The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never knew prolonged use of antibiotics could cause such a range of issues. If Buddy has been on them continuously since last October iirc that can’t be good for him and I don’t think any Dr would recommend that for a child
AB's can duck you up. Must be used sparingly and carefully.
Antibiotics, usually liquid form with children, are to be taken until the bottle is empty.

The Slackers probably gave them to J$, he felt better in a few days, so they stopped giving him the antibiotics. Sure enough, the ear infection came back repeatedly as J$ never completed any of the treatment protocols.

Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Antibiotics, usually liquid form with children, are to be taken until the bottle is empty.

The Slackers probably gave them to J$, he felt better in a few days, so they stopped giving him the antibiotics. Sure enough, the ear infection came back repeatedly as J$ never completed any of the treatment protocols.
I'm sure that's what happened. I remember that Tim specifically mentioned that he had to get antibiotic shot of--I can't think of the word he used, like super powerful antibiotics because the regular antibiotics didn't work. This poor kid is doomed. His parents have fucked him up beyond belief.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

My dog is currently on antibiotics and seems totally recovered, but I'm still hiding them in peanut butter until they're finished. Therefore, I am a better parent than these two feckless drones. *proudface*

Reactions: 16
I'm sure that's what happened. I remember that Tim specifically mentioned that he had to get antibiotic shot of--I can't think of the word he used, like super powerful antibiotics because the regular antibiotics didn't work. This poor kid is doomed. His parents have fucked him up beyond belief.
A special needs child with two negligent parents. This kid is destined for failure

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was a micro-preemie. I was on abx from birth to probably six years old constantly, all sorts of things, to prevent my getting sick. Yeah, it didn't do anything, but it sure messed up my bones, my teeth, my gut, and now the only abx that work as an adult are heavy duty that make you so very ill at 2-3x the dosage and 2-3x the length of time. They're amazing things but can be brutal and now we know better...

It just disgusts me they don't give a tit about their kids so let Jackson suffer for God knows how long.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
This old live video "Let's hang out with J$" just popped up in my recommendeds. This is from 5/11/21, so just 3 years ago. Who is this person? Unrecognizable doesn't even begin to describe her right here. Holy tit. How the hell did she let herself go that much in 3 years.

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 7.32.14 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This old live video "Let's hang out with J$" just popped up in my recommendeds. This is from 5/11/21, so just 3 years ago. Who is this person? Unrecognizable doesn't even begin to describe her right here. Holy tit. How the hell did she let herself go that much in 3 years.

View attachment 2917703
Her hair actually sort of works there and her face doesn't seem so distorted how strange. Dim's eyes also don't seem near as wonky.

I'm sort of surprised his pediatrician is still prescribing them so frequently. I get sinus infections on a regular basis and they are really reluctant about giving them to you unless you've been sick for awhile and usually another infection forms.
I wouldn't trust what they're saying as truth. Especially when Tim said he's been on "every form of AB..."

It's pretty much Amoxicillin or Augmentin (Amox / Clavulanate) for ear infections. It's usually for 7-10 days.

Pretty sure the pediatrician hasn't just been prescribing them to him left and right since then. (hope not!)

I'd be willing to bet they finished a round maybe back in Oct., then maybe got another one at some point between then and the appts., in Jan and Feb. But we know they like to lie and / or exaggerate.

And he mentioned Butters getting a shot in the leg. He's probably referring to ceftriaxone (rocephin).

He also said Butters was on the "highest form of ABs."

I was on Vancomycin for the C.Diff - which is one of the most potent ABs available. I'm not a doctor but I highly highly doubt Jackson was on that as it can cause ear issues.

As always, it's bits and pieces of the truth you have to sift through with them and their narratives they like to present.

(I speak as someone who had ear infections so severe that I lost my hearing altogether for a short time as a child, but thankfully responded to medication - it was gross back then and a thick milkshake-like liquid, IIRC - and didn't need tubes)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't trust what they're saying as truth. Especially when Tim said he's been on "every form of AB..."

It's pretty much Amoxicillin or Augmentin (Amox / Clavulanate) for ear infections. It's usually for 7-10 days.

Pretty sure the pediatrician hasn't just been prescribing them to him left and right since then. (hope not!)

I'd be willing to bet they finished a round maybe back in Oct., then maybe got another one at some point between then and the appts., in Jan and Feb. But we know they like to exaggerate.

And he mentioned Butters getting a shot in the leg. He's probably referring to ceftriaxone (rocephin).

He also said Butters was on the "highest form of ABs."

I was on Vancomycin for the C.Diff - which is one of the most potent ABs available. I'm not a doctor but I highly highly doubt Jackson was on that as it can cause ear issues.

As always, it's bits and pieces of the truth you have to sift through with them and their narratives they like to present.
True. And I really doubt we know fully what's going on the with the tubes. I'm sort of surprised she even bothered responding to that comment about the tubes I thought that storyline had been dropped where only the unwell three discuss it.

Reactions: 13
But, never fear everyone, they bought a 4.5 yr old an infant slide! All is well. Who needs hearing, amiright?!

• Sad
  • Sick
Home vlog from a couple of days ago hasn’t even cracked 50k views. And today’s vlog won’t do big numbers either. No one tunes into the vacation home tours.
I know we are 5 days into the month but with views like this, it’s hard to imagine them getting 3 million views for the month of May.

IMG_4433.jpeg

You think they would see the dwindling views and try and make changes to the channel but they just do more of the same.

There is no way the comments on their Vacation Home Tour are real.

IMG_2937.jpeg

The best video ever? Really? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ma'am 666, Buddy is not a toddler. And yes, let's think of the parents, won't we! Not the offspring all y'all decided to bring into this world to be supposedly functional members of society or anything.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 6.43.14 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 6.43.23 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 6.43.31 PM.png

The one comment they liked. Can't show him the real world anyway if you don't live in it, amiright?!?
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 6.47.31 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
They must either be contracted to post this vacation home tit already or needed quick money to cover the water softner. I don't get why they still partner with them unless the pay out is good or they have agreed to make X amount of videos. Their stans are unlikely going to be able to afford to rent said homes and its crappy for any locals that may stan them because real estate is being bought out and being turned into clown houses like this one. Seriously, who the duck puts astroturf on a wall.

If you’ve seen one of these vacation homes, you’ve seen them all. These tours are so boring and no one is going to book them (even with that tempting 5% discount).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I nominate @pkd81 to recap all Trackhole voogs. That was awesome! If they truly have hard water, they should notice a difference. We have a whole house softener and it is great, not slimy at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.