Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mopsy75

VIP Member
It would be great if they were in fact 'playing together' but we all know that J$ has not been taught manners / boundaries or anything of importance in 4 1/2 years (I don't blame him at all), and never hearing the word 'no' doesn't help either. Ollie is only getting older, what happens next time or sooner rather than later if he reaches for one of his toys or God forbid one of J$s toys and a complete meltdown occurs.
This is why 'preparing' him for the baby was sooooooooo important but these 2 asshats just don't care.
And sometimes I say to myself 'why do I care so much more' - I will never meet these boys, but as a MOM this bothers me - I just can't explain it any better than that.

Oh and last rant for today (maybe?LOL) - if they are all sitting down to dinner as a family - please take the damn IPAD away from J$ - he is not too young to understand this is family time so the IPLAD goes away until after dinner. They seriously do not want to deal with their children - how long before Ollie has an IPAD in front of him - or is he forbidden.

okay - i'm good now - thanks for listening - :giggle:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim says if you go to the festival, be prepared because your legs will hurt because there are a lot of hills.
You are just out of shape, Tim. Looks like training for that marathon is going well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Ginn blabbed about how Buddy likes to win and how that's just a little kid thing, not a him thing. Then she talked about how Buddy asked if he won when racing down the slides at Typhoon Lagoon with Ginn and she told him yes in the moment (I don't even remember this, I only remember Dim telling him he won when racing against Dim).

Then she does her snarky tone about how people in the comments kept saying why they keep telling him he's won. And she said in the moment she didn't feel it was going to be okay to tell him he didn't cause it would cause a scene and it's something she could talk to him about at home where he can be "emotional". Except you're NOT even teaching him at home "in private" that you don't always get to win because he'd have learned by now that you can lose sometimes and it's okay and you wouldn't be afraid of your kid causing a scene in public just because you told him he didn't win.

JFC.
And by “people in the comments” you know she means Tattle. The only negative comment I’ve ever seen about Jackson was that one that had like 300+ likes saying it’s okay to tell your kids no.

Reactions: 29

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
And Tim kept saying they were playing together but Jackson was just playing with Oliver’s toys and not interacting with him.
They are really clueless as parents. It’s crazy that they are in their 40’s and are that delusional about their kids.

• Sad
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Speaking of Molly, she just did an every ride in the magic kingdom in one day video. Remember when Tim, an Orlando local had the goal to ride every ride there in a year? And he didn’t accomplish that if I recall correctly. Or maybe he did? Either way, it’s laughable.

• Haha

FreckleFart90

tattle friends I got 5 teeth out today 😳 I finally got my wisdom teeth out and shits crazy lol I’m just laying in bed, watching X-Men and Star Wars and drinking veggie broth

• Heart
  • Sad

PoorKid

VIP Member
Who cares if he was “supposed” to edit it out. He said it & he didn’t. You can’t deduce that his intentions were to delete that if he didn’t do it.
If this had been me, as soon as we were done recording it, I'd have hauled my ass to my laptop and deleted that shitnugget remark faster than I'd ever done anything else in my life. And then I would have checked and double-checked that I'd done it correctly, and then I would have asked someone I deeply trusted to check and double-check it, and then I would have uploaded it and watched that spot a million more times to make sure it was absolutely, 100% gone. I'd be mortified at not only laughing at someone's tragedy but also forgetting to edit it out so everyone could see I needed to be told it was gross and then try to cover it up with a second attempt.

But then I'm not a rotten pile of trash shaped like a human.

• Heart

erry

VIP Member
Disneys been around for 100 years for a million reasons, and not one of those reasons include a YouTubers “coverage” of an event.
I wished they get rid of the media list all together

Last edited:
  • Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
I assume this is Jen. Nice that they made Rosie work on a Saturday so Jen could spend time on her phone.

IMG_2055.jpeg

I wonder if it is Rosie she’s conversing with barking off orders. . It seems like a very one sided conversation.

• Wow
  • Sad

littlemuv

VIP Member
I think wearing camera glasses is just creepy. What does he need to be doing with his hands that he can’t carry a normal camera? At least you know you’re being filmed then. Peeping Tom Tim 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oof...these views are rough. Nobody give a shit about Busch Gardens or nasty-ass cheese danishes. They are struggling to break 100k on any video at this point.

Side note: if you or someone else in your household is a veteran or active duty military, Sea World and Busch Gardens has their free ticket deal right now. 4 free tickets to use before July 7th. We take advantage of this deal every year. It's called Waves of Honor.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 4.53.44 PM.png

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I think a few people mentioned this earlier but I call bullshit on her reasons for seeing a therapist. I've been in therapy (albeit it was 20+ years ago now). I've was legit DX with GAD, OCD, depression, and panic attacks. I've been on prescription meds for it, and I weaned myself off. My therapist at the time didn't tell me anything I didn't already know and I had to work things out myself, looking inside myself for the answers. It took years.

I'm all for individuals seeking help for any issues they may be having but the people who are truly seeking assistance via therapy for such issues are broken people. Jenn is not broken. We see enough of her life - and her sharp tongue during the lives - to recognize this.

People who are truly broken also don't generally casually throw around that they're seeing a "new therapist" in random conversation.

You know who does though? The idiots on her reality TV.

Didn't she say her therapist asked her what she did last week? And she said she didn't know? Was that supposed to make us feel sorry for her? Bitch, just show your therapist your giddy ass vlogs you recorded all week without children. Show her the #hosted, the places you went, the food you gorged on, and all the money you blew on makeup and skin care shit.

If she keeps referencing her damn therapist in future vlogs, then we know it's just another way to get sympathy and IMHO, this is all vanity therapy.

And if this is about driving, she could drive if she wants to. She did to Publix that day while Butters was yapping her ear off, and she flies all over the place in golf carts at Fort Wilderness. She can do what she wants. No amount of therapy is going to solve her narcissism, her manipulative behavior, or who she is for real.

ETA: And if this is about her mom (and her fears of dying young like her), broken people don't spend a milestone birthday away from their two miracle children (they swore they could never have) and husband so they could lounge around the Waldorf and stuff their faces with food. It just doesn't happen.

YesNow

VIP Member
I like her BS explanation of waiting for the perfect moment of telling J$ he lost or is incorrect. We’re supposed to believe they are actually doing that? The damage is done, Slackers. You created a little monster who can’t even be told that his song lyrics were incorrect. I’ve seen kids like him when I used to teach preschool. When you get a Buddy in your class, you have to avoid playing games of any kind because it’s not worth the disruption and outburst if they don’t “win” and the parents are of no help, excusing the behavior as sensitivity.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim and Ginn: "the world is our palm tree!"
Also Dim and Ginn: "palm trees are really annoying when they flower and they're really high maintenance and you shouldn't have palm trees in your yard"
---
Ginn says she feels better about their decision to get the water filter thing because the stans said it's a good idea. Ginn says the water filter thing is not cheap but it's "like an investment into your health, I think?"

You know what's also an investment into your health? Not eating 25 meals a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Hippotracks

Jenbo talking about Jackson needing to win being a kid thing. She based her entire life around Oliver winning a crawling contest against babies much younger than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28