The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless, it is a cry for help. I don't know if I'm more concerned that it could be a sign of ASD or an issue with his ears. I still can't bleeping believe they haven't got the tube thing resolved.
Definitely not a moment for a happy “told ya so” but his development has shown signs of being on the spectrum since he was 18 months old and has followed the curve as he has aged. We have said for literal years that he needs to be evaluated and nothing. There is ZERO chance that a physician saw ear infections to the point they were affecting his behavior and daily life to the point we have see and said “we might be able to squeeze you in for tubes after 6-8 months.”

They are stupid as duck parents who won’t address anything that might point to their miracles being anything less than “perfect” in their minds.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Maybe they don’t know. We know Jenn reads here but I personally don’t think she is refreshing tattle constantly. I think she checks in once in a while but I don’t think she is always reading here. Just my opinion and I may be wrong of course.
Nah, I think Jen reads here, and is looking forward to Xmas's updates to find out what Tim and Manservant Mike were up to during the cruise.. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, I’ve run into a problem the Trackers never have. Went to an OB appointment this morning and they said I’ve lost too much weight from morning sickness. So I need to eat more food or they’ll put me on Ensure shakes. Where’s my three buffet breakfasts?
❤ Been there. Eat whatever it is you can tolerate, my kid was basically made up of potatoes and Coke. Do they have you on zofran? That did absolutely nothing for me. I wish we could message here so I could tell you that you could message me if you needed somebody to vent to. Hyperemesis is the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's trying to hard to self-regulate, it's just so sad. As an autistic woman myself, they need to get him evaluated ASAP. Early intervention is the key to long-term success and self-esteem. I grew up not knowing and it's just exhausting trying to self regulate after masking my symptoms for so long. This makes me very sad. Autism is very common with advanced maternal age, and I think another study came out proving advanced paternal age plays a factor now too. So sad that they won't get him help, but I'm glad he has such an amazing nanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just throwing in another opinion of the creeper peepers, besides them being dangerous to children. I stopped wearing dresses on the subway to work several years ago because of all the "upskirting" that was taking place on it and it wasn't illegal (it's now illegal, but only a misdemeanor FFS). But I can see guys using these glasses as a more subtle replacement for their phones., like dropping them at some women's feet or holding them in a certain way that helps them capture the right angle. And also just being creeps taking photos of other body parts that they want for their collection.

*also, not saying that Tim is up to this crap, just generally not another threat women need on the street
** also, also totally fine with it being for people with disabilities who use them to photograph/film, but that's the only benefit I can see for these glasses

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Nah, I think Jen reads here, and is looking forward to Xmas's updates to find out what Tim and Manservant Mike were up to during the cruise.. 🤣
I do wonder how often she does read here. Sometimes I think she is hitting the refresh button every five minutes and I still think it was her not some random NJ reader who tipped off a certain 🥔 that she was being talked about on here. But she seems to have not really reacted much on the cruise to there being an Unwell Three on board. Yeah, she made herself scarce for the first couple of days but it doesn't seem like she gave a duck when she carried Ollie around nude and un-life jacket at the beach (when she probably knew if someone spotted her we'd hear about it). And clearly the internet works well enough since we've been getting updates.

Reactions: 8
I do wonder how often she does read here. Sometimes I think she is hitting the refresh button every five minutes and I still think it was her not some random NJ reader who tipped off a certain 🥔 that she was being talked about on here. But she seems to have not really reacted much on the cruise to there being an Unwell Three on board. Yeah, she made herself scarce for the first couple of days but it doesn't seem like she gave a duck when she carried Ollie around nude and un-life jacket at the beach (when she probably knew if someone spotted her we'd hear about it). And clearly the internet works well enough since we've been getting updates.
I agree that it was her who tipped off 🥔 but I’m not sure she checks here as often as some might think she does.
We don’t know she was hiding in her room that first day. Like Xmas has said, that just means she did not see her.

Of course, she may very well be refreshing tattle often but you would think she’d be on her best behavior otherwise.

Reactions: 7
Well, I’ve run into a problem the Trackers never have. Went to an OB appointment this morning and they said I’ve lost too much weight from morning sickness. So I need to eat more food or they’ll put me on Ensure shakes. Where’s my three buffet breakfasts?
Are you in your first trimester? I had hyperemesis gravidarum (extreme vomiting and nausea) with all three of my pregnancies and got down to 88 lbs ( my base weight is around 115). Make sure you are keeping liquids down. The illness went away for me in my second trimesters and gained all my weight back and then some with healthy babies. Hang in there!!
---
❤ Been there. Eat whatever it is you can tolerate, my kid was basically made up of potatoes and Coke. Do they have you on zofran? That did absolutely nothing for me. I wish we could message here so I could tell you that you could message me if you needed somebody to vent to. Hyperemesis is the worst.
Agree with you on the Zofran! Plus it was never intended for pregnant women. Never touched it with my second 2 pregnancies.

Reactions: 5
I agree that it was her who tipped off 🥔 but I’m not sure she checks here as often as some might think she does.
We don’t know she was hiding in her room that first day. Like Xmas has said, that just means she did not see her.

Of course, she may very well be refreshing tattle often but you would think she’d be on her best behavior otherwise.
Yeah, I go back and forth on how often she'd check. She knew Xmas was going to be on the boat if she read regularly, but I do wonder how often she reads and if maybe her therapist told her not to check and she actually listened (I know ya'll are all laughing at me on that one). She hasn't been on X in awhile too fwiw( though now with Elon hiding the like snoop function it's harder to see if she's been on there).

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I go back and forth on how often she'd check. She knew Xmas was going to be on the boat if she read regularly, but I do wonder how often she reads and if maybe her therapist told her not to check and she actually listened (I know ya'll are all laughing at me on that one). She hasn't been on X in awhile too fwiw( though now with Elon hiding the like snoop function it's harder to see if she's been on there).
I reckon it's only occasional she maybe checks out here, maybe before there's a live she will read, every time they do a live they seem to check off things that's been said here so I wonder if its just before one of those she reads, just so she can do her crappy check list to prove us all wrong

Reactions: 10
Regardless of what this child is dealing with, it’s time to take him off the internet. This is behavior we could all see in their own videos. If you want to pay your bills off YouTube, fine, you’re an adult. But keep your kids out of it. Mukbang yourself into oblivion for all I care. And if you can’t pay your bills when you take your kids off, then go get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Breaks my heart to hear this about J$ - this boy deserves parents who love and take care of him. And again, I know I said this on the last thread but if I was anywhere near Timmy Boy and those creeper glasses I would have no problem knocking them to the ground and stepping on them. Why is he filming other people's children? He is an ahole.

I guess we should all be thankful that Jess (Nanny Claws) is helping this summer - at least she cares.

Jenn - MIA - well we know she's not 'working' - there's only been one voog all week - :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon it's only occasional she maybe checks out here, maybe before there's a live she will read, every time they do a live they seem to check off things that's been said here so I wonder if its just before one of those she reads, just so she can do her crappy check list to prove us all wrong
I agree with this. Every time they are live, she addresses recent things that were brought up here. I don’t think she goes too far back. She’d rather use that time to buy unflattering overalls on tik tok and watch Bravo.

Reactions: 11
I think people tell her what’s posted here, maybe send her screenshots. You know she has her fan club. 🥔 told me that Jenn told her not to read here. I thought that was so 🥔 didn’t see the light. I think she was dropped shortly there after anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I know you are trying to stay incognito and we all APPRECIATE all the work you are doing, but please think about reporting Dim and the creeper glasses to someone... he should NOT be allowed to film other children this way!
I think any of us can report him to Disney. We do not have to have been on the ship as there is video evidence from the other IGs etc. I am being serious as this is not ok.

Reactions: 16
I know you are all excited for tomorrow, but keep in mind, I’ll probably be off the ship by 8am and then I have to drive home about 2 hours. Give me a little bit of time to unpack the car, pet the dog…I promise that I will get the computer fired up and make my first post asap.

I was going to include something in my comment card, which apparently is now an online survey, not the paper that is has been for 25 years. More room for actual suggestions I was told. I’m planning on mentioning Tim specifically there and his crappy ass glasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Definitely not a moment for a happy “told ya so” but his development has shown signs of being on the spectrum since he was 18 months old and has followed the curve as he has aged. We have said for literal years that he needs to be evaluated and nothing. There is ZERO chance that a physician saw ear infections to the point they were affecting his behavior and daily life to the point we have see and said “we might be able to squeeze you in for tubes after 6-8 months.”

They are stupid as duck parents who won’t address anything that might point to their miracles being anything less than “perfect” in their minds.
Bingo!!! You hit the nail on the head...it's strictly about "appearances"... the flexing, the "winning"... they absolutely have to have a perfect child! They can't address his needs because they think they are better than everyone else and it's so heartbreaking for that child. Won't address what everyone else sees .... because they constantly have a camera in his face. They would actually be better perceived if they addressed it and vlogged how to do the parks and vacations with a special needs child (though I wish neither child was on camera). I don't often comment on their parenting - but they really are crappy selfish parents. #lyingsackofcraptracker #tinydickenergy

Reactions: 18
Am more concerned he can walk into bathrooms/changing rooms with these glasses an no one would know, it doesn't matter if he's taken pics or not (seriously hope not) but to take them into a bathroom is concerning, especially the males when it's not all cubicles like the woman's are

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Xmas, take your time. You could probably even spread your stories over a week. We know Jenn won’t be posting anything lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.