The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just see Jenn anytime I see him. Lately he's been getting that look on his face she gets when she's manipulating a situation and it's fairly grating. He looks a bit like Grandpa Bojo around the eyes.

I don' t find Ollie to be particular cute either-though I am not a kid person by any means-but as far as kids go I guess he would be cuter since his attitude currently is better. Could change though.

Ugh, let's hope the Bojo baby factory is condemned and will no longer be in operation.

And I think this was the disorder I was looking at.
As a mother with both children born with birth defects (cleft lip/palate) I'm very hyper aware and nervous when someone is pregnant and they mention there could be an issue with the baby. I've always thought J$'s problems started in utero, remember when Dim and Ginn talked about the how the baby's cerebellum wasn't growing? More tests were done and they just simply wrote it off as if it was a mistake and they've probably never thought about it again.

Timestamped 15:20

The Cerebellum and Neurodevelopmental Disorders:
Cerebellar dysfunction is evident in several developmental disorders, including autism, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and developmental dyslexia, and damage to the cerebellum early in development can have long-term effects on movement, cognition, and affective regulation.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
As a mother with both children born with birth defects (cleft lip/palate) I'm very hyper aware and nervous when someone is pregnant and they mention there could be an issue with the baby. I've always thought J$'s problems started in utero, remember when Dim and Ginn talked about the how the baby's cerebellum wasn't growing? More tests were done and they just simply wrote it off as if it was a mistake and they've probably never thought about it again.

Timestamped 15:20

The Cerebellum and Neurodevelopmental Disorders:
Cerebellar dysfunction is evident in several developmental disorders, including autism, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and developmental dyslexia, and damage to the cerebellum early in development can have long-term effects on movement, cognition, and affective regulation.

Here’s another fucked up thing, doctors did a study and found that in mothers with a higher levels of prenatal mercury consumption the newborns had smaller cerebellums.

This witch ate fish and seafood nonstop in her pregnancy. You’re only supposed to eat 12oz, or 2-3 servings per week. She was far surpassing that.

I wish someone went back and did a compilation of her: “I never get to have seafood.” with all the times she orders it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Because Oliver naps.
Yep, doesn't really favor Ollie save for the naps. Really, most of the time there is a huge disconnect there and usually if she's showing any kid attention it's Budley. Honestly, I'm wondering if something really is up with her she seemed more disassociated than usual in the last home voog and has made herself fairly scarce this week which is unlike her. I halfway suspect we'll get thrown a live either tomorrow or Sunday.

Reactions: 9
I don't care how cute or well-behaved anybody's kids are. The real problem is that kids are boring! The only people interested in watching videos of little kids should be their own family (and even then, I bet it's sometimes dull as duck).

And was Tim using the new stroller for Jackpot?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nope, no stroller. Seems like a freaking double stroller may have been Plan A W to restrain him and now they're on Plan X by just outfitting each pair of his mismatched shoes with air tags so when he falls in a fountain 30 yards away at least they'll know where to find his body.

Makes me wonder if they did almost think they lost him during one of their million Disney Springs outings and these are the "solutions" they've decided to go with.

Reactions: 18
I don't care how cute or well-behaved anybody's kids are. The real problem is that kids are boring! The only people interested in watching videos of little kids should be their own family (and even then, I bet it's sometimes dull as duck).

And was Tim using the new stroller for Jackpot?
I really can't with the kid videos there's just sort of a creep factor to them. Like you know that some of the audience who is watching them does not have good intentions and it's just gross that they exploit the boys like this. I wonder if they are just splitting up the boys for now until the nanny situation is resolved. He had him out that we know twice this week. Maybe she tried watching both of them on Monday and completely fell apart (there wasn't an upload that day and there usually is-wasn't he at Epcot then or was that Tuesday?). Tuesday she posted a home voog and Wednesday she posted the Epcot one and the past two days have been daddy and me voogs. I guess it's feasible Monday was the holiday and that's why she didn't post but she probably thought Monday was National Hot Dog Day and not Memorial Day.
---
Nope, no stroller. Seems like a freaking double stroller may have been Plan A W to restrain him and now they're on Plan X by just outfitting each pair of his mismatched shoes with air tags so when he falls in a fountain 30 yards away at least they'll know where to find his body.

Makes me wonder if they did almost think they lost him during one of their million Disney Springs outings and these are the "solutions" they've decided to go with.
I do think they lost him at some point. The stroller was a recent thing. Remember when they went to Typhoon when they returned the bedspread dress at Epcot how he was running amok in the parking lot. I wonder if he was almost hit or something. Though I really think while they'd act upset if something happened to him they'd probably milk it for views and sue whoever. They are gross.

Also no V&As....how long was it since they said they'd do it. If someone hasn't been shadow banned yet next time they have a live I suggest asking.

Reactions: 14
I really can't with the kid videos there's just sort of a creep factor to them. Like you know that some of the audience who is watching them does not have good intentions and it's just gross that they exploit the boys like this. I wonder if they are just splitting up the boys for now until the nanny situation is resolved. He had him out that we know twice this week. Maybe she tried watching both of them on Monday and completely fell apart (there wasn't an upload that day and there usually is-wasn't he at Epcot then or was that Tuesday?). Tuesday she posted a home voog and Wednesday she posted the Epcot one and the past two days have been daddy and me voogs. I guess it's feasible Monday was the holiday and that's why she didn't post but she probably thought Monday was National Hot Dog Day and not Memorial Day.
I'm surprised they don't make a big deal about Arbor Day since the world is their palm tree after all, which they hate maintaining, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm a horrible person, but I often wonder just how upset either of them would be if something happened to one of their kids.

This part from Thursday’s video. Tim is trying to do the outro and says “the word is our palm tree!” J$ looks at him like he’s a moron and says “wait - why is the world our palm tree???” Tim says “great question - I don’t even know.” 🥴

IMG_7842.jpeg

I guess Staren has never seen the stories from kid’s with influencer parents who forced them to be on camera.

IMG_7838.jpeg

These stans piss me right off for them not seeing through the Trackers’ lies about infertility…especially after my husband and I spent the last 3-4 years dealing with all types of legit infertility issues and remaining childless not by choice. 😡

IMG_7839.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm a horrible person, but I often wonder just how upset either of them would be if something happened to one of their kids.
"4 Year Old Attends His First Funeral (of Baby Brother)! Plus His Review of Catered Funeral Food and Ice Cream and Post-Funeral Target Run!"*

*sponsored by Aura frames

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"4 Year Old Attends His First Funeral (of Baby Brother)! Plus His Review of Catered Funeral Food and Ice Cream and Post-Funeral Target Run!"*

*sponsored by Aura frames
It's sad I laughed at this but like I mentioned I'd think they'd ham it up for the camera but secretly be relieve and cash out as much as they can. If something tragic happened at the parks or ships I'm sure they'd sue in a heartbeat. They seem the type who would be litigious as tit.
---
This part from Thursday’s video. Tim is trying to do the outro and says “the word is our palm tree!” J$ looks at him like he’s a moron and says “wait - why is the world our palm tree???” Tim says “great question - I don’t even know.” 🥴

View attachment 2967936

I guess Staren has never seen the stories from kid’s with influencer parents who forced them to be on camera.

View attachment 2967938

These stans piss me right off for them not seeing through the Trackers’ lies about infertility…especially after my husband and I spent the last 3-4 years dealing with all types of legit infertility issues and remaining childless not by choice. 😡

View attachment 2967939
Their stans are the worst. And hugs for you and your husband. I swear often the people who should not reproduce are the ones who are able to and do the most which is why I scared about a possible third Bojo baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Sensory issues or not I just would not be putting up with tit like this, if he has a problem with a set of shoes you take him shopping an try other pairs on, he is turning into a true monster if they cannot say no with shoes, you don't say no at this stage then don't expect to be able to say no when he's a teen an fk knows what he will be into an up too at that age

He's been treated like a Nepo baby an the slackers are nobodys in this world an far from that kind of money as well

Say NO to your brat slackers before he's EVERYBODYS problem

• Sad
Reactions: 19
my favorite part of the last video is when he grabs and pulls J$'s arm out of the way so he can get a shot of the kids food xD.

• Sad
He wore the goofy hat on the bratty Disney Springs video. I think they let this “4 year old” choose too much.

He also kept putting on that blue cap in the Seaworld gift shop. I don’t think he has an aversion to hats. I think his parents just don’t consider the necessity of wearing one in the sun.
I think they think they are doing Montessori at home by letting him choose whatever he wants to do. They have of course gotten the concept completely wrong.
---
I hope universal bans him. I mean, they won’t though. These vloggers can continue to flagrantly flaunt the rules.
Universal will copyright strike and have videos removed though. Unlike Disney they do actually take that tit seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Dim points out the ice cream is vegetarian which he sounds surprised about? I mean, most people aren't eating meat in their ice cream, but okay.
::Arrives at ice cream shop::
Employee: “Hello! What can I get for you today?”
Customer: “Beef. With sprinkles!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2967938
1717248261513.png

WTF world are these stans living in? Butters gets to see "behind the scenes" of how Tim and Jenn make videos????

WTF?

It's not like he's the kid of a CM running through the utilidors or the backstage costuming and service areas of a bleeping resort.

There's nothing "behind the scenes" about any of this tit.
This is his bleeping life.

It's just called "Tuesday" to him, not "Daddy Took Me to Work" Day. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.