Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I know Jenn was the voice of reason here but I’m wondering if she only said something because she realizes how bad it is that Tim is laughing about it on camera.
I can’t believe he didn’t edit it out especially since he took it from the top and repeated everything he said just without the laugh.
I think it's exactly this. Jenn reads the comments. Jenn reads social media. Jenn reads here. That's why she corrected him. She knew that it wasn't a good look for them. He does the editing for the podcast. This is his fuck up. He's the same asshole who went to the urban party...he just drives a nicer car now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I've already come up with my next burner account for Twitter because I'm so good at it now: Pimento Cheese Lover

• Haha
  • Heart

WDWUO83

VIP Member
We’re heading back to Universal in 10 days and SO EXCITED. I have to be honest though. The thought of a middle aged man walking around theme parks wearing camera glasses REALLY disturbs me. Maybe it’s nearly a decade of working in corrections, but my mind immediately goes to the type of people who would utilize that tech for disgusting purposes. I’m not sure how easy it would be to enforce, but places like parks should NOT allow Meta glasses.

In terms of J$ and winning…there’s a kid in my daughter’s grade who has parents who have always been like the Trackers. He was at a bowling party several years ago and his dad was congratulating on winning because he had the LOWEST score, and everyone else who said the highest score won was playing incorrectly. These days, the kid has been the cause of classrooms having to be evacuated because he has violent meltdowns and throws furniture around.

• Wow
  • Sad

Prosperity Piglet

That's all fine and dandy Jen but you NEVER correct him. That's not being sensitive. That's brat behavior. He wants everything his way.

• Heart

court2022

Chatty Member
Dim is such an asshole. In the latest voog, he goes to Mel's and he says "I haven't even tasted it yet but go eat at Minion's Cafe instead". Dude is being a cry baby because he had to wait a while to get his food and his MELKshake melted a little. Then he says Minion's Cafe takes less time and is better quality food. This is BEFORE he even tries the food at Mels. Then he tastes the sandwich and MELKshake and says it's pretty good and "maybe do eat here" and "I'd eat here again". He's such an idiot.

• Angry
  • Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Tim had to take Oliver with him to pick up Jackson because there was no nanny to pawn him off on. Jenn uses the excuse that she’s still editing the Hollywood Studios vlog but she’s not in her office and is just walking around blabbing into the camera. What a useless fucking cow.
I still believe she is not allowed to be home alone with the kids

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Plot twist: her BEST FRIEND this whole time has been her therapist who is paid to tolerate listening to her.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They ordered a fucking COUCH SLIDE from Instagram for Buddy. JFC, tell the kid to go run around in the backyard.

• Wow
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Listening to Jenn tell this story about Jackson asking if he won at Typhoon Lagoon and it was clearly Tim is mind blowing.
People were commenting on what they saw in the video which was Tim beating Jackson down the slide, and it was Tim telling Jackson he won.
She’s telling the story as of it was her sliding and she’s telling Jackson he won.
Yes!!! Thank you for confirming my side-eyed confusion because I specifically recall that she actually edited out her splash landing from the slide (we’ve all seen the impact she makes on those based on that Marriott water park slide voog) and didn’t even have that conversation in the voog for “you guys” to comment on it specifically. I guess it either also happened with her or it’s part of their obnoxious fused “we” shit where they can’t differentiate between each other or Ginn just unnecessarily lying as usual or her subconscious assuming we know she’s guilty for being a useless parent.

I can just imagine Buddy running around the kitchen with a knife and her saying “you know in the moment I didn’t want to tell him no and that he should stop because he’d get emotional and probably stab me because he gets his feelings hurt you know?”
---
That slide is tiny an I can only imagine how quickly J will get bored with it but still be bratty if O uses it who is the perfect age for it, it's like they want J to lash out at him, we had a similar height one for my neice from 6month an by age 2 an a half she was well over it because the park had higher an she got a taste for a higher height so now we have one 3x the height for her which she loves an she's only 3

Hey bojos, since you can't be bothered walking J to the park an since he's clearly the favourite child, this is the type of shit you should be looking at for the yard for him, because he's now coming up 5 an not fking 5months
Once Buddy is over the slide, it’ll probably end up in the garage. Who cares if Da Baby wants to keep using it, what Buddy wants Buddy gets and he can’t have Da Baby using something that was meant for him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I don't watch any of the videos but thanks to all the photos of Nick in this thred that mofo made an appearance in a dream/nightmare last night. Dude creeps me out, so thanks for that. 😒
He reminds me of what one of Cinderella's mice would look like in a live-action when they're turned into humans.

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
This hard water storyline has been going on for like at least 3 episodes. I thought we the unwell were supposed to be the ones with the boring lives!
---
Also can we talk about how both of them sucked at remembering the do-re-mi song and how Dim had to Dimsplain and insist that because Buddy told him from music class that it's "sol" that it really is "sol" even though it's "so". That was so fucking weird and a weird hill to die on. And then Ginn was like "so, a name I call myself". 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

quietcandy

VIP Member
I loved watching Jenn talk about all the IG organizers and cleaners she follows while standing directly in front of their counter that's PILED with random crap, Amazon boxes, water bottles, and whatever else because they're the least organized and clean family ever.

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
These stans are hilarious, they pounce on anyone that says anything remotely negative about the Trackers, yet don't see how this comment could be extremely hurtful to super-emotional Nick, who has poured his heart out on these podcasts saying how much the comments bother him and how emotional he is.

Poor Nick. I do kind of feel bad for the guy, but he shouldn't have taken the day off...he's been replaced. If he comes back next week, there will be a ton of "I miss Jenn" comments. Make sure you get yourself two churros this week, dude. You deserve them.

And I know I sound like a Nick stan again....but I feel for the guy. He set himself up for this, but I think when you are up close in a situation, you often don't see the big picture. He's blinded by his stan friendship.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 8.00.42 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I don't really know how to explain it, but there's something so annoying to me the way Tim overexaggerates the boothzsz names and descriptions of the products. It's kind of condescending, I guess. It just seems like he has no interest at all in any of these things but has to make up for it by sounding excited. They are quite a pair, between her sing-songy talk and his fake golly-gee overzealousness, I don't know which is worse.

• Heart

Rebelle

VIP Member
Here’s a thought, would Dim be okay if Nick did the podcast with his wife in Dim’s absence? I’m gonna bet probably not. Why is it okay for Ginn to fill in then?
What’s good for goose…

• Heart