The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those microwave meals look shite

Why can’t she just cook one meal for the whole family?

You have an outdoor kitchen throw some burgers/chicken whatever on the bbq and make a bowl of salad, some bread and eat as a family? I just don’t understand it. She says she didn’t want to have to cook for the whole summer because she’s doing “double duty” (no nanny 🤣) proving what a lazy hog muffin she really is.
On what planet is being a mother a ‘duty’? I consider being a mother an honour and a privilege and it’s the best and most important job I’ll ever do. It’s no wonder she’s so checked out most of the time. Tell us you never wanted to be a mother without telling us you never wanted to be a mother. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
On what planet is being a mother a ‘duty’? I consider being a mother an honour and a privilege and it’s the best and most important job I’ll ever do. It’s no wonder she’s so checked out most of the time. Tell us you never wanted to be a mother without telling us you never wanted to be a mother. 😡
Snap. Me too. I went through YEARS of fertility treatment to be blessed with my one daughter (now almost 17) and I count my blessings every day to have her. These fuckers make me angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"I haven't been in the videos due to editing" sure Jan "I would like to be in them more" we would rather you not actually. "It has as much salt as a hot dog" yeah because nutrition facts certainly has stopped you before Dim.

Reactions: 22
She says she didn’t want to have to cook for the whole summer because she’s doing “double duty” (no nanny 🤣) proving what a lazy hog muffin she really is.
I was thinking the same. She called it “double duty” because she no longer has a nanny. She definitely can’t handle taking care of a baby and cooking an actual meal.
She obviously can’t cook for tit. Jackson and Oliver wouldn’t even eat the basic macaroni noodles she cooked.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I was thinking the same. She called it “double duty” because she no longer has a nanny. She definitely can’t handle taking care of a baby and cooking an actual meal.
She obviously can’t cook for tit. Jackson and Oliver wouldn’t even eat the basic macaroni noodles she cooked.
I thought that there was someone there with painted nails feeding Oliver at the beginning though?

Reactions: 5
The guy eats bacon while he is sleeping. Since when do they care about salt and fat?

• Haha
I thought that there was someone there with painted nails feeding Oliver at the beginning though?
Good catch.
I went back and watched that part because I wasn’t paying attention the first time. That was probably Jenn’s sister. She keeps acrylic nails like that. I don’t think they have a new nanny otherwise Jenn wouldn’t have said she is pulling double duty.

Reactions: 10
Good catch.
I went back and watched that part because I wasn’t paying attention the first time. That was probably Jenn’s sister. She keeps acrylic nails like that. I don’t think they have a new nanny otherwise Jenn wouldn’t have said she is pulling double duty.
Yeah deffo 🍑 she was there recently I think?

Reactions: 6
Exactly. I don't know if it's hormones or what, but ever since becoming pregnant I feel 10000x more anger at Jenn and Tim for not recognizing how lucky they are. They have the *privilege* of two little kids who they get to spend 24/7 with instead of worrying about work and childcare. And they don't even seem to appreciate it.

Reactions: 20
Here is a screen grab of someone with acrylic nails feeding Oliver. You can also hear Tim and Jenn talking during this part and I don’t think they would have both been there watching the new nanny feed Oliver.

IMG_4870.jpeg

Jenn’s sister was probably there for a few days helping her with Oliver.

Reactions: 12
Watched the vlog and she was talking about Purple Carrot there. They are cancelling factor because of the salt and fat content.
Yeah, I watched too. She said they THINK they're going to cancel Factor @14:51, then she says @15:11 that she hasn't cancelled it and she put it on pause. (ya know they need the clickbait ;) ) The biggest issue with Jenn seems to be the quality/taste.

BTW, loved when Tim was complaining about the salt content of Factor. Did either of them ever check out the sodium of the Purple Carrot meals they were eating for years? SO many of those meals were well over 1,000 mg sodium per serving.

Beyond that, WTF do they think is in all the restaurant and / or theme park food they eat all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"I haven't been in the videos due to editing" sure Jan "I would like to be in them more" we would rather you not actually. "It has as much salt as a hot dog" yeah because nutrition facts certainly has stopped you before Dim.
Let's have a live check in on how Jenn is handling summer so far
drinking and cryying.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Watched the vlog and she was talking about Purple Carrot there. They are cancelling factor because of the salt and fat content.
Sounds like they just ordered the Factor free box and cancelled since they didn’t get sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know her relationship with her sister but it feels like she is using her.

Reactions: 17
It’s so painful watching them try to understand complex concepts like viruses and bacteria and antibiotics.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sounds like they just ordered the Factor free box and cancelled since they didn’t get sponsored
Yeah she said towards the end that she might be too late to cancel for the next week and basically said that they wouldn’t continue it after that. Either way it didn’t seem great.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.