The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say here's a wild idea, how about they stop filming the kids all together an then they won't need to wait until the camera stops to talk to him about tit, if he does something wrong then it can be addressed there an then in the moment which will help the kid learn, because once that moments passed kids don't give a tit about what was done, the times gone, they done whatever they wanted an got away with it an THIS is what they learn
Agree. That whole little scene with Jenn hugging and rubbing Da Baby was gross to me. Like stomach turning, let's perform for the camera that I do love my baby that isn't a girl. It was performative and only done to again prove us Tattlers wrong. If that was a legit loving moment between a mother and her son, it should not have been done on camera. Some things need to be kept private...that is one of them. She is a vile human being. As is Tim for holding the camera.

I think OG Buddy's issues, regardless of what they are, are becoming more and more prevalent in their lives though. They are attributing his behavior to a typical 4 year old, and anyone who has had a 4 year old knows this isn't true. Parents don't routinely lie to their children to prevent meltdowns. We teach them in the moment so they learn to handle losses or not getting what they want appropriately. Sure, we say things like, oh maybe we can do this or that later, knowing it won't happen, but we don't flat out, very easily lie and say "You won" when the kid clearly didn't. The kid knew he didn't win. That's why he said "How?" He kept asking questions because he knew Tim was lying.

Those middle school years are going to be a special sort of hell for them. I'm kind of excited for it, because if they look the way they do now, just wait until the real stress starts. They deserve everything that happens to them...and it's not that far off.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does the camera he uses not have an “off” button. If J$ has a meltdown or needs to be disciplined they need to hurry up, turn it off, and deal with it. No kid that age is going to remember or understand several hours later. But I guess that would be way too much for the editor extraordinaire to have to edit and splice back together. They need to just get those kids off camera altogether and she needs to step up and act like a real mom while dim goes out and works. No reason at all that she needs to tag along everywhere he goes other than FOMO. Realistically he could film 2 weeks of videos in one week Monday-Friday and then they could do whatever family fomo crap on the weekends. She’s so useless, just a surrogate to the string of nannies.

Reactions: 25
Does the camera he uses not have an “off” button. If J$ has a meltdown or needs to be disciplined they need to hurry up, turn it off, and deal with it. No kid that age is going to remember or understand several hours later. But I guess that would be way too much for the editor extraordinaire to have to edit and splice back together. They need to just get those kids off camera altogether and she needs to step up and act like a real mom while dim goes out and works. No reason at all that she needs to tag along everywhere he goes other than FOMO. Realistically he could film 2 weeks of videos in one week Monday-Friday and then they could do whatever family fomo crap on the weekends. She’s so useless, just a surrogate to the string of nannies.
I think the real problem with the Typhoon Lagoon incident is that if Tim would have said, I won Buddy, I got down first and J$ got pissed he didn't win, the day would have been done because J$ can't handle not winning---because of Tim. Tim created the "winning" monster that J$ is right now. Add on his emotional/sensory issues and they just can't handle it. If J$ was an emotional disaster for the rest of the day, the video would have abruptly ended. There would have been no more footage of the BEST family day ever in the history of the world.

But a normal parent would have said--well Buddy, I outweigh you by 200lbs, so no matter what I'm always going to be faster on the slide than you. This was the perfect opportunity for Tim to mansplain physics to J$. Instead, he quite easily lied to his kid. Or he could have said--well, this is not the racing slide, so no one won. There isn't always a winner, this is one of those instances. This kid is absolutely screwed because he's not good enough at anything to be the best. He's always going to be the loser, because he's been taught that everything is a competition, including goody bag making for class parties. And the Bojos were the clear loser there as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why even mention everything as being something you win or lose at, there is 0 reason that you need to bring it up that everything is some sort of contest where you have to win, I've been done slides with my neice, never once have I mentioned it's a race, I've said "let's go down this together" I've done "races" with her an said "let's run together" I've also raced cars with her, played video games, went out with our bikes an so much more an NEVER have I been like "oh you won" EVERYTHING has been "let's do this together"

Until she's actually in a proper contest like a race at school where there will be a winner then there's no reason for me to make everything else some sort of win or lose scenario for her which is going take the fun out of everyday life

We talk about gin finally getting therapy but I seriously think dim needs it because it is so not normal to be making everything a win or lose an then having to lie that the kids won, clearly the kid knows the difference now which makes me think he's probably lost at school an they have had to explain to him why he didn't win which is why he's now seeing for himself he's not winning, but this obsession is really not healthy an they are going create a monster that thinks every tiny little thing in life needs to be "won"

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Looks like Dick was able to find time to film this weeks podcast:

View attachment 2918314
That thumbnail makes Dick look like he's being held hostage. He's trying to put on a brave face. Poor guy must have known, if he didn't show this week, it would have definitely been the end for him and he would have been replaced by Jenn. This was filmed the say day as the Hollywood Studios event, which I believe was Wednesday. Tim is wearing the same shirt.

Run, Dick, Run!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback on last week's recap, which also provided the winning thread title (with additional thanks to @littlemuv for the suggestion).

Let's do it again, shall we?

Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona:

The last week sees our dynamic duo of powergrifters doing what they do best: bumbling through life, stumbling as parents, mumbling with their mouths full, grumbling when given the chance—all while their views continue tumbling.

Dim kicked things off with a low-effort Universal voog, where he repeatedly fails to pronounce the exotic foreign word Cinnabon and pads out the video with his patented mixture of wild conjecture and woefully-incorrect Dimsplaining as he shuffles listlessly around the park. He only perks up to throw a tantrum about the humiliation of waiting 30 minutes to pick up his mobile order at Mel’s Drive-In, wherein he was forced to endure the indignity of watching his MELKshake melt in front of him whilst he stood in queue like a plebeian. Pissypants Dim is so offended that he instructs his loyal viewers to boycott Mel’s, but backtracks after admitting the fries had “a little bit interesting seasoning on there, not just regular ole.. salt”.

Next up, an especially unwashed and unkempt Jenn joins the rest of the clan at what has become a cherished annual event in the Tracker household: the Mount Dora Blueberry Festival. Predictably, Dimster and his waddling wife give copious shoutouts to their absolute dear friends at Black Bros Coffee for completely sincere and authentic reasons. The Trackholes succeed in making the day all about themselves despite having the offspring in tow, signing up for an estimate for a whole-house soft water filtration system and gorging themselves on a wide-array of foodBOOF grub of dubious quality. The pinnacle of the family outing occurs when dyspraxic Buddy spills his $13.00 two-pound box of blueberries on the ground, prompting Jenn to launch into quivering histrionics the likes of which have not been seen since she encountered her mother’s ghost on Guardians of the Galaxy nearly two years ago.

Homeslog #1 sees a pattern of constant failures: continuing to film in Publix without consent, the inability to follow the simple instructions on a cheap plastic ice-cream maker, ineffectiveness in curbing their hoarding habits in their garage, powerlessness in avoiding being grifted themselves by the slick-talking water filtration salesman, and ineptitude in addressing a long-standing and frankly embarrassing cosmetic issue in their bathroom.

Dimster manages to get “invited out” to a Disney media event: the 35th anniversary of Hollywood Studios. On-the-ball Tattlers predict this was a +1 from Nick, but time will tell if this is the beginning of the 1 Chainz redemption arc or simply a parasitical one-off. Either way, Dimster proudly shows off his coveted lanyard, which proves that he is a winner and thus better than you—the common viewer. The majority of the video is a boring corporate media presentation which was lazily filmed in toto, bookended by Dim autistically repeating the phrase “opening day” ad nauseam, and fingering “exclusive merch” which he can’t even pretend to be interested in. Nick takes a break from stuffing one orifice or another with a churro to join the Dimster for an overpriced lunch at the Brown Derby, where Dim dined on such delicacies as “wine cheese” and a Cobb salad which looked like it was covered in a layer of tri-coloured diarrhoea.

Homeslog #2 mainly centres on futureproofing the inevitable Tracker IRS audit by making sure the installation of the much-hyped whole-house soft water filtration system is the featured topic of the video. Jenn goes out of her way to tell us that the filter system 1) was very expensive and cuntcierge, which makes it not only a sound investment but automatically better than your filter system, and 2) the filter was blessed by the Pope himself, allowing her to bathe in Holy Water which will miraculously transform her hair and skin into that of a younger, slimmer woman who eats healthily, exercises regularly, and actually loves her children. Worth every grubby penny.

The couch talk of Homeslog #2 forms the highlight of the week, as Tim and Jenn decide to publicly address the growing criticism they have been receiving from their dwindling stanbase regarding their completely inept and harmful parenting—specifically not telling Jackson “no” in response to his rude and shrill demands, and being untruthful when he is wrong about a fact or loses a game in order to prevent him from having extremely messy public meltdowns. Rather than take on board the constructive comments from their viewers, Tim and Jenn double down and inform their audience that they know what’s best for their child, and that is to let him have his way in public, but to address the issue later at home. Of course, anyone even remotely familiar with the lazy-as-duck Bojos know there is no later, and as they continue to take the easy way out, the irreparable harm done to their obviously special-needs son grows exponentially. What else to expect from these two exploitive scumbags?

Dim wraps up the week with a snoozefest of a Magic Kingdom video in which he continues to transparently feign interest in Tiana's Bayou Adventure in the shameless hope of somehow reinstating his Disney grifting credentials.

All in all, it was a predictable week of steady decline and arrested development. With that being said, we're off, we'll see you all tomorrow, and now it's time for society to pay the price.
What a fantastic recap. I truly do forget how fucked up the Bojos are and how fast these threads fly by.

Reactions: 18
Same. I had a lot of ear infections as a kid and was given antibiotics (I think penicillin?). My adult teeth came in rather yellowed. They look better now that I’m an adult but I remember being pretty upset about it as a kid.

Yeah, same with me, always had Tonsillitis, penicillin is what I was given too. I hate my teeth because of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think it says a lot about Tim and his obsession with winning. He has a giant inferiority complex. He says his method of dealing with Jackson is a result of how he was brought up, making sure Jackson has what he never did. BUT…all his siblings are successful in their chosen profession iirc, which tells you a lot about how they were brought up. Are we supposed to believe that Tim’s childhood was deprived? Why him and not his siblings? It’s all a load of bullshit. He was the runt of the litter, no talent or intelligence and he absolutely fell into this ‘job’ that earns him a decent living. His childhood was normal, his parents are normal, stop blaming everyone/everything else for your failings as a parent.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Nick says he is going to film something at Disneyland for the patreons and then later says that his friend who is going with him may be on the patreon episode. The friend is someone he used to do his former podcast with.
I’m sorry but if I was a patreon for that tracks podcast, I would want a refund.
The Patreon exclusive content so far is Nick doing a Q&A, Q&A with Tim and Nick, and now Nick filming with someone not related to his current podcast? Nick is supposed to be better at social media and branding than Tim but he sucks at this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nick says he is going to film something at Disneyland for the patreons and then later says that his friend who is going with him may be on the patreon episode. The friend is someone he used to do his former podcast with.
I’m sorry but if I was a patreon for that tracks podcast, I would want a refund.
The Patreon exclusive content so far is Nick doing a Q&A, Q&A with Tim and Nick, and now Nick filming with someone not related to his current podcast? Nick is supposed to be better at social media and branding than Tim but he sucks at this.
I really hate to break it to Dick but the vast amount of watchers don't watch for him.

Ugh more Swiftie talk.Jesus..

And Aura commercial. Francie going to throw that frame straight in the trash.
---
Dim has quite the rack on him. And Dick is passively aggressively annoyed that Jenn was a guest on their. He's sad he missed it and is talking about how Mrs. Whiteadder (sorry, been watching Blackadder again so couldn't resist) will be gueat starting with Jenn...at some point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why even mention everything as being something you win or lose at, there is 0 reason that you need to bring it up that everything is some sort of contest where you have to win, I've been done slides with my neice, never once have I mentioned it's a race, I've said "let's go down this together" I've done "races" with her an said "let's run together" I've also raced cars with her, played video games, went out with our bikes an so much more an NEVER have I been like "oh you won" EVERYTHING has been "let's do this together"
Yes! This! 👏 It's as simple as saying you're just going down together and it's not a race!

But Tim's made everything about being a "winner" - and vocalized it ad nauseam - so now they're seeing first-hand the monster that they've created and, like with just about everything else that they've dealt with that's "hard," choosing to ignore it and hope it just goes away. And every other time they've ignored the hard things, they somehow still come out smelling like a rose. This time, they're not going to be so lucky.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Dick seems clueless about LegoLand. A theme park Poocast....
---
And OG was apparently running amok at 1900 Park they are trying to pass it off as cute. But it sounds obnoxious.
---
Still bitching about the gunny bears.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah, same with me, always had Tonsillitis, penicillin is what I was given too. I hate my teeth because of it.
Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic.
That's what I was Rx'd for my reoccurring tonsillitis in high school and college.

It definitely can be a cause of teeth staining in younger people, especially if it was oral (liquid).
Fun times! 🥴

Reactions: 8
Dick apparently has gotten a new job. Will be interesting to see if the podcast continues since I'm sure he won't have as much PTO at least in begining.
---
And Dick left the beard and kids at home to go to Cali....FFS.
---
Dick says he can't fit everything in a carryon for a three day trip. And he's already dreading going home....he also needs therapy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Of course Dick has to remind Dim about the Hi Dad Poo moment.
---
And apparently Dim's was Buddy spilling heavy cream and freaking out.
---
Ugh and talking how Dick cries Everytime Mufasa says Remember in the Lion King.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tim and Nick have been doing this podcast for 4 months now and they still have no chemistry together.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.