Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Molly is living J4D’s life!

The world is Molly’s oyster.
35, no kids
On multiple theme park media lists
Free to travel the world
Multiple DCL cruises, some hosted by Disney
Cruised on the adult only Virgin Voyages with a sponsorship of a travel agency. Where most of the elevated quality food is included.
Can openly drink coffee and alcohol
Multiple sponsorships for Mammoth Club
Affiliate links with LTK - Molly’s Looks and Molly’s storefront on Amazon
212K subscribers since MC launched in Aug. 2022

I know that Molly isn’t necessarily a fav here.
But she has a good work ethic, does her research, plans MC’s content videos, shoots in focus footage and has an EDITOR.
Plus they took steps to make sure they stay child free unlike the Bojos who really should have done the same instead of faking infertility.

At this point I just hope they are lying about Buddy needing ear tubes because if you know your child needs tubes, and apparently can't have them any time soon, taking him on multiple cruises where he swims in the pools and ocean followed up by visiting a Waterpark seems even more neglectful than we already think they are.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Yeah and Ginn has no problem, for example, making jokes about Jesus despite knowing there are stans who are all about the dude. I'm as atheist as they come, but even I know better than to make jokes about Jesus in front of anyone who I respect who is religious. With fellow atheists, for sure, but there's a time and a place.

They're both just incredibly out of touch with social etiquette and actual real life conversations. Again, I'd be fascinated trying to see these two navigate having actual real world jobs - they'd step in 💩 so many times, they're like people living in another dimension who have no idea how the rest of the world functions.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I like how whoever she’s text-bombing has responded with what looks like something as short as “ok”.
IMG_9745.jpeg

The other person on the receiving end of Ginn’s manic texting:
1714855370594.gif

• Haha

erry

VIP Member
I just can’t get over how she lives her life in pure relaxation mode. Even to the point of going to a Michelin star $500+ pp dinner and she wants to be “comfy”
She just wants to always fucking relax. Sometimes Jenn, as an adult, you have to be uncomfy (shout out to Chelsea on love is blind) you will survive a few hours.
like Do I want to wear heels? Fuck no, but I do understand there’sa time and place for everything, and Victoria and Alberts is not the place to dress down, and be comfy. She’s such a trashy disgrace

I hope she doesn’t wear those Birkenstock lookalike black sandals she loves.. or even worse, those blue ones. Ew

going to the beach to relax
Going on a cruise to relax
Going to AMI just to relax. What does she do to require so much relaxation?!?

• Heart
  • Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
I actually think he was laughing because people got injured. There is absolutely nothing funny about a tram crash, whether or not people got injured or even if there were no people on board. I think he's picturing people flying around on the tram and smashing into plexiglass and he finds that kind of shit funny.

And true, Jen is no saint for correcting him and going straight back into podcast mode, but this makes me wonder how often things like this happen. He's just a pure asshole through and through and I bet he says or does inappropriate crap all the time--and that's why she will never, ever let go of editing.

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
Oooh they’re getting pissed about the parenting advice being offered in the comments.

Then stop showing your kids on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn has no empathy because she's a narcissist and Dim is void of empathy because he's dead inside and is a miserable twat.
---
Bit too much forced laughter when she claimed she doesn't hate Oliver.
Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 10.57.29 AM.png

Ginn says it's because Budley is turning into his own little person and she loves it. Dude, Da Baby is also his own little person and has his own personality, he just doesn't boost your ego enough it seems for you to accept that.

• Sad
  • Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Jackson say, “I want blueberries.” And Tim said, “we have blueberries at home.” Or did I mishear?
Imagine if he said no to things far more unnecessary-

I want expensive stretch mark cream
I want to spend a mortgage payment on a Sephora haul
I want a 57th Corkcicle
I want a solo Waldorf staycation
I want to hire a party planner for a 1 year old’s birthday party
I want 10 tshirts from St Thomas
I want a dress that looks like a quilted bedspread
🥴

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
And even if no one got hurt, who laughs when they hear about an accident, crash, etc.?!?!

Isn't the first reaction of a typical person, "Oh no - how horrible / that's not good! Is everyone OK?"

You don't fucking LAUGH!!! :mad:
I'm still so rip roaring mad over it, you don't even know. You all must know that when I'm super pissed I drop the f bomb constantly.

And he knew people got hurt. And still fucking laughed the way he did. The headlines didn't just say the tram crashed or accident. Every blurb out there mentioned: Guests injured on tram ride. 15 people hurt at Universal. Guests taken to hospital after Universal tram accident.

I will continue to say it: I do not know how the stans don't see through their bullshit. I truly, truly cannot comprehend it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Blueberry festival voog up.

main takeaway for me:

Budley shouts I WANT BLUEBERRIES
Dim: we got blueberries at home bud

yet again Budley shouting and demanding stuff.
Oh and they bought some and dropped them on the floor - J4D upset because they lost 13 bucks.
Twats.

• Wow
  • Haha

CMDisney

VIP Member
I'm late to the party but had to jump in and admit I'm a terrible person because I think this is hilarious! 🍌 😜 😂

rqscZxQ4gg8AOHNZ9b.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

pkd81

It's interesting that Jenn has "started seeing a new therapist".

Many narcissists love going to therapy as it gives them a platform and an outlet for supply and attention. It allows them to engage in expensive, special treatment (i.e. cuntcierge class), and validate their own delusions by rehearsing, repeating, and perfecting their woes of persecution (i.e. the Unwell Three) and thankless, constant work (i.e. raising two kids, full-time editing, doing laundry, burning overpriced vegan box meals).

It also gives the narcissist the opportunity to make public statements like "I've started seeing a new therapist" for additional attention and validation, whereas most people would keep such a private matter to themselves.

Many therapists will eventually discontinue therapy with a narcissist once it is clear that they refuse to critically evaluate themselves, or the patient simply does not progress and uses the time to speak about themselves with zero introspection.

Regardless, it is certain that Jenn's shocking tales of horrible people on a website which do nothing but write nasty comments about her appearance, intelligence, and maternal instincts are providing quality content for one lucky therapist's notebook.

• Heart
  • Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jenn gave a little shout to Tattle. They were going on and on about Jackson saying, “he’s so funny. I don’t know. I love that kid so much. He’s the best.” After a pause she added, “Oliver is amazing as well. I don’t want people to be like-I’m sure somebody will be like ‘they hate Oliver.’” She changed her voice to a mimicky tone when she said “they hate Oliver.”
You know she was talking about Tattle because no where in their comments does anyone ever say they think the Bojos hate Oliver.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OK y'all. It looks like getting an account activated isn't an instant thing. I have been informed that much of what was said here was not true and as a result of that, much of what was said here was not ok. We really did some harm and it was kind of unnecessary because they really aren't even friends. (I do believe this.) There were a few outings/meetups but that was kind of it. She definitely isn't a horrible person. She is open to conversations with everyone if her account here doesn't get activated, you know where to find her. If you are old like me, it takes just short of forever to make a burner Twitter account, just be prepared for that. 😂

Let's move on and keep our main focus on: Jenn is still a bitch and Tim is the biggest asshole on the planet.

• Heart
  • Wow