Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Great recap @pkd81!

I just went and watched the character interactions.

Those CMs did friggin awesome jobs when dealing with Butters.

I want to know why, when Butters is turning AWAY from Cinderella and eating his pizza, Tim didn't tell him - filming or not filming - to "Let's put down our pizza and turn to Cinderella. Let's listen to Cinderella. Let's talk to Cinderella."

Whether or not he's got legit issues (I go back and forth on this and have said before I'm no expert but I still feel, as time goes on and they fail him more and more, that the majority of his issues are nurture rather than nature), they are not even teaching him very basic manners that he is nevertheless capable of learning.

Thank goodness Oliver has Rosie...well, I hope she's still around for his sake, if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
39:20 Asshole Tim laughs about the tram crash Universal Hollywood. Jenn says--I don't think it's funny because because people got hurt. So Tim starts the story over from the top and doesn't laugh this time....except whoever edited this didn't edit the laughing version out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So you can really see what an asshole he is. The story isn't funny. The story was never funny. People really did get hurt. There was some sort of malfunction and people fell out of the tram. Which makes you think---how many really inappropriate things does he say that Jenn actually has the brains enough to not include in the video.

• Wow
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn blabbed about how Buddy likes to win and how that's just a little kid thing, not a him thing. Then she talked about how Buddy asked if he won when racing down the slides at Typhoon Lagoon with Ginn and she told him yes in the moment (I don't even remember this, I only remember Dim telling him he won when racing against Dim).

Then she does her snarky tone about how people in the comments kept saying why they keep telling him he's won. And she said in the moment she didn't feel it was going to be okay to tell him he didn't cause it would cause a scene and it's something she could talk to him about at home where he can be "emotional". Except you're NOT even teaching him at home "in private" that you don't always get to win because he'd have learned by now that you can lose sometimes and it's okay and you wouldn't be afraid of your kid causing a scene in public just because you told him he didn't win.

JFC.

Ginn says there's a time to do things and you don't have to tackle every situation in the moment. Dim was talking about how Buddy got upset that the lyrics to Do-Re-Mi weren't what he thought they were and Dim just let him think that the song lyrics were wrong and Buddy was right.

So you admit he's sensitive and can't handle his feelings but you continue to exploit him to the public. That fucking tracks.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 1.39.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 1.39.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 1.39.29 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I’ve known a few kids myself and I’ve never known one obsessed with winning. That’s not a little-kid thing unless they are taught that. But the Trackers can keep lying to themselves.
The kid went hysterical because he got lyrics to a song wrong and wouldn’t stop until Tim caved and lied to him by saying both lyrics were correct.

Kid is learning manipulation and control OR has something seriously wrong with him…

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Ok, she will redeem herself totally if she signs up for tattle with THAT name as her handle!
OK you guys, we all said some pretty mean shit about her. I think a lot of that was our pure hatred for Jenn and it kind of deflected in her direction. I sent her the code, it shows pending on her end. I have no idea what's involved in this process. So let's everyone be nice and show her what a great bunch of folks we are in the meantime.

Hugs and Kisses,

Xmasbdaygirl 🎄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

cari_

Great recap @pkd81!

I just went and watched the character interactions.

Those CMs did friggin awesome jobs when dealing with Butters.

I want to know why, when Butters is turning AWAY from Cinderella and eating his pizza, Tim didn't tell him - filming or not filming - to "Let's put down our pizza and turn to Cinderella. Let's listen to Cinderella. Let's talk to Cinderella."

Whether or not he's got legit issues (I go back and forth on this and have said before I'm no expert but I still feel, as time goes on and they fail him more and more, that the majority of his issues are nurture rather than nature), they are not even teaching him very basic manners that he is nevertheless capable of learning.

Thank goodness Oliver has Rosie...well, I hope she's still around for his sake, if nothing else.
And if Dim could even catch a single damn CLUE that J$ wasn’t interested in talking to Cinderella, the he should have put the camera down and said “I guess J$ is more interested in pizza than chatting today, Cinderella. Thank you for taking time to speak with us!” And let poor Cinderella go on her way instead of making her continue to try and get J$ to interact. These two really are the worst.

• Heart
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Wow. This is pretty horrific. And the fact that Jenn was the voice of reason here is pretty astonishing.

They will never be #hosted by Universal again.
For those of you not aware of what happened...here are some screenshots from a news article about it. People were hurt. CHILDREN were hurt.

It's fucking hilarious Tim, isn't it? A kid's mother had a fucking brain bleed. Let's laugh about it, because you are a fucking asshole. You people haven't changed on bit....you've just done a better job at hiding it.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 12.58.59 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 12.59.12 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow

Grilled_Cheese

So... Tim has to take Oliver with him to pick up Jackson. Tim caved and told Jackson that he was right about the song lyrics, even though he was wrong. They want us to believe they have discussions with Jackson about not always winning off camera. The slide was for Jackson (not Oliver), even though it seems like something a 4yo should be quickly bored with. Oliver would be very capable of going on the slide himself if they would let him. Meanwhile, there is absolutely zero play equipment in the backyard. This Hot Wheels event is all for Jackson and Oliver isn't invited. They are sad about cutting Oliver's hair soon, even though he doesn't have enough hair to cut and if they just brushed it it would look very nice.

The more they try to convince us they are amazing parents, the more the truth falls through the cracks.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim tells Jackson they are getting a surprise and asks Jackson to guess. Jackson’s immediate guess is a hotel.
All Tim meant was they were going to cook something but how telling is it that Jackson’s first guess was they are going to a hotel.

• Sad
  • Sick

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Can’t wait until the day Jackson starts using their own logic on them…

But mom, you already have Black Brothers Brew coffee at home…

And dad, you already have hot dogs at home, remember we still have 200 left over from the birthday party…

And mom, why do you need another meal? You already ate 3?

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Good job Dimmy, you're a WINNER. 🫠
Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 11.44.15 AM.png

Just a man with his merkin and creepy voyeur glasses, deep-throating a wiener.
Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 11.46.07 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

TawdryT

VIP Member
The kid is getting scarily worrisome. He will begin to get violent if they're not careful.
He's also getting upset because he knows they're clearly lying to him about winning, that's why he kept asking, 'But, how?'
This is how you make the world hate your child. Everything that is wrong with him is YOUR fault. He's going to be even more fucked up than you are. Your stans aren't even wanting to watch the brat you're cultivating. What in the malignant narcissist are you trying to do?
It's not hard. It's a simple matter of saying 'You win some, you lose some, wasn't it fun to try? You will be wrong sometimes. Everybody is wrong sometimes. The cool thing is you can find out what the answer is and then you'll know! Neat, yeah?'
That's it. That's all there is to it. Be consistent.
You are raising a boy who will become a man who cannot lose and cannot be told no. Think about the implications for that, you idiots.
You want to see the future in the news? Look at Lauren Boebert's son.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

2020planner

VIP Member
For those of you not aware of what happened...here are some screenshots from a news article about it. People were hurt. CHILDREN were hurt.

It's fucking hilarious Tim, isn't it? A kid's mother had a fucking brain bleed. Let's laugh about it, because you are a fucking asshole. You people haven't changed on bit....you've just done a better job at hiding it.
And even if no one got hurt, who laughs when they hear about an accident, crash, etc.?!?!

Isn't the first reaction of a typical person, "Oh no - how horrible / that's not good! Is everyone OK?"

You don't fucking LAUGH!!! :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad

xojamilyn

“We didn’t want to break his heart because he’s never experienced losing before.” Well, he should. It’s your damn job to prepare your children. I hate that they clump his feelings and outbursts as typical 4 year old behavior. Losing his mind that the words to a song aren’t what he thinks they are and Jen chastising Tim that not everything has to be explained. Yeah. Y’all made up a whole damn story about a BOLT. F off. This why they aren’t going to put him in organized sports.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I believe the therapy thing, but I said earlier, it's new. Like maybe the last two weeks new.

I think the shit hit the fan in the Bojo house if she's driving and in therapy. Views are down. The channel, although still making them a living, is failing. The children are an absolute disaster. The house is a nightmare. Nothing gets done because Tim has to do it all.

Tim looks like absolute hell. The dude has to be at his breaking point, physically and mentally. And he's developed this, albeit, weird, friendship with Dick. Who works a full time job, has a wife who works a full time job. Has two kids that participate in sports, the one does therapies, they seem to be a normal family (although they are exploited). Tim has to look at them and say, why can't I have what they have? We have all the money in the world, yet we aren't happy. Why can't we have our shit together the way they do?

I think the longer kids are in school and they are around other "normal" families, through various kid activities, the more they are going to realize their existence is truly a miserable one.

I'll add--she can go to every therapist in Orlando, it's not going to work. In order for therapy to work, you have to tell the truth about yourself to the therapist and Jenn is incapable of telling the truth.

• Wow
  • Heart