The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Mopsy75 for the thread title.

Previously, on the Real White Trash of Lake Nona
:

Our favourite grifters attended the opening of Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival sans-offspring for an orgy of overindulgence, wherein Jenn treated herself to stuffed toys which will be added to the Ft. Pampers rubbish heap, and a garish granny-quilt dress which was so relentlessly mocked by Tattlers that it was quietly returned a few videos later. Tim also sports a large herpes blister he picked up from Facetiming Ye Olde Secret Tunnel

On the homeslog front: the bottom of the barrel was officially scraped as the Trackholes filmed the inside of their kitchen cabinets in a desperate bid to provide content for their stupified stans. Jenn also flexed her Sephora haul of overpriced skincare products, which gives new meaning to the idiom "pearls before swine".

A Tim x Adam The Woo "co-lab" celebrating Earth Day at Disney AK set a new world record for repetition of the phrase "opening day attraction". Dim rides Kali River Rapids by himself, as ATW dodges any possibility of being degreased, and shamelessly films himself (which he erroneously called a "POV") annoying the other riders with his asinine narration.

A visit to Typhon Lagoon with "the cousins" provides ample opportunity to flex in a mid-tier cabana and to stuff their rapidly-aging faces with overpriced theme park fare. Jenn pulls a Karen and forces the staff to bring in an extended chaise lounge from the most expensive cabana as her child refuses to sleep on furniture meant for commoners.

Tim continues his parasitic relationship with Busch Gardens, this time hosted for a HARD HAT TORE of a boring new coaster, which Tim phones in by constantly repeating how "exciting" it is in a monotone murmur. He also brags about Buddy's height, as this is the only metric by which Tim can be proud of his troubled offspring.

The Trashholes come alive for a truly monumental occasion: trying a new burger offering at Disney Spring without the kids. Tim and Jenn leak, gush, and squirt all over themselves as they consume the high-calorie stack of grease. While they openly profess to be sharing a single burger, a slip of the camera reveals that Tim had a full burger of his very own. More low-quality lies from low-intelligence grifters.

Finally, a return visit to 1900 Park Fare, this time for dinner, takes a sombre turn as Buddy openly displays signs of erratic and troubling behaviour during the character interactions. Tim and his hog of a wife are oblivious to the trainwreck unfolding in front of them, opting instead to gorge themselves on every item on the buffet, and trot out fifth-grade level vocabulary to describe it between desperate gulps of high-calorie slop. The video ends with a low-key flex that they valet parked - due of course to their piss-poor time management.

All in all, it was a predictable week of steady decline and arrested development. With that being said, we're off, we'll see you all tomorrow, and now it's time for society to pay the price.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Buddy was clearly extremely uncomfortable during that interaction with Cinderella. But that doesn’t stop Tim from filming it and Jenn from including it in the video.

Then at the end of the video, they talk about taking the baby to Crystal Palace to get him used to the non-face characters because he’s a little scared of them now. I guess they are hoping O becomes the YouTube performer that J has not become.

Horrible parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Disney is very forgiving of you are running a bit late for a reservation. They understand getting around Disney can create unexpected delays. Just how late are they that they needed to throw down close to $50?

Jenn never cares about being “late.” She didn’t want to walk from the parking lot across the street. She is one valet away from a mobility scooter. Maybe she can attach a trailer to it to tow Da Baby!

Wow! Tim is really pissed that a buffet had the audacity to put out a food that Buddy wanted so bad, it made his son not want to eat his nutritious dinner, of dried out pizza and bread with a heaping load of butter. Tim, you should petition for Disney to remove all dessert bars as well. How could they even put that delicious tit out next to regular food!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could it be they have tried to have butters watch the films an he's just not interested? They seem to be under the illusion that anything they like then the kids must like, the kid has never really shown much interest in any of it since he was young, I think I remember when they used to drag him along to the parades at MK an he just sat totally uninterested in it all an looked like he would rather be anywhere else, I know now that might have been because of his ears an being on the spectrum but it's like they refuse to accept he just isn't into all this, which is fine, kids aren't meant to be a miniature version of yourself but stop trying to win a losing battle.....oh wait, dims a "WiNnEr"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having the kids know and watch the films is great, but not necessary. I recently brought my kids to Cinderella’s Royal Table, and my youngest, who is younger than Jackson Loved meeting the princesses. He had no knowledge of their movies.

His interactions are just very awkward and uncomfortable and I don’t know why they force it when he clearly doesn’t enjoy it. Let him go back to his stacks of activity books and stuff his face with globs of butter and pizza.

They should have maybe pushed more interaction with Oliver. He seemed into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh and I didn’t like her dress in the end. Way too low cut. I noticed even Tim was keeping the camera up. I guess he wanted the #hosted video to be rated G.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The kid has never seemed interested in character meet and greets. I wasn’t either except chip and dale as a kid. My parents never FORCED them either. Turn the camera off Bojos and if he doesn’t love the interactions, don’t force them AT ALL.

He isn’t there for your views, jackasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Having the kids know and watch the films is great, but not necessary. I recently brought my kids to Cinderella’s Royal Table, and my youngest, who is younger than Jackson Loved meeting the princesses. He had no knowledge of their movies.

His interactions are just very awkward and uncomfortable and I don’t know why they force it when he clearly doesn’t enjoy it. Let him go back to his stacks of activity books and stuff his face with globs of butter and pizza.

They should have maybe pushed more interaction with Oliver. He seemed into it.
The thing is, if they just let him understand he had a choice then he might go to them himself, am not saying that would be the case because they have forced him with everything for years now an he's probably 0 trust in his folks with anything they say but usually if kids know they have a choice to go up to them an walk away whenever they want then it helps them come round to these things because they know when they are done they can go

We were at the caravan the first time my niece met characters, we asked her at first if she wanted to go up an meet them an it was a solid no, so we left it but still let her watch for as long as she wanted, the more kids she seen go up the more she come round an in the end just before they went she asked if she could go see them, she didn't want hugged which was fine but she did go up an say hi, she's always had the choice an has now learned that she's in control with these things so she ends up actually more willing to go to them because she knows she can just go say hi an walk away if thats all she wants to do or have a pic if she wants one

Reactions: 12
kmchano.png
kmchano1.png

Nothing abnormal here folks. Just your typical middle-aged loner, leaving creepy comments about a 4-year-old boy with special needs who is used as viewbait by his scumbag parents so they haven't got to get real jobs.

Move along. All is well.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

:

Our favourite grifters attended the opening of Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival sans-offspring for an orgy of overindulgence, wherein Jenn treated herself to stuffed toys which will be added to the Ft. Pampers rubbish heap, and a garish granny-quilt dress which was so relentlessly mocked by Tattlers that it was quietly returned a few videos later. Tim also sports a large herpes blister he picked up from Facetiming Ye Olde Secret Tunnel

On the homeslog front: the bottom of the barrel was officially scraped as the Trackholes filmed the inside of their kitchen cabinets in a desperate bid to provide content for their stupified stans. Jenn also flexed her Sephora haul of overpriced skincare products, which gives new meaning to the idiom "pearls before swine".

A Tim x Adam The Woo "co-lab" celebrating Earth Day at Disney AK set a new world record for repetition of the phrase "opening day attraction". Dim rides Kali River Rapids by himself, as ATW dodges any possibility of being degreased, and shamelessly films himself (which he erroneously called a "POV") annoying the other riders with his asinine narration.

A visit to Typhon Lagoon with "the cousins" provides ample opportunity to flex in a mid-tier cabana and to stuff their rapidly-aging faces with overpriced theme park fare. Jenn pulls a Karen and forces the staff to bring in an extended chaise lounge from the most expensive cabana as her child refuses to sleep on furniture meant for commoners.

Tim continues his parasitic relationship with Busch Gardens, this time hosted for a HARD HAT TORE of a boring new coaster, which Tim phones in by constantly repeating how "exciting" it is in a monotone murmur. He also brags about Buddy's height, as this is the only metric by which Tim can be proud of his troubled offspring.

The Trashholes come alive for a truly monumental occasion: trying a new burger offering at Disney Spring without the kids. Tim and Jenn leak, gush, and squirt all over themselves as they consume the high-calorie stack of grease. While they openly profess to be sharing a single burger, a slip of the camera reveals that Tim had a full burger of his very own. More low-quality lies from low-intelligence grifters.

Finally, a return visit to 1900 Park Fare, this time for dinner, takes a sombre turn as Buddy openly displays signs of erratic and troubling behaviour during the character interactions. Tim and his hog of a wife are oblivious to the trainwreck unfolding in front of them, opting instead to gorge themselves on every item on the buffet, and trot out fifth-grade level vocabulary to describe it between desperate gulps of high-calorie slop. The video ends with a low-key flex that they valet parked - due of course to their piss-poor time management.

All in all, it was a predictable week of steady decline and arrested development. With that being said, we're off, we'll see you all tomorrow, and now it's time for society to pay the price.
Omg...best recap ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am doubtful they have actually tried to have him watch these movies, just because that would actually make sense and we all know how little they do when it comes to making sense.

My thought is that J$ doesn’t want to interact with them because he is forced to interact with so many weird stans. He’s 4 and lives in a strange world that his parents have created for him. I imagine he just assumes the face characters are more stans. We have seen him hide during stan photos or people say he was there when they took a photo but not really wanting to take a photo with strangers. His parents seem to somewhat advocate for him with stand (surprisingly) but don’t get that the face characters might make him feel the same way, so they force the interactions because “content!”

They don’t take Oliver to as many places, so he’s probably not creeped out by Stan’s yet and fine with people talking to him. He also doesn’t seem to have the same possible issues that we suspect J$ may have (hearing issues, on the spectrum).

Watching J$ with the characters was really painful. Such second hand embarrassment. And the the two idiots come home and say “wow we should do more character meals….especially with face characters!” 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I go back and forth on the hearing thing.

He did hear a few random Qs from the characters and gave answers that were not really what the character was going for but you knew he heard the Q (like hide and seek monster trucks, and that he liked cars when she said he liked cheese and he also mentions gummi bears probably to Tim’s dismay lol). He also repeats back everything being said (as everyone is supposed to) during the wish part in the loud room. I would think he would have trouble understanding that if he had severe hearing issues. You can see him mouth every word almost. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe I won. What a great day. Lol.

Dear Lord. They are putting food review in their thumbnail title. WTF. Timmy only eats hut dogs and cookies. But I guess jenn makes up for both of them by eating everything in sight.
And for the love of god, stop forcing these characters on your child. It’s clear as day he doesn’t care.
I continues to break my heart how these 2 morons exploit their children. So sad.

And Jenn seriously this is supposed to be a family channel - please keep the ‘girls’ covered. what is wrong with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

:

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
This is some fine writing!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The loaded baked potato salad tasted like a loaded baked potato.
The nuggets had a crunch from the breading.
Groundbreaking.
They were so fake and sucking up so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The loaded baked potato salad tasted like a loaded baked potato.
The nuggets had a crunch from the breading.
Groundbreaking.
They were so fake and sucking up so hard.
“The snozzberries taste like snozzberries” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am doubtful they have actually tried to have him watch these movies, just because that would actually make sense and we all know how little they do when it comes to making sense.

My thought is that J$ doesn’t want to interact with them because he is forced to interact with so many weird stans. He’s 4 and lives in a strange world that his parents have created for him. I imagine he just assumes the face characters are more stans. We have seen him hide during stan photos or people say he was there when they took a photo but not really wanting to take a photo with strangers. His parents seem to somewhat advocate for him with stand (surprisingly) but don’t get that the face characters might make him feel the same way, so they force the interactions because “content!”

They don’t take Oliver to as many places, so he’s probably not creeped out by Stan’s yet and fine with people talking to him. He also doesn’t seem to have the same possible issues that we suspect J$ may have (hearing issues, on the spectrum).

Watching J$ with the characters was really painful. Such second hand embarrassment. And the the two idiots come home and say “wow we should do more character meals….especially with face characters!” 🙄
I would agree that OGB probably does not know the difference between face characters and stans

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I would agree that OGB probably does not know the difference between face characters and stans
I'm also going to agree. Especially because the stans also wear things like mouse ears and other things that you wouldn't see on a random person in a random place outside of WDW. These are just other people in weird outfits.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.