The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch and Tim's Universal videos make me break out in hives. Does OG Buddy have two of the same shoes on in different colors? Or does he have two totally different shoes on?

Because on an easy day, you're walking 3-4 miles at Universal and I cannot even begin to imagine how difficult that would be on your feet to be walking that long in two completely different shoes.

I'll give him a pass if it was the same shoes in different colors because I did have the same shoes in navy and brown and when I was extremely pregnant, I may have walked into the office wearing different color shoes and didn't know until someone told me. I couldn't tell the difference on my feet.
They are definitely two totally different shoes and each shoe has an air tag on it. Tim uploaded pictures from the creepy glasses to his Instagram story.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They are just letting Jackson follow in their footsteps with the amount of crappy food they eat.

Jackson's beverage at lunch:
View attachment 2967739

His meal:
View attachment 2967741

His dessert (that Tim says he can only have if he finishes his meal.....yeah, right):
View attachment 2967744

Later on, they each got ice cream:

View attachment 2967750

View attachment 2967752

How long until Buddy starts waddling too?
Sweet calorie-loaded drink with beige lunch, sweet, calorie-loaded dessert. And then a big , sweet, calorie- loaded ice cream cone for a 4 year old‼😠🤮On top of it all, on a very hot day with no sun hat. Great parenting, Bozo!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sweet calorie-loaded drink with beige lunch, sweet, calorie-loaded dessert. And then a big , sweet, calorie- loaded ice cream cone for a 4 year old‼😠🤮On top of it all, on a very hot day with no sun hat. Great parenting, Bozo!
Yes why does he never have a hat on?

Reactions: 7
They are definitely two totally different shoes and each shoe has an air tag on it. Tim uploaded pictures from the creepy glasses to his Instagram story.
Damn. That's messed up. I know as parents we sometimes have to pick our battles. Been there, done that. But allowing your child to walk theme park miles in the 95 degree heat with two completely different shoes---again, I'm going to say that's a form of neglect. There's no way that spending that much time walking that much distance in two completely different shoes isn't going to duck up that kid's feet.

And it is insane to me that they are documenting all this tit for the world to see.

Reactions: 22
They must have a new babysitter helping out.

There is no way in hell Jenn is watching the baby alone again while Tim and Jackson are out without her. Especially eating junk, her favorite activity

Reactions: 16
Ok that video wasn’t horrible. Jackson looks happy. Tim is letting him pick what he wants to do. It’s better than when they weren’t taking him anywhere.

Of course the camera jammed in his face is horrible. Although Tim did less of that today than in the SeaWorld video.

I guess the channel is the Tim and Buddy channel for the summer.

Reactions: 7
it's seems pretty obvious Jenn's favorite is Oliver. Two videos in a row with Tim and Jackson out alone. My guess is that since he's home for the summer Jenn has probably said to get that kid outta my messy house.

Reactions: 5
He probably doesn’t want to wear one due to sensory issues.
Right. Same with the sunglasses. And the shoes on the wrong feet. And now the different shoes.

As long as he is properly hydrating and has sunscreen that they are reapplying, he should be fine spending the day outside. But I don't see either of them carrying a water bottle constantly. And we know they don't reapply sunscreen, if they apply it at all.

I'm so sad for both of those kids. I know the stans are screaming from the top of the mountain what great, amazing, super, fantastic parents they are....but they really, really suck at this.

Reactions: 15
Also was someone trolling Tim on the Troll coaster. Right after Tim was doing his annoying woo hoos and wees you could hear someone else doing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hear ye! Hear ye!

Jackson liked Race Through New York!! A thrilling, 3-D, go-kart style simulation ride that takes you through New York and even to the moon and back.

What did he like most about it, you ask??

That they won the race.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Right. Same with the sunglasses. And the shoes on the wrong feet. And now the different shoes.

As long as he is properly hydrating and has sunscreen that they are reapplying, he should be fine spending the day outside. But I don't see either of them carrying a water bottle constantly. And we know they don't reapply sunscreen, if they apply it at all.

I'm so sad for both of those kids. I know the stans are screaming from the top of the mountain what great, amazing, super, fantastic parents they are....but they really, really suck at this.
I’m in Florida. I have an almost two year old and he absolutely refuses to wear a hat. I do make sure he has on sunscreen and I’m always reapplying it and I make sure he has access to his water cup. I also use fans in the stroller if we do have to be outside and we aren’t in the water.

We’ve never seen Jackson wear two different shoes before (that I remember) and based off Jenn’s response in the comment, it was done on purpose so I’m going to assume it was done because Jackson wanted it done and they let him so they didn’t have to deal with a tantrum. Which goes back to what we said when they didn’t correct him at the water park: they also aren’t correcting him at home either.

Reactions: 14
He wore the goofy hat on the bratty Disney Springs video. I think they let this “4 year old” choose too much.

He also kept putting on that blue cap in the Seaworld gift shop. I don’t think he has an aversion to hats. I think his parents just don’t consider the necessity of wearing one in the sun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Plot twist: they care more about tracking the shoes by having on air tag on each one than tracking the kid.

Reactions: 20
I’m in Florida. I have an almost two year old and he absolutely refuses to wear a hat. I do make sure he has on sunscreen and I’m always reapplying it and I make sure he has access to his water cup. I also use fans in the stroller if we do have to be outside and we aren’t in the water.

We’ve never seen Jackson wear two different shoes before (that I remember) and based off Jenn’s response in the comment, it was done on purpose so I’m going to assume it was done because Jackson wanted it done and they let him so they didn’t have to deal with a tantrum. Which goes back to what we said when they didn’t correct him at the water park: they also aren’t correcting him at home either.
If it was the same style of shoe I might argue that they may have done it so he could tell his left and right foot apart but we know that's not the case.

• Haha
Why didn’t he take him to a Disney Park I wonder? Either of these two days. Seems like those would get bigger views.

Reactions: 3
Why didn’t he take him to a Disney Park I wonder? Either of these two days. Seems like those would get bigger views.
I know I have mentioned (and I think other mentioned here as well) that Dim never takes him to any other park other than Disney and I jokingly said he would take him to Dreamworks world next year. So it may be a we're showing Tattle thing :rolleyes: So what's next Daddy and Buddy drive up to Legoland would Jenn even allow such a thing.

And if the videos weren't being posted and you wanted to really put a tinfoil hat on you could theorize that Jenn's therapist wanted her to take a "vacation" to a medical facility though we all know that's not the case.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.