The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nominate @pkd81 to recap all Trackhole voogs. That was awesome! If they truly have hard water, they should notice a difference. We have a whole house softener and it is great, not slimy at all.
Seriously, the amount of detail with that recap deserves kudos and then some. I really forget a lot of their nonsense by the time we start a new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Too much antibiotics messed with my teeth.
Same. I had a lot of ear infections as a kid and was given antibiotics (I think penicillin?). My adult teeth came in rather yellowed. They look better now that I’m an adult but I remember being pretty upset about it as a kid.

Reactions: 10
Same. I had a lot of ear infections as a kid and was given antibiotics (I think penicillin?). My adult teeth came in rather yellowed. They look better now that I’m an adult but I remember being pretty upset about it as a kid.
Same. I have what is called "sun spots" because of the antibiotics. I brush like crazy and they aren't as noticeable but still super annoying. With all the other dental problems OG has likely inherited because of his parents' I shudder at his future oral health prospects.

Reactions: 9
Buddy's going to think it's weird when he learns other kids brush their teeth in the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's sad when there has been more posts about Buddy's health than the current vid. But then again what do you say about another tacky home than Jenn's going to get FOMO for an astrotruf wall.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
First time I’ve even caught up in weeks! 😅

This whole thing about letting J$ “win” all the time is baffling to me. I used to teach a competitive form of dance. We had little kids around J$’s age competing. If you had a prodigy kid, they might even be competing in the under 8s at the World championships…even at 6 years old. You had to level up a certain way to be allowed to compete at Nationals and Worlds, so the judges weren’t playing, even at beginner levels. The parents of the kids were made aware that they would have to have talks about winning and losing if their child competed. We were really supportive of anyone that chose to compete - praising them having courage to get up and compete, helping coach them to have better results the next time, etc. We rarely had major meltdowns from kids. The kids also grew up as very gracious winners AND losers.

And I would LOVE to see them supposedly talk to J$ about this “later, at home, in a safe space.” 🙄 J$ is not going to remember and understand when you decide to tell him, “Buddy, remember when we told you that you won on the slide like 4 hours ago? Well, you didn’t.” Like, huh? That made no sense. This whole thing about talking to him in the right place sort of reminds me of these politicians who will say “nows not the right time to talk about gun laws” after a school shooting….but they also don’t want to talk about it any other time.

Reactions: 27
Prediction they still will not have talked to have about winning this time next year and the tube surgery will pushed back again when they realize that it conflicts with their cruise (if she actually made an appointment in June-I doubt she did).

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't understand these Elemental homes. Are there residents in the neighborhood? Who would want to live beside a vacation home that can have 40 people? The airbnb beside me is annoying enough and it's just a 1 bedroom condo. I thought all these HOAs in Florida are strict but they allow all these vacation homes that can have like 10 families at once?

Reactions: 17
I don't understand these Elemental homes. Are there residents in the neighborhood? Who would want to live beside a vacation home that can have 40 people? The airbnb beside me is annoying enough and it's just a 1 bedroom condo. I thought all these HOAs in Florida are strict but they allow all these vacation homes that can have like 10 families at once?
Some of them I think are in resort communities. I think the website references three of them and Dim and Dumbo have talked about other rentals being in the same community that they visited. I also want to say they are not directly owned by Elemental but they essentially handle all the property management elements to rent them out.

Reactions: 6
They must either be contracted to post this vacation home tit already or needed quick money to cover the water softner. I don't get why they still partner with them unless the pay out is good or they have agreed to make X amount of videos. Their stans are unlikely going to be able to afford to rent said homes and its crappy for any locals that may stan them because real estate is being bought out and being turned into clown houses like this one. Seriously, who the duck puts astroturf on a wall.
If they are contracted they sure don’t care about putting them out in a timely manner. Jenn’s hair is still red in the video which means they’ve been sitting on the video for a couple weeks at least

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That feeling when your spouse asks if you’ll share your fries:
View attachment 2917478

How beards can change your perception of a person:
View attachment 2917475

Why wouldn’t you trust this man to wear a covert video camera in his sunglasses at a theme park?:
View attachment 2917476

Your 42-year old parenting advice guru:
View attachment 2917482

Probably needs to do another round of apple cider vinegar shots:
View attachment 2917484
I like how you digitally altered Tim’s face, but left Jenn’s alone and retained the original shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone use their code and book these houses? Who needs a huge house with 2 fridges on vacation? They’re good for a family reunion or multiple family trip but that’s about it. I imagine these houses sit vacant a lot. They must be desperate if they’re asking the Trackers to promote them.

There were lots of spots in the house Jackson or Da Baby “would have loved.” Jackson was probably at school but they could have taken Da Baby with them. They just love getting away from him any chance they can get.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Every time I see these pathetic empty mega houses I think about how many people they could be housing on the same lot. What a waste and yet another stupid thing to promote for these two mofos.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is hotel discount a thing over there, If you are going be booking quite a few rooms? Like I could maybe see the appeal of these trash homes if hotels didn't discount anything for a good booking even if 5% is tit but if hotels are like here then I'd think the hotel would be a much better deal an at least you have a clean an much better room

I don't think you get these types of vacation homes here (at least am not aware you do) but whenever my family's been going someplace on holiday we have always been giving a great discount for the amount of rooms we have had to book, some of the b&bs in Blackpool for instance had just enough rooms for us to book out every room an some of them gave us a good few hundred off the total price just because we booked out the whole place

Reactions: 6
Ive only ever stayed in a house in Florida once, before my kids were born. Just me and hubby in this huge (for us) house. I was a bit freaked out, it was too big so we decamped to a hotel. I just prefer the facilities and services a hotel offers, just my personal choice.
Also, going back to the disciplining J thing, it seems to me the slackers are far more interested in being his best friends than his parents. Ok great for now, but I’ve seen this happen and the kids grow up with zero respect for the parents, you can already see it happening. And for all we know, the reason they don’t bother disciplining him is because he doesn’t bother listening to them anyway.

Reactions: 11
First time I’ve even caught up in weeks! 😅

This whole thing about letting J$ “win” all the time is baffling to me. I used to teach a competitive form of dance. We had little kids around J$’s age competing. If you had a prodigy kid, they might even be competing in the under 8s at the World championships…even at 6 years old. You had to level up a certain way to be allowed to compete at Nationals and Worlds, so the judges weren’t playing, even at beginner levels. The parents of the kids were made aware that they would have to have talks about winning and losing if their child competed. We were really supportive of anyone that chose to compete - praising them having courage to get up and compete, helping coach them to have better results the next time, etc. We rarely had major meltdowns from kids. The kids also grew up as very gracious winners AND losers.

And I would LOVE to see them supposedly talk to J$ about this “later, at home, in a safe space.” 🙄 J$ is not going to remember and understand when you decide to tell him, “Buddy, remember when we told you that you won on the slide like 4 hours ago? Well, you didn’t.” Like, huh? That made no sense. This whole thing about talking to him in the right place sort of reminds me of these politicians who will say “nows not the right time to talk about gun laws” after a school shooting….but they also don’t want to talk about it any other time.
She said the quiet part out loud, that they wouldn’t tell it to him straight at the moment ON VIDEO. So they basically know that they’re altering their child’s reality because they’re filming him. He’s very rigid and they’re not doing him any favors by playing into it all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think renting houses in general for large groups can often be a big money saver. Not necessarily these horrifically decorated monstrosities, but many large groups rent houses. We used to travel with my daughters' travel sports teams. Often, the entire team, so 11 girls, plus their parents and siblings would rent a giant house, including for Orlando tournaments. It was hell. Absolute chaos. After the 3rd time, I started making my own accommodations, because we could afford it. But often, these large groups can only afford $40-$60/night/family and these houses work for situations like that.

And for the record, I think that they said on the couch about talking to J$ after the fact, off camera to avoid the public meltdown is a big fat lie. That was all Tattle damage control, because everything said here about the Typhoon Lagoon vid was spot on. Jenn cannot even remember she wasn't the one who said that Buddy won the non-race on the slide. She wasn't even there at the time. The comments weren't about her, the comments were all about Tim saying it. There's no possible way she's remembering tit to address with him at home later in the day, she can't remember tit. They just don't want to deal with the meltdowns at all, so they avoid them at all cost. Here's a new slide for the couch that it pretty much the length of your body. Good job, Buddy....just don't throw a fit. We'll give you anything you want...let's go stay in a hotel.

Why is a big item like a slide, a random after school surprise? My kids' after school surprise was usually I baked cupcakes or we're stopping to meet friends for ice cream or we're going to the park. But my children have both become successful college students....although after moving them both out this weekend, then have both developed hoarding habits worse than Jenn...and the filth of the dorm room/apartment would give the rats of the Lake Nona anxiety. Holy tit...it was a weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Say here's a wild idea, how about they stop filming the kids all together an then they won't need to wait until the camera stops to talk to him about tit, if he does something wrong then it can be addressed there an then in the moment which will help the kid learn, because once that moments passed kids don't give a tit about what was done, the times gone, they done whatever they wanted an got away with it an THIS is what they learn

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.