The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it just isn’t the same without Dim’s wooo’s and weee’s. /s Seriously, time to cut off the vloggers and do more stuff like this.
I agree, I hope this is the start of Disney finally cracking down with realising they can just do it themselves, it would piss me off if someone was sitting in front or at the back of me going woooo an weeeee all the way through it, or even talking, the fact he talks all the way through the pandora ride would have me throwing his camera in the water because it's such a peaceful ride, I don't need to hear people talk through it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, I hope this is the start of Disney finally cracking down with realising they can just do it themselves, it would piss me off if someone was sitting in front or at the back of me going woooo an weeeee all the way through it, or even talking, the fact he talks all the way through the pandora ride would have me throwing his camera in the water because it's such a peaceful ride, I don't need to hear people talk through it
Definitely for the rides and fireworks etc, such as the drone show the other night. I also would prefer to watch an overly produced, highly biased food reviews from Disney for each festival. It doesn't matter that it's going to be positive about every item. I can tell for myself looking at, ingredients etc. I don't need some vlogger saying the pepper cheese pasta, is cheesy, peppery, and pastaeey. Then I also don't have to watch people gorging either. Back in the day when you got a CD from Disney even though it was overly cheery, that didn't matter, it was still informative and accurate. Back when I was a kid we watched the in-room show and it was fun but also every year my mom took notes lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Definitely for the rides and fireworks etc, such as the drone show the other night. I also would prefer to watch an overly produced, highly biased food reviews from Disney for each festival. It doesn't matter that it's going to be positive about every item. I can tell for myself looking at, ingredients etc. I don't need some vlogger saying the pepper cheese pasta, is cheesy, peppery, and pastaeey. Then I also don't have to watch people gorging either. Back in the day when you got a CD from Disney even though it was overly cheery, that didn't matter, it was still informative and accurate. Back when I was a kid we watched the in-room show and it was fun but also every year my mom took notes lol
Half the time I don't even know if what the vloggers say are even truthful anyway, if they are kissing Disney's ass then everything is amazing an wonderful an if they can't be bothered with Disney then it's all tit, not one of them I believe ever gives their honest opinion, so am with you on that, I'd rather take Disneys reviews which are going be accurate even if it is all great an wonderful than these vloggers, if I listened to the slackers then I'd be left believing their cruises an hotels are tit

Reactions: 7
I would love if Disney posted professional POV ride footage like this for every ride and show. The videos are helpful if you’re trying to show a kid what a ride will be like, or even if you’re deciding if you want to ride it. Then they should copyright strike all of the amateur videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The views so far on this Disney POV makes me suspicious of Dims view count.
I see vloggers are using the footage already such as the Dis.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I read here daily but never post. I just want to say I’m really getting annoyed with how they are just allowing J$ to rule the roost! He needs discipline & they need to tell the kid NO! It’s not gonna harm him but do him some good. But, I know that won’t happen. Hes a cute kid and all but his attitude and how he just runs the show so to speak really isn’t cute.
I think something is wrong with him bc at times he just stares into space & his mouth just hangs open wide.
I feel bad for O bc he’s neglected as well as J$ (like the tubes issue,etc).
I really used to like Dim & Ginn but lately I just can’t with them anymore - and I agree with every thing that I’ve been reading yall say about them. Just wanted to post here for my first time. I’m enjoying reading everyone else’s comments here!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh geesh, now Oliver has ear issues too now? DX: ear infection on left side

Tim says he doesn't know what an ear infection looks like?
Umm.... weren't we just told repeatedly that your first-born had numerous ear infections? That you were going to get ear tubes to fix?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20240601_134557_Chrome.jpg

Is the answer they are cancelling because they didn't get a sponsorship deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Their plan after YouTube, huh? Looks like someone has been reading here again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dear Dim… the word Ono-mono-pee-a isn’t the word you are trying to say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣quit trying to clever

Reactions: 15
Do they even know how germs work? Seriously, saying OG's out of school and they don't expect germs this summer. Um, the parks and boats are petri dishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those microwave meals look shite

Why can’t she just cook one meal for the whole family?

You have an outdoor kitchen throw some burgers/chicken whatever on the bbq and make a bowl of salad, some bread and eat as a family? I just don’t understand it. She says she didn’t want to have to cook for the whole summer because she’s doing “double duty” (no nanny 🤣) proving what a lazy hog muffin she really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Dimsplains onomatopoeia to a four year old.... :rolleyes: Oh and another nickname doubt that will hold.
Except he butchered the pronunciation 🤣
---
WTF was the screech from Oliver? Then she says he hit his face? And she keeps filming, laughs, shows him upset and LEAVES IT IN THE VOOG?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Those microwave meals look shite

Why can’t she just cook one meal for the whole family?

You have an outdoor kitchen throw some burgers/chicken whatever on the bbq and make a bowl of salad, some bread and eat as a family? I just don’t understand it. She says she didn’t want to have to cook for the whole summer because she’s doing “double duty” (no nanny 🤣) proving what a lazy hog muffin she really is.
Double duty? You mean being a goddamn parent you bleeping waste of oxygen. Jesus duck I just can't with this thunder bleep. 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.