The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder about Oliver too. While I blame their nap schedule for his restless nights it could also be constant earaches. I know that was what clued parents to the fact I needed tubes when I was younger, but they didn't have me on a militaristic nap schedule like the Trackers.

Reactions: 11
Dimmy's posture is catching up to Ginn's poor posture.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.30.18 PM.png

Ginn's fake laugh is once again extra forced in this voog, and way excessive. Why can't they like dress in clothing that makes them look more put together for yet another stupid sponsored voog? Act like you give one flying duck.

Ginn: "this is another room that is very subtly themed"
Me: "it looks like a dorm room that they ran out of decorations for"
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.33.14 PM.png

Oof. Well, at least it's not bike shorts.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.35.11 PM.png

Who the duck puts Astroturf on an indoor wall? No one with allergies or an aversion to dust, apparently.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.36.45 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This Element company has the worst houses - Astro-bleeping-turf wall behind the TVs?? Those faux wood patio tiles you use on the ground ALSO behind the TVs??

This house is only suitable for the Duggar family. Who is having like 14-16 kids sleep in one house? 😅 And was it me or was every bathroom vanity old fashioned like from the 70s? Did they pick up old vanities from FB Marketplace and paint them white? Every drawer and cabinet handle was like the ones my Grandma used to have on her vanities.

I just don’t get who is staying in these overpriced crapholes for that money, even splitting cost.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Dim: "this is definitely a slide for kids"
Ginn: "you did it!!!!"
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.41.09 PM.png

Dim emphasizes it's not for a "real-life adult" which he also isn't. Is it a slide for manchildren with tight beige shorts and no dick?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone need a new avatar? Guess she found time to slap on some eyeliner in the car. Hope it didn't interfere with her reading a book!
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.50.12 PM.png

---
You can really tell how much Ginn waddles when she's the one with the camera waddling like she's on a yacht in stormy waters. They should warn that some voogs may cause motion sickness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t know what antibiotics would be prescribed for a child’s recurring ear infections in the US but as far as I’m aware too much use of them makes the infection resistant and it can completely mess up your stomach. So I hope for Buddy’s sake he hasn’t got stomach problems too. I’m sure his wonderful caring parents are giving him probiotics or kefir to counteract the effects though
Too many antibiotics can duck up your immune system too. I know a woman who goes for regular blood transfusions bc she was on excessive antibiotics as a kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
But does Gin know how to math?
It sneaks up on you, right Virigin?
---
Prediction: they are going to hate the cuntcierge Water Softener. We know how delicate the Trackers are, and this is going to change their routine.

My aunt and uncle have had a water softener for decades, and it was my introduction to the system. Maybe the technology has changed, but for me, showering with the water softener gave the sensation of having slippery soap all over you that is really difficult to rinse off.

Get ready for a Karen Level Meltdown phone call from Jenn to the Water Softener People and a Couch Talk from Jenn bashing the system.
The only time a water softener is truly needed is if you have a well, usually artesian(like 200-1000ft down). We had one in one of our houses a few decades ago because the water was so hard it ruined fixtures and plumbing systems. You're water has to be incredibly hard for it to be necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Too many antibiotics can duck up your immune system too. I know a woman who goes for regular blood transfusions bc she was on excessive antibiotics as a kid.
Too much antibiotics messed with my teeth.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has anyone been following along with this post in the facebook group from yesterday? There's been a few great responses to it.

1000010539.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never knew prolonged use of antibiotics could cause such a range of issues. If Buddy has been on them continuously since last October iirc that can’t be good for him and I don’t think any Dr would recommend that for a child
---
Has anyone been following along with this post in the facebook group from yesterday? There's been a few great responses to it.

View attachment 2917450
Still trying to wash the soap off in the shower?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never knew prolonged use of antibiotics could cause such a range of issues. If Buddy has been on them continuously since last October iirc that can’t be good for him and I don’t think any Dr would recommend that for a child
---

Still trying to wash the soap off in the shower?
A round of Clindamycin (which is straight from the gates of Hell, IMHO) I took after a round of Amoxicillin landed me in the ER with C.Diff and a 3-day stay in the hospital, Christmas 2022.

All because of a persistent tooth infection (that ultimately just needed a root canal).

AB's can duck you up. Must be used sparingly and carefully.

• Wow
That feeling when your spouse asks if you’ll share your fries:
IMG_5332.jpeg

How beards can change your perception of a person:
IMG_5322.jpeg

Why wouldn’t you trust this man to wear a covert video camera in his sunglasses at a theme park?:
IMG_5334.jpeg

Your 42-year old parenting advice guru:
IMG_5325.jpeg

Probably needs to do another round of apple cider vinegar shots:
IMG_5331.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Not only does the poor kid have to wait 6 months for surgery but how long was he suffering without his parents noticing something was wrong? We don’t know how long this has been going on. I’m sure his teacher had to point out he is having difficulties with his ears.
WE all knew long before that and prodded and prodded for action😖

Reactions: 9
A round of Clindamycin (which is straight from the gates of Hell, IMHO) I took after a round of Amoxicillin landed me in the ER with C.Diff and a 3-day stay in the hospital, Christmas 2022.

All because of a persistent tooth infection (that ultimately just needed a root canal).

AB's can duck you up. Must be used sparingly and carefully.
I'm sort of surprised his pediatrician is still prescribing them so frequently. I get sinus infections on a regular basis and they are really reluctant about giving them to you unless you've been sick for awhile and usually another infection forms.

Last edited:
If only that had pressed to get J$ ear issue resolved last year. The kid would have felt better. The deductible may have been covered with the labor & delivery and NICU expenses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.