The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Disney just put out on You Tube a 10 minute full ride POV of Tiana's Bayou Adventure. It's nice to watch a video without all the Weeeeeee and Wooooooo and bullshit narration. This is going to cut into Tim's (and the other assholes) views of the video for sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So Disney just put out on You Tube a 10 minute full ride POV of Tiana's Bayou Adventure. It's nice to watch a video without all the Weeeeeee and Wooooooo and bullshit narration. This is going to cut into Tim's (and the other assholes) views of the video for sure.
Yes! I just posted about this in RTV1 thread. Suck it Tim (and all the other leeches)! You don't have to con a cast member into a ride this time! :)

Go give it a view and a like so that hopefully Disney continues to undercut them! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You just know all of the vloggers are going to be pissed at it! Well done Disney!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes! I just posted about this in RTV1 thread. Suck it Tim (and all the other leeches)! You don't have to con a cast member into a ride this time! :)

Go give it a view and a like so that hopefully Disney continues to undercut them! :LOL:
I liked and commented on the video. 😂

The ride really does look amazing. They did a fantastic job. And I was a Splash fan who was there on the last day and even went out to Disneyland to ride again before it closed. The ride was too far in disrepair. It was time. This is beautiful. Princess and the Frog is one of my favorites though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
GOOD!

I SOOOOOO hope that Disney starts to quiet-quit these dumbfuck vloggers already.

These people have made way too much $$$ and had it way too easy for too long, getting away with tit like filming kids at water parks, families while they're trying to eat, incessant talking and noise-making on rides, being aggressive with other guests (hello: BLAB), openly exchanging money during livestreams on private property, I could go on...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
GOOD!

I SOOOOOO hope that Disney starts to quiet-quit these dumbfuck vloggers already.

These people have made way too much $$$ and had it way too easy for too long, getting away with tit like filming kids at water parks, families while they're trying to eat, incessant talking and noise-making on rides, being aggressive with other guests (hello: BLAB), openly exchanging money during livestreams on private property, I could go on...
And the video is well done. It's not blurry or shaky. You can clearly hear all the music and characters talking because no one is hootin and hollerin. They need to do this with everything and just shut down filming on the rides all together.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

The ride really does look amazing. They did a fantastic job. And I was a Splash fan who was there on the last day and even went out to Disneyland to ride again before it closed. The ride was too far in disrepair. It was time. This is beautiful. Princess and the Frog is one of my favorites though.
It really does look great. I LOVED the end scene! So colorful! And the animatronics are outstanding.

Reactions: 14
I was just coming here to say this. I don't need to see any vloggers video now. This is what Disney should do all the time and ban them. They only add in total about 1 million views. They can get the same people on their channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm a horrible person, but I often wonder just how upset either of them would be if something happened to one of their kids.
Oh. We already know the answer to that!
• Ginn was more concerned about where her food was than the health status of her newborn baby.
• Not going with Oliver when he was transferred by ambulance to the NICU in another hospital.
• Having a mukbang in the NICU, where Oliver had tubes and wires attached to his little body, that they monetized

Nope. Neither skipped a beat. All they were concerned about was where Ginn’s next meal was! Sucky parents straight out of the gate!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I really think Disney is starting to troll the vloggers and streamers.

1) This video
2) The timing of the previews when most vloggers have probably booked a cruise to the new island.
3) D23 and the first Halloween party are happening at the same time (I think?)

Reactions: 13
I love that Disney put out the Tiana ride POV! 😂

Finally they did something smart in this area. Instead of having 100 janky videos with these jackasses talking the whole time being the first view

Reactions: 18
I love that Disney put out the Tiana ride POV! 😂

Finally they did something smart in this area. Instead of having 100 janky videos with these jackasses talking the whole time being the first view
It'll still happen, but I HOPE HOPE HOPE that their collective views will be waaaaaay down bc most everyone who cares would have already given the views directly to Disney. As it should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It'll still happen, but I HOPE HOPE HOPE that their collective views will be waaaaaay down bc most everyone who cares would have already given the views directly to Disney. As it should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

It has the same feel and charm as Splash. I love it!

Reactions: 8
I’m seeing so many stupid live streamers and vloggers with the stupid phone holder. I flipped one guy off in his livestream shouting to people who were watching the stupid stream at GF last night. These people almost all suck.

I wish we were here during AP previews but we leave 9th. :-(

Reactions: 5
I’m seeing so many stupid live streamers and vloggers with the stupid phone holder. I flipped one guy off in his livestream shouting to people who were watching the stupid stream at GF last night. These people almost all suck.

I wish we were here during AP previews but we leave 9th. :-(
We were on the safari with someone live-streaming and my daughter peeked at her phone to see that no one was watching the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is how it should be done, I don't know why Disney hasn't done this from the beginning, we don't need 50 different vloggers all acting like assholes on rides to film it, Disney should just strap a camera on a ride when it's testing, film it an post it, done, no need for vloggers ruining everyone else's vacation just to post the same ride footage as each other

OT, but proud of my neice today, she stood perfectly well for 35 mins in the sun (covered in a tit ton of sunscreen) to get on the trampolines at the gala day today because she asked to get on them then was happy to walk round the houses an view them all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is how it should be done, I don't know why Disney hasn't done this from the beginning, we don't need 50 different vloggers all acting like assholes on rides to film it, Disney should just strap a camera on a ride when it's testing, film it an post it, done, no need for vloggers ruining everyone else's vacation just to post the same ride footage as each other
But it just isn’t the same without Dim’s wooo’s and weee’s. /s Seriously, time to cut off the vloggers and do more stuff like this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.