? Put the F***ing camera down and attend to your child and real life! And how much of this will Jen leave in the vlog? No one cares about stranger babies racing unless you are there. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Let’s be honest, Tim has precious little he can feel superior about so when he finds something he’s on it like flies on 💩 (or food at Lighthouse Point)
When he does that Goofy laugh...he clearly feels superior in that moment and it is always about useless nonsense that wouldn't make anyone else feel superior. He is such a dick. I feel like we should be calling him Dick and Dick something else lol

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.