Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pkd81

Congrats to @Mopsy75 for the thread title.

Previously, on the Real White Trash of Lake Nona
:

Our favourite grifters attended the opening of Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival sans-offspring for an orgy of overindulgence, wherein Jenn treated herself to stuffed toys which will be added to the Ft. Pampers rubbish heap, and a garish granny-quilt dress which was so relentlessly mocked by Tattlers that it was quietly returned a few videos later. Tim also sports a large herpes blister he picked up from Facetiming Ye Olde Secret Tunnel

On the homeslog front: the bottom of the barrel was officially scraped as the Trackholes filmed the inside of their kitchen cabinets in a desperate bid to provide content for their stupified stans. Jenn also flexed her Sephora haul of overpriced skincare products, which gives new meaning to the idiom "pearls before swine".

A Tim x Adam The Woo "co-lab" celebrating Earth Day at Disney AK set a new world record for repetition of the phrase "opening day attraction". Dim rides Kali River Rapids by himself, as ATW dodges any possibility of being degreased, and shamelessly films himself (which he erroneously called a "POV") annoying the other riders with his asinine narration.

A visit to Typhon Lagoon with "the cousins" provides ample opportunity to flex in a mid-tier cabana and to stuff their rapidly-aging faces with overpriced theme park fare. Jenn pulls a Karen and forces the staff to bring in an extended chaise lounge from the most expensive cabana as her child refuses to sleep on furniture meant for commoners.

Tim continues his parasitic relationship with Busch Gardens, this time hosted for a HARD HAT TORE of a boring new coaster, which Tim phones in by constantly repeating how "exciting" it is in a monotone murmur. He also brags about Buddy's height, as this is the only metric by which Tim can be proud of his troubled offspring.

The Trashholes come alive for a truly monumental occasion: trying a new burger offering at Disney Spring without the kids. Tim and Jenn leak, gush, and squirt all over themselves as they consume the high-calorie stack of grease. While they openly profess to be sharing a single burger, a slip of the camera reveals that Tim had a full burger of his very own. More low-quality lies from low-intelligence grifters.

Finally, a return visit to 1900 Park Fare, this time for dinner, takes a sombre turn as Buddy openly displays signs of erratic and troubling behaviour during the character interactions. Tim and his hog of a wife are oblivious to the trainwreck unfolding in front of them, opting instead to gorge themselves on every item on the buffet, and trot out fifth-grade level vocabulary to describe it between desperate gulps of high-calorie slop. The video ends with a low-key flex that they valet parked - due of course to their piss-poor time management.

All in all, it was a predictable week of steady decline and arrested development. With that being said, we're off, we'll see you all tomorrow, and now it's time for society to pay the price.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm guessing today was a tough day in the Tracker household since she hasn't posted a new voog yet. Not a good way to start out a new month.
May is starting out great for me, I got the job offer! (much to the disappointment of some people, probably 🙃). I plan on celebrating with breakfast for dinner + it's Survivor/Amazing Race night.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I hate when people blame shit like that on being neurospicy when it's actually a personality defect instead. No, he's actually just an asshole in this case.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Rebelle

VIP Member
I have to say, Idgaf what anyone says or thinks about us.
When we’re not doing great or have good things happening, we know it’s okay to share or we’re excited to share. Even when we occasionally bicker we still support in each other and know there’s kindness here.
I think we’re pretty fucking cool.
Thanks for that 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Rebelle

VIP Member
39:20 Asshole Tim laughs about the tram crash Universal Hollywood. Jenn says--I don't think it's funny because because people got hurt. So Tim starts the story over from the top and doesn't laugh this time....except whoever edited this didn't edit the laughing version out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So you can really see what an asshole he is. The story isn't funny. The story was never funny. People really did get hurt. There was some sort of malfunction and people fell out of the tram. Which makes you think---how many really inappropriate things does he say that Jenn actually has the brains enough to not include in the video.
The internet is forever.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The clip also shows the fake side of Jenn though. She corrects him right away, she said people got hurt. Then when Tim does the second take, she goes---REALLY? That's scary. Bitch, you knew people got hurt. You told Tim that people got hurt. Yet you do your super fake REALLY? bullshit. They both suck. Everyone is the asshole here.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Also the Starbucks voog probably didn't help.
I’m also wondering if some viewers are getting sick of Jackson. He’s no longer a cute toddler and has displayed increasingly bratty behavior (through no fault of his own). Of course there are still the diehard Stan’s that think everything he does is cute but Jackson is not the draw his parents think he is.
No one wants to hear a child screeching like a pterodactyl. No one wants to see an extremely up close shot of a child’s face dripping with snot. I don’t know how Tim and Jenn are that clueless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
The conversation they had about Jackson and his emotions was nuts. They are absolutely petrified of telling this kid things he doesn’t want to hear. Not ALL 4 year olds are like this, like they say. If they know, like we all do, that Jackson can’t take competition, they should have told him at the top of the slide that there would be no race, no winning, just fun and weeeeeeee the fuck down the slide, as Tim always does.

No more races in the house, no more competition that is not necessary to stroke this kids ego. Does this mean Oliver is always going to lose, because Jackson can’t handle losing? What about kids his age? Do they always have to lose too? Jackson is not a toddler (though the slide they bought him is more suited for one). He is in school. They are creating a monster.

If 4 year olds want to always win and can’t handle losing, someone needs to tell the parents who have their kids in ANY sport or sort of competition at almost 5.

what if “the cousins” went down the slide? Would those little girls also have to lose? I think we all know the answer…

Last edited:
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm not sure how the Dis is still even around. They really took a hit after the Pete Werner scandal hit.

But, what even is the Tim Tracker channel? They aren't really a place to get Disney news. They barely do any research.

Is the Tim Tracker more of a family channel? Well, they aren't even coming close to numbers of a family channel. Like the CAN Family.

View attachment 2903955

Perhaps the Trackers are making a ton of money still. They sure do spend it like they are.
Ugh, this family looks obnoxious AF too. I seriously hate family vloggers, they're all such attention whores. This mom and her stupid expression is so punchable. "65 months"? Really? Or rather, "really!!!!"

• Heart
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Molly is living J4D’s life!

The world is Molly’s oyster.
35, no kids
On multiple theme park media lists
Free to travel the world
Multiple DCL cruises, some hosted by Disney
Cruised on the adult only Virgin Voyages with a sponsorship of a travel agency. Where most of the elevated quality food is included.
Can openly drink coffee and alcohol
Multiple sponsorships for Mammoth Club
Affiliate links with LTK - Molly’s Looks and Molly’s storefront on Amazon
212K subscribers since MC launched in Aug. 2022

I know that Molly isn’t necessarily a fav here.
But she has a good work ethic, does her research, plans MC’s content videos, shoots in focus footage and has an EDITOR.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
Since Rosie has been sick, Tim hasn't been able to go to the parks. I can't even imagine anyone having to stay home from "work" because the nanny called in sick and the stay at home mom can't be called upon to watch their 1 year old son. And she has the audacity to call out people who left comments about telling Jackson no. She can't even be a mother for a couple of days. This is so unbelievable. How can the Stans continue to think she's such a great mother? And, of course, all the Stans are heaping on praise for what incredible parents they are in the comments. Idiots.

• Sick
  • Wow

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Next thread title right here:

#173: Well, the podcast was minus a dick so Dim just decided to act like one.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

S. McQueen Light

They are no longer on Universal media, so I'm guessing not much will happen on that end "officially". But it seems like an overall awful PR situation for the Tim Tracker Brand. I imagine if the Trackers actually addressed it, I'm guessing they would claim things were taken out of context.

I think the most damning thing (aside from Tim giggling at a crash) is how Jenn calls out Tim and then they film another take and act like they didn't.

We already know that Jenn doesn't listen or watch the Podcast. Tim clearly doesn't either, but somehow edits it I guess. I think the only one watching is Nick and his family.

Hooray Jenn fans, you get Jenn in the podcast. Maybe she will take it over and then she will lose interest again and shut it down for a second time.
I broke down and watched it.
What is telling to me is not that Tim laughed at an accident, or that Jen caught that was in poor taste. It was how smooth they did the do over without missing a beat. Obviously this sort of thing is not new and is common.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

pkd81

kmchano.png
kmchano1.png

Nothing abnormal here folks. Just your typical middle-aged loner, leaving creepy comments about a 4-year-old boy with special needs who is used as viewbait by his scumbag parents so they haven't got to get real jobs.

Move along. All is well.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Maybe she's talking to Christina Glass, lol. Whoever it is seems done with her crap. Other option would be Rosie who probably is like I'm sick bitches. I'm guessing she's probably bored out of her mind at the monster truck thing. Not that I can completely blame her because I would be too, but that's what happens when you let a four year old dictate everything and not try to get him do experiences the entire family would enjoy.
I think she is so disconnected from Oliver and has such FOMO that she would rather attend a monster truck event than stay home with her toddler.
I don’t buy that Rosie had to make up hours today and that’s why Jenn was able to go to the monster truck thing. They had VIP tickets which they would have had to buy in advance. Jenn made it sound like Rosie was making up hours for calling out sick and that Jenn could just attend last minute. I don’t believe a goddamn word that comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 37

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn also said they have an appointment scheduled at the end of the month to cut Da Baby's hair but she doesn't want to cut his hair and does a pouty face. THEN DON'T GO CUT HIS HAIR JUST FOR VOOG CONTENT YOU DUMB CUNT. No one is fucking forcing you to use him for voog content and therefore to cut his hair. Ugh.

Also Ginn's excuse for not washing her hair is so the "dark" part of her hair doesn't fade so quickly. Or also you're just allergic to good hygiene, but okay. Surely you can find some $900 shampoo that doesn't strip you of your fugly dye job instead of going days between washing your hair (and also showering, from the looks of it).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36