The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J$ got the purple Universal pass? Cheap mother fucker. The kid loves water parks. Wouldn't you at least get him the 3 park Power pass (which would be pink) for like $80 more?

Reactions: 14
They are just letting Jackson follow in their footsteps with the amount of crappy food they eat.

Jackson's beverage at lunch:
1717193894711.png

His meal:
1717193935547.png

His dessert (that Tim says he can only have if he finishes his meal.....yeah, right):
1717194017422.png

Later on, they each got ice cream:

1717194158502.png

1717194197883.png

How long until Buddy starts waddling too?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m guessing all of this was sugar free as the 4 year old isn’t allowed sugar? He must have been bouncing off the walls even more than usual when he got home

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ugh who gives AF what a partially incoherent 4 year old reviews? I was annoyed AF with Tim asking Jackson about his ice cream from Salt and Straw. No way I can handle a full video.
stop the madness.

• Sad
Tim is walking past the Tribute store and mentions he'd like to take Jackson in there. But there's an arcade in it that's not a real arcade and doesn't work so he'd have to explain to Jackson that it's not real. But then he says that Jackson would ask him "why?", so instead of explaining that to his son, he simply avoids going in.

Avoidance. Pretty much sums up their parenting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They are just letting Jackson follow in their footsteps with the amount of crappy food they eat.

View attachment 2967739

His meal:
View attachment 2967741

His dessert (that Tim says he can only have if he finishes his meal.....yeah, right):
View attachment 2967744
Not gonna lie, those Minion mashed potato/fry things are 🔥

Cruise is coming up soon, right? Bet that will be a blast. Honestly, I view these vlogs as Child Neglect in Progress
There is a 3 night Lighthouse Point Preview Cruise on the Magic out of Ft Lauderdale from June 6th-9th
There is a 7 night Double Dip Lighthouse Point + Castaway Cay on the Fantasy out of Port Canaveral from June 8th-15h (my cruise)
There is a 5 night DVC Member Double Dip Lighthouse Point + Castaway Cay on the Magic out of Ft Lauderdale from June 14th-19th

They have to be on one of those. I believe Holy Moly gave some sort of hint that he is on the DVC cruise. The Bojos could be sailing with them or me. I'm sure they'd rather be with Holy Moly than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2967739

His meal:
View attachment 2967741

View attachment 2967744

Later on, they each got ice cream:

View attachment 2967750

View attachment 2967752

How long until Buddy starts waddling too?
I honestly cannot believe that child didn't throw up from all of that... just sugar and dairy in the heat

Reactions: 13
Dim thinks rules don't apply to him.
View attachment 2967753
The comment about filming on rides has already been deleted. I assume Jen is holed up in her office deleting comments and avoiding motherly duties, blaming it on "working". And they obviously know it's not accepted if she's deleting the comment.

I am not entirely sure where we've seen Jackson be extremely intelligent, are we watching the same voog? But, then again, this is coming from someone calling themselves "goobert".

1717196414348.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Jackson is wearing 2 different shoes. I'm sure it's to avoid a meltdown… because you know.. avoidance.
I’m sure that’s gotta be uncomfortable after awhile, especially after a few thousand steps at a theme

2 different soles, 2 different levels of wear and tear.
It’s ok to SAY NO to your bleeping children!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Jackson is wearing 2 different shoes. I'm sure it's to avoid a meltdown… because you know.. avoidance.
I’m sure that’s gotta be uncomfortable after awhile, especially after a few thousand steps at a theme

2 different soles, 2 different levels of wear and tear.
It’s ok to SAY NO to your bleeping children!
Frankly I'm surprised Ginn didn't buy him a pair of pink shoes and a pair of purple shoes and have him mix and match those. You know to be "quirky" and all. Totally authentically of course.
---
The comment about filming on rides has already been deleted. I assume Jen is holed up in her office deleting comments and avoiding motherly duties, blaming it on "working". And they obviously know it's not accepted if she's deleting the comment.
I don't understand why they do tit like this and think the proper response is to just keep deleting comments that point out they're breaking the rules. Like obviously Dim isn't going to stop filming tit with his creeper glasses. So what, he just keeps filming where he's not supposed to, they keep posting it, and people just keep pointing it out and she just keeps deleting the comments? bleeping entitled assholes, the Bojos.

Reactions: 22
Let’s be crystal clear here. Dim is ‘letting’ J$ dictate the day because if not, there would be he!! to pay!

Reactions: 18
No words.
View attachment 2967725
View attachment 2967724

Dim keeps wearing Budley's sungasses on his shirt. Great place for sunglasses to be instead of on the kid's eyes, who looks perpetually sweaty and red.

Dim points out the ice cream is vegetarian which he sounds surprised about? I mean, most people aren't eating meat in their ice cream, but okay.
View attachment 2967734

Yes, he definitely does.
View attachment 2967743

View attachment 2967745
A REAL concerned parent would correct that before going out the door!

How many "4 year old plans" and "4 year old reviews" are we going to get this summer? Good lawd. Ginn has definitely told Dim that J$ is Dim's responsibility this summer. She is, quite literally, useless.

Reactions: 21
gee. we didn't get j$'s review of (or see him directly after) the transformer ride. putting that particular child on that particular ride was not a good idea, dimmy.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Frankly I'm surprised Ginn didn't buy him a pair of pink shoes and a pair of purple shoes and have him mix and match those. You know to be "quirky" and all. Totally authentically of course.
---

I don't understand why they do tit like this and think the proper response is to just keep deleting comments that point out they're breaking the rules. Like obviously Dim isn't going to stop filming tit with his creeper glasses. So what, he just keeps filming where he's not supposed to, they keep posting it, and people just keep pointing it out and she just keeps deleting the comments? bleeping entitled assholes, the Bojos.
Well someone should report him to Universal

Reactions: 11
I didn't watch and Tim's Universal videos make me break out in hives. Does OG Buddy have two of the same shoes on in different colors? Or does he have two totally different shoes on?

Because on an easy day, you're walking 3-4 miles at Universal and I cannot even begin to imagine how difficult that would be on your feet to be walking that long in two completely different shoes.

I'll give him a pass if it was the same shoes in different colors because I did have the same shoes in navy and brown and when I was extremely pregnant, I may have walked into the office wearing different color shoes and didn't know until someone told me. I couldn't tell the difference on my feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.