The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dick seems clueless about LegoLand. A theme park Poocast....
---
And OG was apparently running amok at 1900 Park they are trying to pass it off as cute. But it sounds obnoxious.
---
Still bitching about the gunny bears.
Running amok in a public place is not 'cute' - it's probably distrubive to the other guests you moron. just my 1/2 cents worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Running amok in a public place is not 'cute' - it's probably distrubive to the other guests you moron. just my 1/2 cents worth.
Agree. This is where they really need to be careful because they are so-called public figures and easily recognizable in a Disney location. If they piss off the wrong guests and they complain, especially at an event where they were #hosted, they're screwed.

If you are going to live your life on camera and people are going to know who you are out in public, your kids need to be perfect angels when in front of other people. Especially in the age of everyone having a cell phone and being able to record any moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tim still upset by the gummy bears being full on visible at 1900 Park Fare. It sounds like Jackson was throwing a tantrum because he couldn’t get the gummy bears right away and Dim says a lot of the other kids were upset too.
I’m sure many parents can just explain to their child that they can have some gummy bears after they have eaten dinner but we know that if Jackson is told no, he will have a meltdown. They suck at being parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
But Tim's made everything about being a "winner" - and vocalized it ad nauseam - so now they're seeing first-hand the monster that they've created and, like with just about everything else that they've dealt with that's "hard," choosing to ignore it and hope it just goes away. And every other time they've ignored the hard things, they somehow still come out smelling like a rose. This time, they're not going to be so lucky.
I agree, if he wasn't as school I'd say they could maybe get away with it but there's no way this is going to be able to continue without some serious backlash, a kid at school who does win is NOT going to allow a loser kid to say/act like he was the winner, J isn't going to get away with acting like that an teachers are going to need to step in an have to deal with the meltdowns when they have to correct J, I can really see the school getting fed up at having to deal with tantrums an meltdowns, eventually they may tell them that he needs to go, an probably a unpopular opinion but I really can't see J winning anything because he's not as disciplined as these other kids in anything, his parents dont take anything serious, by now kids his age will be attending classes/clubs every single week with maybe extra practice in whatever it is, hes still close to "moving up" in swimming because hes probably hardly ever there, theres no way hes ever going be great at any sports or whatever

They are giving the kid mixed messages, if the kid loses then he needs to be told that if they want to go down this whole "win/lose" route, an why if dim wanted J to win the fking slide did he not either go a bit after J or slow himself down so he could let the kid win, not get down there first then lie about it

Reactions: 15
Agree. This is where they really need to be careful because they are so-called public figures and easily recognizable in a Disney location. If they piss off the wrong guests and they complain, especially at an event where they were #hosted, they're screwed.

If you are going to live your life on camera and people are going to know who you are out in public, your kids need to be perfect angels when in front of other people. Especially in the age of everyone having a cell phone and being able to record any moment.
And didn't this cost $$$ for some of the people eating there as well? I know if I was in that setting I would be very upset if 2 morons were not able to control their child. One day - maybe sooner rather than later - they are going to run into the wrong people who don't like fuzzy balls in their faces while they are eating - I'm just saying.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
If anyone needs proof that Tim is controlling, Nick made a comment how Jenn has not seen Inside Out yet because Tim will not let her. When Nick asked why Tim will not let her watch it, Tim says it’s because he doesn’t want Jenn to cry.
Nick says that sometimes it’s okay to cry like it’s okay to talk on the phone and Tim responds with, “no it’s not.”

Does anyone else find this weird that Tim won’t allow Jenn to watch a movie just because it might make her cry? I’m sure she has seen plenty of movies in her 40 years on earth that have made her cry. I’m 39 and watched Rogue One for the nth time on Saturday and bawled like a baby at the ending. Just like I knew I would.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Does anyone else find this weird that Tim won’t allow Jenn to watch a movie just because it might make her cry?
Think about how annoying we find Jenn.

Now imagine actually having to live with the dopey cow.

Tim is a bleeping weirdo but part of me can't blame him for wanting to minimise his exposure to her hysterics.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If anyone needs proof that Tim is controlling, Nick made a comment how Jenn has not seen Inside Out yet because Tim will not let her. When Nick asked why Tim will not let her watch it, Tim says it’s because he doesn’t want Jenn to cry.
Nick says that sometimes it’s okay to cry like it’s okay to talk on the phone and Tim responds with, “no it’s not.”
Do you have a timestamp for that comment? Yikes.
(ETA: but I kinda do wonder if it's just sorta a side comment rather than outright "controlling" (as in abusive)... cuz like @pkd81 said, it's probably to lessen something he'd need to deal with... it's all about avoidance with him)

Reactions: 16
Do you have a timestamp for that comment? Yikes.
(ETA: but I kinda do wonder if it's just sorta a side comment rather than outright "controlling" (as in abusive)... cuz like @pkd81 said, it's probably to lessen something he'd need to deal with... it's all about avoidance with him)
58:34
It’s pretty much at the very end.

ETA: I personally don’t think Tim finds Jenn annoying at all. I think that he thinks that the sun shines out of her ass and worships her because she is his “hot chick.”

Maybe “controlling” was not the right word for me to use. It came off more like he didn’t want her to be upset. Just like they don’t want Jackson to be upset that he didn’t win.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Dick, if your benign God really existed, you wouldn't ever have to speak to Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
58:34
It’s pretty much at the very end.

ETA: I personally don’t think Tim finds Jenn annoying at all. I think that he thinks that the sun shines out of her ass and worships her because she is his “hot chick.”

Maybe “controlling” was not the right word for me to use. It came off more like he didn’t want her to be upset. Just like they don’t want Jackson to be upset that he didn’t win.
Yeah, that was interesting exchange.
It's almost like he quickly got quiet (and withdrawn) when he answered, lowering his voice - "cuz I don't want her to cry." (and he rapidly changed the subject... "Beyonce!!!")

I totally agree that he still thinks she's that "hot chick." And yeah, I guess it's kinda endearing of him to not want to see his wife feel sad, or cry... but it's Tim we're talking about. And he's a douche. So that somewhat positive thought of mine toward him is fleeting...and...gone. :ROFLMAO:

In the end, it's all about avoidance with them.

And WTF is with Nick constantly wiping his damn nose?!?! :sick:

• Sick
Not wanting your partner to not cry isn’t chivalrous or healthy it just means you can’t handle emotions and don’t want to see them having emotions that you can’t handle. Meanwhile Ginn was incredulous that Dim cried during the Barbie movie which she fell asleep a few seconds into watching. Perhaps if these assholes would embrace appropriate reactions and letting out emotions and feelings and crying, the witch wouldn’t get inappropriately teary-eyed over spilled blueberries. What a fucked up family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Inside Out isn’t even that sad. Am I missing something? He probably just doesn’t want to deal with her talking about her childhood.

• Wow
About the gummy bears, maybe I’m a terrible parent, but I’ve never made a big deal about my kids not eating cookies, candy whatever. Everything in moderation. And I’ve always found “forbidden” foods cause trouble, especially later on in life. I would have thought absolutely nothing about them having a few gummy bears in their plate with their dinner. Every meal, every day, no. But something like that—it never heart anyone to eat some gummy bears with dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
if dim wanted J to win the fking slide did he not either go a bit after J or slow himself down so he could let the kid win, not get down there first then lie about it
It's because Tim also cannot NOT win. He has to be #1. It's fine if he lies about it because he knows that he won. Even over his 4 year old child.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.